TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

I've stood up for quite a long time too, 50+ hours. It's not too hard to write 2-3 sentences... Also it was not directly speaking to you alone until you had to quote me. tongue.gif

hmmm... my record is about 83 hours. At the time Alleve had just come out with a 'sinus headache' formula... unfortunately for me they did not mention "sleeplessness" as a potential side effect. I started taking it for allergy caused sinus pain and the usual stuff wasn't working. I didn't realize I had not gotten any sleep until after the 2nd day... then I realized what was going on and stopped taking the meds.. spent another day coming down off the stuff before finally crashing. Several weeks later I noticed that the packaging of the product on store shelves had changed... looked at a box and there it was... sleeplessness was now listed as a side effect. xd.png haven't touched the stuff since.

Right, the suspense is killing me. haha

I won a prize! smile.gif

Congrats to you and too the other winners, announced or not. And enjoy the little darling whatever it is.

Man, if I had won a prize, I would've started an old pink/frill line, and not traded any 2nd gens. I'd only give 2nd gens to my close friends and keep one of each lineage I planned on making, but then traded/gifted my 3rd gens. I didn't want to immediately devalue my dragon after all.

I would've let my inbox fill with PMs so no one COULD PM me after that. That'd fix that problem easily enough. To send out a PM, I'd just delete one and then send it on its way ehehe.

Congratulations to all the price winners wheter they announced it or not. I just hope that none of you will be hiding like the last two years when several releases are not optainable at all. Please breed them for people!!!!! So that all of us may be part of your good luck. smile.gif

Congratulations to all the price winners wheter they announced it or not. I just hope that none of you will be hiding like the last two years when several releases are not optainable at all. Please breed them for people!!!!! So that all of us may be part of your good luck. smile.gif

I wonder if the missing Prizes just never existed? At least one person this raffle already chose to give up their Prize in exchange of an HM reward instead, so maybe that happened in the other cases as well.

Not if you've won an honorable mention.

Not sure if I won, haven't checked yet, but tell me, are you allowed to ask for tinsel dragons?

NO.Neither if you win the shimmer nor you win the HM.

But yes if you win a tinsel.

Right, the suspense is killing me.  haha

I won a prize! smile.gif

Congrats!

Hope you can make a lot of nice lineage.

Edited by Mercury

I don't know what that means. I looked through the prizes and saw nothing about tinsels or shimmers.

If you won a Tinsel, there should've been a picture of it, and the announcement should've said something along the lines of "You've won a 1st place Western dragon" or such.

Also, didn't you already announce you'd won a Gold Tinsel...? How did you go from announcing you won to saying you haven't even checked yet...?

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Congrats to the winners!! *gives cheers and hugs to all*

I kind of forgot about the raffle...oops?! Got busy with work. Plus I had more fun with the snow fort, it was that cool. Yes, I like snow, but it's flippin' cold to play in. And in here we had enough snow, where in real life, you could be living where there is a ton of snow to build the forts we built, or not enough snow.

Had fun and again congrats to the winners! And some serious and happy thank yous to TJ and the spriters on not only the cave but the fun!! *hugs*

I wonder if the missing Prizes just never existed? At least one person this raffle already chose to give up their Prize in exchange of an HM reward instead, so maybe that happened in the other cases as well.

Then there's the shimmerlines that were never bred at all, or if they were, they were never made available. Those might be the ones people were talking about who got scared off dragcave because of floods of PMs.

Also wasn't booo's owner's scroll burned?

Then there's the shimmerlines that were never bred at all, or if they were, they were never made available. Those might be the ones people were talking about who got scared off dragcave because of floods of PMs.

Yes, it was. I think for multiscrolling...?

booo's scroll was burned, but not till after the owner had given away one of its second-gens, so there is still one lineage worth of its descendants around. I have a descendant of that, and so do many other people. :-)

Lower prize winners and HM are given an option to say they'd take an upgrade. Then, if some people don't respond to the winning emails within the deadline TJ draws new names, so I'm pretty much 100% certain that if he says 150 prizes all told will be given out, 60 of them shimmers and 60 of them tinsels, that's how many will be given out in the end.

So the prizes existed. We just don't know what happened to those.

If I won a Prize Dragon (like that's ever going to happen :\) I would share out all my eggs to people who have no Tinsels or Rare ones from events like these, because I know what it's like to never get anything and then seeing all the people who get something asking for something insanely rare.

Congrats to the winners....

Congratulations to all of new winners who have stepped forward! I for one am finding it interesting to see who has won which dragon. It's also nice to see others taking Amazon's and other players' advice on how to handle their win. biggrin.gif

:C I want another raffle.

Don't worry, there'll be another one.... Next year. e_e; But yeah, there'll most likely be a redraw so those that didn't win can still have a chance... o-o

@Momo: We could be good friends... xd.png

@WraithZephyr: Ohhh that's scary. Who knows what else they didn't mention .___.

@Mew: How do you sleep for just 2 hours a day...? xd.png When I fall asleep, I sleep for quite a long time when it's something this long, haha.

Lower prize winners and HM are given an option to say they'd take an upgrade.

Wait, so what happens if they, say, choose that option but their name isn't drawn? Do they still receive the lower prize? unsure.gif

Wait, so what happens if they, say, choose that option but their name isn't drawn? Do they still receive the lower prize? unsure.gif

From what I'm understanding, the lower prize is guaranteed regardless of selecting the upgrade option.