TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Only started less than a week before the snow fort event and I won a bronze eastern prize smile.gif Hope my request for code HIjol will be accepted. Anyone who gets that reference will have my mad respect tongue.gif If you can reply in the same language, in full sentence format, with proper grammar, I MAY give you an offspring. Depends how many people respond

No requesting trade offers yet until I get offspring for my friends tongue.gif

Someone's a Trekkie! Too bad I don't know Klingon..

Only started less than a week before the snow fort event and I won a bronze eastern prize smile.gif  Hope my request for code  HIjol  will be accepted.  Anyone who gets that reference will have my mad respect tongue.gif  If you can reply in the same language, in full sentence format, with proper grammar, I MAY give you an offspring.  Depends how many people respond

No requesting trade offers yet until I get offspring for my friends  tongue.gif

Congrats! ^-^ That's some good luck right there.

Also, my brother just told me that means "beam me up." or something like that. xd.png I think he just looked it up but he does like Star Trek a lot so I'm not sure - he may have actually known it, lmao!

Only started less than a week before the snow fort event and I won a bronze eastern prize smile.gif Hope my request for code HIjol will be accepted. Anyone who gets that reference will have my mad respect tongue.gif If you can reply in the same language, in full sentence format, with proper grammar, I MAY give you an offspring. Depends how many people respond

I can see bunch of people googling for klingon dictionary at the moment..xd.png

Only started less than a week before the snow fort event and I won a bronze eastern prize smile.gif  Hope my request for code  HIjol  will be accepted.  Anyone who gets that reference will have my mad respect tongue.gif  If you can reply in the same language, in full sentence format, with proper grammar, I MAY give you an offspring.  Depends how many people respond

-removed, English only please-

wink.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Someone's a Trekkie! Too bad I don't know Klingon..

Yep. I read the entire dictionary front to back and have multiple websites bookmarked with special words from the show not yet put into the book. You should see kids at schools reaction when I swear at them in Klingon tongue.gif I plan on buying some Shakespeare books translated to Klingon in the summer. "You have not read Shakespeare until you have read it in the original Klingon" Hail Kahless

Wish I was Trekkie and knew Klingon but instead I'm a Star Wars fan and know a little bit of mando'a

Do you have any idea how many of the Prize dragons have undergone name changes after a stubborn streak?

I have a third gen even from Layla, got one baby from her, then someone asked for an egg.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/73yaI

Yeah. dry.gif Haven't changed her name yet, but...blink.gif

I caught this in the AP one day and I love it so much, always makes me grin when I see it

http://dragcave.net/lineage/gX868

Yep. I read the entire dictionary front to back and have multiple websites bookmarked with special words from the show not yet put into the book. You should see kids at schools reaction when I swear at them in Klingon tongue.gif I plan on buying some Shakespeare books translated to Klingon in the summer. "You have not read Shakespeare until you have read it in the original Klingon" Hail Kahless

Talk about a devoted fan. Congrats nonetheless!

LOVE that tinsels name - poor poor person. Checked hubby no Klingon but says -=English only please-

Can't wait to see the new lineages crop up down the line of course

Edited by rubyshoes

Didn't win! I would go after a 2nd gen shimmer/tinsel expect only the Dc wealthy can get them :/

I'd change wealthy to devoted. Hey, they spend hours trying to catch CB metallics.

I don't invest THAT much time into the game so it's expected. Just stalk the AP? I caught my Bronze third gen tinsel from there, and got one more 3rd gen as a gift from a good pal. Currently trading my firstborn son and soul for a 3rd gen Jewel offspring as well tongue.gif You'll get there.

Didn't win! I would go after a 2nd gen shimmer/tinsel expect only the Dc wealthy can get them :/

I agree with Flitz, actually. It's really about the devotion. :3 And since it's at the start of the year, when it is said that the ratios reset, now is a good time to be metallic hunting. I caught one ( and missed two by biome jumping. I'm a failure ) last night and they are appearing much more than, say, the middle of the year. Except last year. o.o They had some weird, random metallic booms.

For me, I also do not spend much devotion to the game. I really just happen to be around when there's a metallic that appears. I've traded more than half of what I've actually caught, and gifted a few, but I've never traded for a CB Metallic - they're all caught. So as long as you know where the biomes are on your browser, you have as much chance of "wealth" as I do. ^-^

Congrats yo.

LOVE that tinsels name - poor poor person. Checked hubby no Klingon but says "-English only please-"

Can't wait to see the new lineages crop up down the line of course

_English only please- !

Congrats to all the winners! Hope more are brave enough to come out.

Edited by rubyshoes

-English only please- xd.png

Edited by rubyshoes

Awww, I thought this time it would be the charm - with it being so close to my b-day and all.

Oh well, congratulations to all the winners! Bunch of lucky fellas! biggrin.gif

Honestly, I know it's an english forum, but come on. You don't have to block out an alien language made up in a tv show tongue.gif I just wanted a fun contest for nerds tongue.gif . Will translate reply's later. The first who responded who is grammatically correct will get one of the offspring. I will PM the winner later tonight. Sorry for those in PM but I meant respond on the forum. You lose tongue.gif

I didn't win of course but I wonder if anybody for their prize could choose say an Old Pink type dragon.

For the Shimmers and tinsels what would have been really cool is to have them like come in red blue or green rather than that of the traditional gold, silver or bronze. Imagine a bluish shimmer or tinsel on your scroll!!! How cool would that look. cool.gif

I didn't win of course but I wonder if anybody for their prize could choose say an Old Pink type dragon.

For the Shimmers and tinsels what would have been really cool is to have them like come in red blue or green rather than that of the traditional gold, silver or bronze. Imagine a bluish shimmer or tinsel on your scroll!!! How cool would that look. cool.gif

The only retired breed that could be picked is frill unfortunately.

There is a blue shimmer scale but it's a spriter alt. And the only discontinued dragon you could choose is a frill. No old pinks or any others