TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Wait, so what happens if they, say, choose that option but their name isn't drawn? Do they still receive the lower prize? unsure.gif

What do you mean "isn't drawn"? They got drawn for a better prize, but they're asking for HM, which is considered a lower prize. Someone on the lower prize/below them will take their spot as an exchange because they agreed to take a higher prize level if someone on that side wanted a lower prize level.

Redraws happen to fill in gaps from people not answering that they want their prize.

Wait, so what happens if they, say, choose that option but their name isn't drawn? Do they still receive the lower prize? unsure.gif

Um, what? If you win, your name was already drawn. You have the option of asking for a lower a prize. and you can say whether you would like a higher prize IF any are available. If say none of the first prize winners respond, then anyone that was in 2nd that was okay with upgrading would be moved up. and then 3rd places winners that took that option would get 2nd, etc.

LOL, sorry for the confusion. biggrin.gif I meant if they chose the upgrade option for the redraws. Thanks!

Edited by Evolette

LOL, sorry for the confusion. biggrin.gif I meant if they chose the upgrade option for the redraws. Thanks!

They got drawn for a better prize, but they're asking for HM, which is considered a lower prize. Someone on the lower prize/below them will take their spot as an exchange because they agreed to take a higher prize level if someone on that side wanted a lower prize level.

So yeah what I said in quote. xd.png

Say I got Bronze Shimmer. I decide I want a HM. Someone on HM (actually anyone who wins above HM which is 3rd, 2nd, and 1st place Eastern/Western) agreed to saying they wanted Higher if any of the higher placed winners wanted HM. They Swap.

REDRAWS are different and that was explained in my last sentence.

So..............being curious like everyone else I clicked the link to see if I had won a raffle prize........

And I did!!!

WOOT!!!

The message said I had won an Eastern dragon with a pic of a bronze Shimmer! Snapped that baby right up!!!

I am so happy!!

wub.gif

Congratulations draogn! It's nice to see so many people coming forward and sharing their excitement. happy.gif

You're probably aware of it by now, but of course Amazon's guide might be very helpful, especially with the PM flood you might be getting soon. D:

So..............being curious like everyone else I clicked the link to see if I had won a raffle prize........

And I did!!!

WOOT!!!

The message said I had won an Eastern dragon with a pic of a bronze Shimmer! Snapped that baby right up!!!

I am so happy!!

wub.gif

Congrats!!!

Congratulations draogn! It's nice to see so many people coming forward and sharing their excitement. happy.gif

You're probably aware of it by now, but of course Amazon's guide might be very helpful, especially with the PM flood you might be getting soon. D:

Thanks!

I did check that out already!!

And yes the PM's are rolling in. So far it's not too bad tho'!

And I did!!!

WOOT!!!

I am so happy!!

wub.gif

Nice! You must have very good luck.

Or maybe you have Lucky HorseShoes...

Nice! You must have very good luck.

Or maybe you have Lucky HorseShoes...

LOL!!

Having been a horse owner most of my life I'll say it was the horseshoes!!!

congrats! do you mind sharing what you chose?

@lilacamy931 - No problem. I chose a Holly. It is the only available prize that I don't have a caveborn of. I chose ZLena as the code, in honor of both Z Project and my beloved Tsar'Lena.

@Kelkelen - Definitely! I'm Z Project's founder smile.gif

Thanks Amazon_warrior and xdlugia!

And Congratulations to all the other winners, here's hoping we all get what we want from the prizes.

For the nay-sayers that comment about it being hard to get a 2nd gen, I submit this - I have one 2nd gen shimmer and am on one waiting list. Neither of them cost me an arm and a leg, first born, etc. There are many prize winners, both tinsel and shimmer who are willing to work with what you have available rather than demand extraordinary prices. Basically you just have to look around!

(Yes, of course there are others who want four cb golds or whatever too.)

Congrates to the winners, now wondering if any of those are multiaccounters lol. oh well I do that alot.png but hopefully its not and lets hope any that got a shimmer request don't want someones first born child or a soul for it.... or like a ton of cb metals 0.0

For the nay-sayers that comment about it being hard to get a 2nd gen, I submit this - I have one 2nd gen shimmer and am on one waiting list. Neither of them cost me an arm and a leg, first born, etc. There are many prize winners, both tinsel and shimmer who are willing to work with what you have available rather than demand extraordinary prices. Basically you just have to look around!

(Yes, of course there are others who want four cb golds or whatever too.)

I can't be the only one but I personally feel entirely uncomfortable approaching anyone who has a CB prize dragon and asking for a handout. I wouldn't know what to say, let alone have anything to offer. And from what I've heard from other players (and from what I've read in posts or signatures), a lot of the prize owners aren't too keen on people pestering them for offspring. So, yes, I would argue that it is hard.

Congrates to the winners, now wondering if any of those are multiaccounters lol. oh well I do that alot.png but hopefully its not and lets hope any that got a shimmer request don't want someones first born child or a soul for it.... or like a ton of cb metals 0.0

Did you just admit you multi-scroll...? lol

Also booo's owner got their scroll burnt for being a multiscroller. wink.gif

I think they meant they wonder a lot.

Did not win as it was expected with my luck, maybe one rainy day my luck will change and i will be able to get something from all the luck games, even a second gen would be nice, but i don`t have a soul any longer to trade for such a dragon as i used it to get my only cb silver.

Congrats to all the lucky dragon hunters who won.

Edited by Mommy_Kitty

Congrats to the new people who've come forward! biggrin.gif

*hugs prpldrgnfr* You know, after everyone's comments about your avatar, it'd be hilarious if you got bumped up and ended up with a silver Tinsel instead! laugh.gif

@Saynna: I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over the sound of me being in bed asleep. wink.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

It's nice to see so many winners here, meaning they are actually active users and they are probably going to breed their new babies. smile.gif

Really hope this means there will be a good numbers of new 2nd gen around, and I'll have al least a small chance of getting one tongue.gif

Really hope this means there will be a good numbers of new 2nd gen around, and I'll have al least a small chance of getting one tongue.gif

Assuming many more breedings give more second gens... How I wish that would be right... but ratios. :/

I was kind of in a panic when i typed the custom code in

"omfgw"

i really hope this is acceptable... i wasn't actually thinking >.> im so nervoussited.

"omfgw"

i really hope this is acceptable... i wasn't actually thinking >.> im so nervoussited.

Ha! Don't think that'll be a problem, given that one of the original Tinsels has an actual swear-word for its code.

"omfgw"

You have nothing to worry about. See: the f-bomb Tinsel.

LOL. Congrats, Legry! biggrin.gif If I may ask, what did you win? o.o

Third place, i think a bronze shimmer scale biggrin.gif

(but actually i was so freaked out i don't know if i remember clearly o.o)

I do know about the f-bomb tinsel I just tend to over think things tongue.gif

Third place, i think a bronze shimmer scale biggrin.gif

(but actually i was so freaked out i don't know if i remember clearly o.o)

I do know about the f-bomb tinsel I just tend to over think things tongue.gif

Nah, you'll be fine. smile.gif