TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

I'm also going to assume the diamond shape also occurred to you then (That should have been more obvious to people, imo)? o.o I'm sure it occurred, I'm just not sure why no one mentioned it just for a heads up. Lol He did say he was new so that might have been something he'd like to know.

It's late and I'm tired? tongue.gif Also, I've wondered about doing something similar sometime, not completely sure how it'd turn out in practice...

Wow, I have never seen a diamond lineage, and it looks really interesting! ohmy.gif

I'd love to see it once it's complete smile.gif

Edited by Iside

It's late and I'm tired?  tongue.gif  Also, I've wondered about doing something similar sometime, not completely sure how it'd turn out in practice...

I've stood up for quite a long time too, 50+ hours. It's not too hard to write 2-3 sentences... Also it was not directly speaking to you alone until you had to quote me. tongue.gif

@Walron: Ah so you can make it 12g. xd.png (I'm not one to talk to for complicated lineages xd.png) I was starting to feel it'd turn out to be an odd number generation for some reason.

EDIT: and I had to stay up all that long because part of that 24 hours of that time was supposed to be used up for doing schoolwork that was due the next morning on monday, but then I got lazy and said "I'll just do it at a later time like midnight (but then TJ posted about the holiday raffle and I was told about it on FB and... well you can tell I'm not one of the best when it comes to using my time wisely) like an idiot. LOL

Edited by Saynna

I've stood up for quite a long time too, 50+ hours. It's not too hard to write 2-3 sentences... Also it was not directly speaking to you alone until you had to quote me. tongue.gif

@Walron: Ah so you can make it 12g. xd.png (I'm not one to talk to for complicated lineages xd.png) I was starting to feel it'd turn out to be an odd number generation for some reason.

EDIT: and I had to stay up all that long because part of that 24 hours of that time was supposed to be used up for doing schoolwork that was due the next morning on monday, but then I got lazy and said "I'll just do it at a later time like midnight (but then TJ posted about the holiday raffle and I was told about it on FB and... well you can tell I'm not one of the best when it comes to using my time wisely) like an idiot. LOL

I thought it would be odd to, but then I drew it out and I was like, "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY!?!" It works, don't need to understand it to make it tongue.gif

Didn't win! I would go after a 2nd gen shimmer/tinsel expect only the Dc wealthy can get them :/

Agreed (:

I've stood up for quite a long time too, 50+ hours.

I've got a longer record than you, ahaha.

Then again, I get 2-3 hours of sleep on average. Mayhaps it is partially due to my visual impairment? *shrug*

And... *shakes head* You procrastinators, hahaha.

LMAO, 50+ hours. I was about to ask "what in heaven's name are doing like that to be up so long?" but then when I went to quote, there was an edit, lmao!

But yes, I have my falters every now and then. x3 I get by the average university semester on a slim 3 hours a sleep every day and somehow maintain a 3.7 GPA.

As everyone is explaining it, it does sound like this lineage idea is possible and would be pretty interesting to see it actually work. :3 Good luck to everyone participating in it!

Congrats, winners! Super jealous here, especially since some were able to get Tinsels again this year! smile.gif Can't wait to start collecting new lines! Weeeeee

OK, now that I've squeed in private for a couple days, I figured I might as well out myself. laugh.gif

I WON A BRONZE TINSEL!!!!

Profile has all the info! wink.gif

OK, now that I've squeed in private for a couple days, I figured I might as well out myself. laugh.gif

She wins the Bronze Tinsel, but her avatar is that of a Silver Tinsel.

.... I dunno, I just found it kinda funny. I don't know why.

Regardless, congrats.

She wins the Bronze Tinsel, but her avatar is that of a Silver Tinsel.

.... I dunno, I just found it kinda funny. I don't know why.

Regardless, congrats.

LOL, yeah, it is. I picked the avatar a while ago, and prefer silver IRL, but I am so *not* complaining!

Thank you!

Grats hun smile.gif An yeah that is kind of funny the avatar tongue.gif haha.

It's fun to see winners step forward. Congrats on your win, & congrats to the rest!

I'm still needing prepare my 10 minute speech for Intro to Agriculture class. rolleyes.gif If that tells you how much of a procrastinator I am. GPA's a 3.2, but it could be a lot better.... xd.png And also it's kinda weird, but when I cheat and get answers, I tend to learn better. tongue.gif Because I always ask myself first how they got to that answer and look at the work (well for math) and see how they got it.

@prpldrgnfr: You could always try and trade it for a color swap. I remember a few posting in the 2014 thread saying if they won they'd trade for lower valued color just because it was their favorite. Just stalk thread and see if the silver tinsel owner would like to swap when they get the egg. Though I'm not sure if all winners get their egg at the same time or what the gap would be. O_o;

EDIT: I'll be going now to prepare for my 10 min speech.

Edited by Saynna

pft, bronze shimmers ftw.

lolol I'm just kidding. Congratulations. c:

Congrats to all the winners!

Really enjoyed this event, and the way the raffle was done.

Can't wait to see what the winners choose to name their dragons, that's always my favorite part tongue.gif

I'm still needing prepare my 10 minute speech for Intro to Agriculture class. rolleyes.gif If that tells you how much of a procrastinator I am. GPA's a 3.2, but it could be a lot better.... xd.png And also it's kinda weird, but when I cheat and get answers, I tend to learn better. tongue.gif Because I always ask myself first how they got to that answer and look at the work (well for math) and see how they got it.

@prpldrgnfr: You could always try and trade it for a color swap. I remember a few posting in the 2014 thread saying if they won they'd trade for lower valued color just because it was their favorite. Just stalk thread and see if the silver tinsel owner would like to swap when they get the egg. Though I'm not sure if all winners get their egg at the same time or what the gap would be. O_o;

All the winners have to wait for each other. We should all get them around Feb 1st

ff, agriculture is amazing. Good luck! 10 minutes.. fff. xd.png *pats*

That's a pretty good GPA if you ask me. :3 Lmao! I do know what you mean and to be honest, I used to do that when I was home-schooled ( I was all my life up until university ) and could find the solutions manual. x3

Now though, everyone tries to use me to cheat on the tests/homework/try to figure out what they're even supposed to be doing, lmao! I have a way of sniffing out the people who want to actually learn and help those while being somehow completely horrible at explaining things to those who just want the grades and answers and want to do none of the work.

And prpldrgnfr, congrats! It's really nice to see someone who has been trying to win for a while actually win. ^-^

Personally, I enjoy Tinsels more than Shimmers, but that's just me. xd.png I've been on a Tinsel trading craze lately.

Do we know if anyone is makeing raffle winner icons for signatures for this year?

Edited by Keltera

Do we know if anyone is makeing raffle winner icons for signatures for this year?

That would be cool smile.gif BUT I can only do Photo Shop not pixel art. (Unless I work off a plan)

Congratulations! I read your profile and it is exactly what I would have done if I had won a prize biggrin.gif