TJ09

2014-01-12 - Holiday Raffle

@Erica8798 I swear we keep on trying for the same lists xd.png  I'll just send 2 PMs next time, one for me and one for you tongue.gif

Go ahead! I certainly don't mind xd.png

I still don't think the prize dragons will be getting more plentiful. Yes there will obviously be more than years past, but I'm sure the breeding ratios will be tweaked to prevent them from becoming too common. I hope this isn't the case, but I feel it's going to happen. Either way people like me are going to have to wait a while to get low gens. tongue.gif

If you count all of them, then you're probably right, but the proportion of lower gens should go up.

I admit, I'm a bit disappointed. Not in not winning, I'm actually glad I didn't. No, I'm disappointed that there are no new dragons. It's just more of an already flooded market of Shimmers, Tinsils and other current dragons. Sorry, folks, that's just my take on it.

But to those who won and are happy, congratulations to you!

I'm happy that there are no new dragons!

As I'm not a rapid prize dragon collector nothing is going to change for me so it's perfectly fine.

(And I don't know why, but it amuses me to see that there are already lists although the owners haven't received their eggs yet. The people pm'ing owners to get on those breeding lists-thing is rather confusing to me and always was. I wouldn't feel comfortable, no matter if I were the owner or "requester".)

Edited by Mondat

(And I don't know why, but it amuses me to see that there are already lists although the owners haven't received their eggs yet. The people pm'ing owners to get on those breeding lists-thing is rather confusing to me and always was. I wouldn't feel comfortable, no matter if I were the owner or "requester".)

It's even more confusing sometimes. People ask to be on lists to be on lists. List-ception! xd.png Strangest request I've ever had

It's even more confusing sometimes. People ask to be on lists to be on lists. List-ception! xd.png Strangest request I've ever had

You've actually had someone request that? xd.png

Hello all, and Happy New Year!

This topic serves as a notice that all of the raffle winners have been drawn, and e-mails are being sent out. To see if you've won, check your e-mail (or visit http://dragcave.net/holidays13-raffle directly, if you're impatient). If the e-mail bounces (is not delivered successfully), that winner's place will be redrawn (and their account will be placed in e-mail validation). If a winner does not select a prize within the next two weeks, lower prize winners that chose the option to upgrade will take their place.

Here's how the winners were structured this year:

150 winners were drawn and placed into pools for western- and eastern-style prize dragons (the same dragons as previous years, not new breeds). 30 of the winners received an honorable mention, and have the possibility of being upgraded to a prize dragon if a higher-placed winner does not choose a prize dragon:

10 First Place Eastern Prize Dragon Winners

20 Second Place Eastern Prize Dragon Winners

30 Third Place Eastern Prize Dragon Winners

10 First Place Western Prize Dragon Winners

20 Second Place Western Prize Dragon Winners

30 Third Place Western Prize Dragon Winners

30 Honorable Mentions

All 150 have the ability to select roughly any egg from the cave (subject to the same limitations as before: No Valentine/Halloween dragons, no retired breeds except frills, no Legendary Dragons).

For those who didn't win, thanks for participating in the Snow Wars event; hopefully you had fun.

Thank you for participating in the Snow Wars event. I am sure TJ will update you with news if necessary.

This topic might be of interest to prize winners:

CB Prizes: A User Guide, Advice and tips for raffle winners

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157843

Edited by _Z_