TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

I genuinely can't remember if I said so on here, but I won too (3rd place)! biggrin.gif

Requested a CB Holly with code "Sages." I am ecstatic.

Congratulations! biggrin.gif

I genuinely can't remember if I said so on here, but I won too (3rd place)! biggrin.gif

Congrats!

Nice Code。

Ooh, congratulations!

'Grats! Interesting code too. ^-^

I will say again, congratulations to all the winners! I am glad to see some people I recognize among them as well as some long-time players. And some brand new players, too.

I will not be PMing anyone for a 2nd gen, even the people I know. I am perfectly happy waiting for higher gens. I just hope there will be some people out there making nice even gen lineages with them.

I might be 60 before I can get a raggle prize, or a 2gen....or even manage to catch my first Cb gold at this rate, my luck is wack laugh.gif

A big congratulations to all the winners! Hold your head up high, you've earned your place! And most of all, enjoy it!

I also have the greatest of respect to all you Shimmer / Tinsel winners who chose an HM type prize instead. It really is all about what you like the best!

Good luck to all for your PM floods too! If you feel swamped and need advice, my previous year's experience is open to any and all who wish to ask smile.gif

Congrats to the winners! I don't think I won this year but oh well! I had fun this year with the snow war!

I will say again, congratulations to all the winners! I am glad to see some people I recognize among them as well as some long-time players. And some brand new players, too.

I will not be PMing anyone for a 2nd gen, even the people I know. I am perfectly happy waiting for higher gens. I just hope there will be some people out there making nice even gen lineages with them.

Didn't win but just so you know I'm planning on making even gens with the lists I'm on for a 2nd gen shimmer x royal blue and 2nd gen royal blue thuwed. smile.gif Hooray for more low even gen prizes!

Edited by Sarah864

My Son won. He was jumping for joy. LOL!!!

Didn't you win an HM a few years back? xd.png

Congrats to your son!

I hope so! I love Even-Gens but finding Tinsels and Shimmers as Even-Gens is like a Needle in a haystack! *snuggles Fortune Cookiie and Lady Melody* And even when I happen to find one, they tend to be related one one I already own, so I can't breed them to another Tinsel or Shimmer. >_<

My plan, if I had won, was to trade Second-Gens with all the winners I could get a hold of and make a huge Even-Gen linage with a ton of Shimmer and Tinsel Descendants. I'm still hoping someone out there will do that.

Edited by MysticTiger

Didn't you win an HM a few years back? xd.png

Congrats to your son!

Actually it was my cousin that won. He gave me the egg though as a gift. I got real ill and he thought it would lift my spirits. He likes the game but is not as involved as I am in it. It did brighten my day.

Actually it was my cousin that won. He gave me the egg though as a gift. I got real ill and he thought it would lift my spirits. He likes the game but is not as involved as I am in it. It did brighten my day.

Awww, what a lovely thing to do. smile.gif And congrats to your son!

Awww, what a lovely thing to do. smile.gif And congrats to your son!

yea he is a kool dude. Just don't tell him I said that. wink.gif Yea my son is excited. He wanted me to tell those involved in making the snow wars game thank you. He had a lot of fun destroying my fort...... the little snot. LOL!!!

aww man, I was really hoping I'd win. xd.png

I love the prize dragons <3

Congrats to the winners, I hope I can get a 2nd gen shimmer one day xd.png

yea he is a kool dude. Just don't tell him I said that. wink.gif Yea my son is excited. He wanted me to tell those involved in making the snow wars game thank you. He had a lot of fun destroying my fort...... the little snot. LOL!!!

And that's even cuter xd.png

Congrats to everyone who won biggrin.gif

My Son won. He was jumping for joy. LOL!!!

Congratulations to your son!

Got bored, so I made a couple badges here for the raffle winners. biggrin.gif

Examples:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Evolette

sigh... no email again...

Oh well, like the my San Diego Chargers Mantra...

Next year we will win!!!

Congratulations to all the winners.

Question: Will we be able to see what the prize Dragons look like?