TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

We (mum and I) were thinking about it, within the next two weeks all of us who won has to answer right? And if not they will be redrawn and given a significant amount of time to answer.

that makes our prizes might arrive around valentines week, or maybe earlier if everyone answers in time.

i don't know but we are guessing that what happened last year. *shrugs* Who knows?

CG ~

Thank you, amazon_warrior! biggrin.gif I'm new to the forums but not really to DC, what's a 'list'?

A list is a record of who and what you are breeding in what order for from your dragons. The first person on your list is the person you are breeding for first. And so on.

Edited by DarkEternity

The redraw will be on the 26th, or two weeks after the raffle. Winners have that long to respond, otherwise their prize is void and more will be chosen.

Personally I'm a terrible person and hope the majority of people don't respond so there can be a large redraw pool ahaha.

We are in the same boat! I'd love to win a tinsel or shimmer, and start gifting them out by glomping. I gifted someone a CB Silver about 10 days ago (i think), but they had to play a short RP seesion by PM, and they had no idea what the prize was. They were so excited! It was their first CB silver. That made me so happy. I already have a pair of CBs, so I wanted to gift that 3rd one I caught.

Thank you, amazon_warrior! biggrin.gif I'm new to the forums but not really to DC, what's a 'list'?

If you like, I can explain how the majority of people make this list so it's easy to understand, both for you and for others.

what is the honorable mention prize? im assumin eastern is shimmer and western is tinsel, but waht is the honer able mention one?

HM you can pick a cave born of almost any dragon (no zombies, GON, prize, non-Christmas holiday, or bright pink) so yes, that does mean breed onlys and alts are fair game. smile.gif and frills

what is the honorable mention prize? im assumin eastern is shimmer and western is tinsel, but waht is the honer able mention one?

HM is kinda like "4th" place prizes. You can pick CB Hollies/2g breedables only/frill/any other christmas dragon. I'm not sure which Vday dragons you can pick, but you can't pick any Halloween ones either. I think you can pick Vday dragons since it said "No Sweetlings/Valentine dragons allowed for picking" (something on that lines) so it probably meant the first Vday dragon (valentine dragon).

you can't get any valentines or Halloweens (of any variety)

and it will always be CB even if normaly it wouldn't be such as colored stripes or hybrids.

Edited by DragonLady86

you can't get any valentines or Halloweens (of any variety)

Actually, confusingly, you can ask for a Vampire.

Well yeah, sorry for not including CB near the 2g Breedables, that is what I meant to say. Still a bit confused on the Vday, I could have swore somewhere I read "You may not ask for Valentine Dragon, Sweetlings, blah blah blah" So I had assumed you could get a certain few Vday dragons. My bad ~

Silly question... could a HM pick a 2nd gen Thuwed? Not that I won a thing, just curious biggrin.gif

I think Vampires are included in the list because anyone with a vampire can make as many CBs of them as they want, no matter what time of year it is.

Well yeah, sorry for not including CB near the 2g Breedables, that is what I meant to say. Still a bit confused on the Vday, I could have swore somewhere I read "You may not ask for Valentine Dragon, Sweetlings, blah blah blah" So I had assumed you could get a certain few Vday dragons. My bad ~

I guess that was on the first year, I believe there were only Valentines and Sweetlings available back then

Silly question... could a HM pick a 2nd gen Thuwed? Not that I won a thing, just curious biggrin.gif

I don't think so, because it isn't a CB dragon.

You can't ask for a higher generation than "CB" so you can't get a thuwed sadly sad.gif

@LaHaine: Then I guess I must be reading wrong! LOL Omergerd.

@42: I guess you could, lol.

Edited by Saynna

You can't ask for a higher generation than "CB" so you can't get a thuwed sadly sad.gif

Well, you could pick the code Thwed... I guess... xd.png

Congrats all of you winners, hope you all get the dragons you(s) wanted! Didn't win, my first lost (first time in a raffle, so no wins either), but there will be other raffles. \ ^.^ /

I would guess the "CB" Vampires would be more like, hum, pureblood Vampire. The old ones after all, aren't bitten. They just are. The pre-vamp lineage days. And of course, getting the code.

Like this Lady

-view spam removed- view/A6NQ[/url]

As opposed to one of her "sons"

view/dfOi[/url]

They are both CB. But she has no predecessor.

Edited by rubyshoes

To anyone who is curious.Here is the 1st place prize(tinsel) selecting page.

user posted image

and there's an option for the lower prize if they want to update to higher prize if someone higher withdraws.

First,it's NOT me who won the prize.

Second don't ask me who wins the prize,he doesn't want to open a list now.

So please don't PM me anything about the prize or the owner of the prize,if you do any of this,I won't reply and will put you into blacklist.

Edited by Mercury

I admit, I'm a bit disappointed. Not in not winning, I'm actually glad I didn't. No, I'm disappointed that there are no new dragons. It's just more of an already flooded market of Shimmers, Tinsils and other current dragons. Sorry, folks, that's just my take on it.

But to those who won and are happy, congratulations to you!

I admit, I'm a bit disappointed. Not in not winning, I'm actually glad I didn't. No, I'm disappointed that there are no new dragons. It's just more of an already flooded market of Shimmers, Tinsils and other current dragons. Sorry, folks, that's just my take on it.

But to those who won and are happy, congratulations to you!

A new prize definitely would have been neat. c: