TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Congrats to all the winners. biggrin.gif

Although I admit to being a little bit jealous of your good luck... I do really wish I had something to trade for a second-gen shimmer, though.

Congrats to all the winners. biggrin.gif

Although I admit to being a little bit jealous of your good luck... I do really wish I had something to trade for a second-gen shimmer, though.

A couple of the people I contacted were interested in Alt Blacks and Spriter's Alt lines, and my one and only 2g Prize was bought for around 9 CB Trios. So there are ones with reasonable prices, you just have to look for them--keep an eye out after the winners get their eggs, check wishlists and such for things you can get, and take a shot! ^^

aww, no pretty 1st gen prize dragon for me sad.gif

as expected xd.png

The community wouldn't like me anyways, I would stay silent and ignore PM's, I would throw an egg to the AP now an then, that's all I would to with it.

No Email, but congrats too all the Winners!!!

Now to get a gold shimmer...

I have never got a gold shimmer before, so I think a 2nd gen would be a great way to start the new year!

A couple of the people I contacted were interested in Alt Blacks and Spriter's Alt lines, and my one and only 2g Prize was bought for around 9 CB Trios. So there are ones with reasonable prices, you just have to look for them--keep an eye out after the winners get their eggs, check wishlists and such for things you can get, and take a shot! ^^

Thanks for the tip and the moral support, angelicdragonpuppy biggrin.gif , I'll take your advice.

First of all, congratulations to the most recent winners to announce themselves! biggrin.gif

Second, I know one particular even gen lineage I'm planning on doing revolves around the only 2nd gen Tinsel I own. If I end up with my Bronze Tinsel (I selected the upgrade option), then I intend on trying for a Royal Blue Tinselkin to be a mate this guy.

Third, I'm intending to keep my trading requests reasonable whenever I get ready to start trading. I do still have some scroll goals though that need to be met so those will likely take priority until completed. Luckily, there aren't many left at this point and I have almost all the CB metals I want. Coppers are the only ones I really need more of at the moment since I only have a male and female CB pair of each color and I like to have at least 2 CB pairs of each.

Edited by sheppardkid

Wonder how long before the winners get their prizes.Might be a while would be my guess if last two years where anything to go off of. I know my son will be checking everyday......

Any HM winners out there?? If so decided on your prize yet?

Wonder how long before the winners get their prizes.Might be a while would be my guess if last two years where anything to go off of. I know my son will be checking everyday......

Any HM winners out there?? If so decided on your prize yet?

I know of a few. There has been a SoulPeace, a few Hollies, and a Frill chosen as HM prizes.

At the earliest it'll be 2 weeks no doubt, since there's probably at least a few that need to be rerolled. I'm holding out for maybe one of those rerolls choosing a few more honorable mentions and winning there. biggrin.gif

*slim hope*

HMs seem a little more... Diverse? This year?

smile.gif

Kinda curious as to why there was only 30 HMs this year. Last year there were 40. Is it because there's more normal prizes?

Kinda curious as to why there was only 30 HMs this year. Last year there were 40. Is it because there's more normal prizes?

I wondered about that too. Personally I liked the idea of a lot of HMs, but I'm also interested in what the re-draw will bring, assuming there is one (and I think it's a reasonable assumption...).

This topic serves as a notice that all of the raffle winners have been drawn, and e-mails are being sent out. To see if you've won, check your e-mail (or visit http://dragcave.net/holidays13-raffle directly, if you're impatient). If the e-mail bounces (is not delivered successfully), that winner's place will be redrawn (and their account will be placed in e-mail validation). If a winner does not select a prize within the next two weeks, lower prize winners that chose the option to upgrade will take their place.

...and I think any empty places are filled by sending out a second round of emails. Or at least, that's what happened last year.

So, if you were selected in the next round, you'd get an email about it I guess...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

When is the redraw and how do you find out about it?

The redraw will be on the 26th, or two weeks after the raffle. Winners have that long to respond, otherwise their prize is void and more will be chosen.

Personally I'm a terrible person and hope the majority of people don't respond so there can be a large redraw pool ahaha.

So I randomly checked my email a couple of days ago and lo and behold, I won in the raffle! biggrin.gif I won second place!!!

It's a silver shimmerscale smile.gif

So I randomly checked my email a couple of days ago and lo and behold, I won in the raffle! biggrin.gif I won second place!!!

Congratulations!

Make sure you've checked out Amazon's Guide for Prize owners. She put it together very nicely. wink.gif

Congrats! biggrin.gif

(Thanks Dimar! smile.gif)

Awesome, congratulations! I don't know if you saw it or not, but this thread has advice on your new baby. smile.gif Ninja'd. xd.png

Also welcome to the forums!

Edited by zaverxi