TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

Third place, i think a bronze shimmer scale biggrin.gif

(but actually i was so freaked out i don't know if i remember clearly o.o)

I do know about the f-bomb tinsel I just tend to over think things tongue.gif

I think it's cute!

And very appropriate to the situation, lol.

Everybody but not me wins. Maybe next year.

(Next year i buy lucky horseshoes, then muhuhaha, i breed the prize with Grave and it will keel all)

You did not see anything of my plan, am i right?

---------

Btw good luck for everyone that didn't win and good luck for winners too.

First time in raffles and what a surprise ! c:

Thank you TJ !

huh.gif Does that mean congratulations are in order? If so, congratulations! tongue.gif

Thank you TJ !

Gz in here at the forum too~~ (alrdy congratulated in the fb group xd.png)

Thank you TJ !

wink.gif

Oh and congrats!

-Alex

Edited by Legry

I was kind of in a panic when i typed the custom code in

"omfgw"

i really hope this is acceptable... i wasn't actually thinking >.> im so nervoussited.

May I ask what is the meaning?

I mean that code. I am currently interesting in codes:D

Edited by Shelybear

Thank you TJ !

congrats!

You have nothing to worry about. See: the f-bomb Tinsel.

Maybe not she but owners of offsprings even though using censored versions... <___<"

*hugs prpldrgnfr* You know, after everyone's comments about your avatar, it'd be hilarious if you got bumped up and ended up with a silver Tinsel instead! laugh.gif

It would be, wouldn't it? laugh.gif I did choose the "bump me up" option......

It would be, wouldn't it? laugh.gif I did choose the "bump me up" option......

Yeah, and then you'll get a gold shimmer instead. biggrin.gif

LOL, I don't think anyone gets bumped *two* levels, that'd be a *lot* of people choosing HM instead of the prize! blink.gif

But if some of the winners don't reply within two weeks, and then some HM are upgraded to prizes, there will be a redrawn for the so vacant HM places?

LOL, I don't think anyone gets bumped *two* levels, that'd be a *lot* of people choosing HM instead of the prize! blink.gif

if I interpreted it correctly, bumping was done at random the last time. I'm not sure how that would work on the two prize-pools we have now, but I know of one case that (supposedly, I can't check. biggrin.gif) went HM -> Silver.

if I interpreted it correctly, bumping was done at random the last time. I'm not sure how that would work on the two prize-pools we have now, but I know of one case that (supposedly, I can't check. biggrin.gif) went HM -> Silver.

Wouldn't that be dependent on which dragon the person relinquished for their HM substitute?

Because that would be the dragon then opened for someone to get bumped to.

Edit: assuming that there were no Bronze people being bumped for it, obviously.

Edited by Syphoneira

Wouldn't that be dependent on which dragon the person relinquished for their HM substitute?

Because that would be the dragon then opened for someone to get bumped to.

Edit: assuming that there were no Bronze people being bumped for it, obviously.

lets say a silver shimmer did not get picked up - if it was at random, those scenarios could happen:

hm -> silver, new->hm

hm -> bronze, bronze -> silver, new -> hm

maybe even:

new -> silver, but I'm not sure when the bumping happens.

May I ask what is the meaning?

I mean that code. I am currently interesting in codes:D

Probably stands for "Oh my f'ing God/gosh what" or something to that effect. I hope there's a sister code of wtfbb out there.

lets say a silver shimmer did not get picked up - if it was at random, those scenarios could happen:

hm -> silver, new->hm

hm -> bronze, bronze -> silver, new -> hm

maybe even:

new -> silver, but I'm not sure when the bumping happens.

Sorry, I was assuming that this would likely occur if there were no Bronze people asking to be bumped up and someone assigned a Silver chose an HM, causing an HM winner asking to be bumped to be bumped up to a Silver, rather than a series of bumps up a Bronze ladder which might not exist, if no Bronzes wanted to move up, if that's what you're referring to.

And I'd think it likely that in any such case that this selection would probably occur as soon as, or not long after, acceptances were confirmed, so that things could be sorted and organized.

But I'm not getting any sleep today, so I'm even more likely than usual to be missing something obvious, lol.

Edit: quite right, Amazon_warrior, unless acceptances were confirmed earlier, which I suppose mightn't be very likely.

Also adding in another round of congrats!

Lol, best to do them en masse at this rate, I suppose. laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Sorry, I was assuming that this would likely occur if there were no Bronze people asking to be bumped up and someone assigned a Silver chose an HM, causing an HM winner asking to be bumped to be bumped up to a Silver, rather than a series of bumps up a Bronze ladder which might not exist, if no Bronzes wanted to move up, if that's what you're referring to.

And I'd think it likely that in any such case that this selection would probably occur as soon as, or not long after, acceptances were confirmed, so that things could be sorted and organized.

But I'm not getting any sleep today, so I'm even more likely than usual to be missing something obvious, lol.

My guess is that bumping up happens right after the two-week selection period, given that probably more people tick the "bump me up!" button than there may be bump ups available. Waiting until the end gives an equal chance for all respondents to be bumped up.

(Well, that's how I'd do it, anyway.)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I genuinely can't remember if I said so on here, but I won too (3rd place)! biggrin.gif

Requested a CB Holly with code "Sages." I am ecstatic.