TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

It is done, I have fought and conquered. Happy Birthday Dragcave, Happy Birthday, Thank you TJ and all the spriters and mods who had to deal with us.

OMG! :blink: I caught one, and it has an epic code!! XD "IdkDC" XD It's either confused about the release, or it doesn't know where it's from XD:lol:

That is very neat, with the caps and all?

Cool.

No cracks even in my eggs yet v_v

I like this egg, it's lovely. smile.gif Snagged 4 and I'm done.

Wonderful event, TJ, thanks again, and many thanks to the awesome artists, too! This week was a blast! I love all of the new dragons, and I'm looking forward to getting many more of all them. <3

G'night everyone and good luck to those still hunting!

Done.

Still hunting for my second egg!

Beautiful! xd.png

I find it odd that out of the 3 Coppers I put in sites (all at the same time, same sites), one's at 620 views and the other two are at like, 350. Odd.

I really need to hit the sack, for work tomorrow morning. I am willing to trade someone a green copper eggie, for a few of these eggs. Please PM me offers (seeing as how these would be on cooldown anyway). =) I could try to snag some tomorrow morning, but I know I have to be up rather early, and work for an 8 1/2 hour shift, so.. bleh.

Jesus Christ, I probably opened 2500 + tabs on google chrome, but got one egg. Need one more, then it's bed time.

I just got my second one. Thanks TJ for this awesome event!

Edited by jcunit

Got my two, and with that I have a pair of everything barring day 5 coppers, where I have one of each color. If I can get another copper of each color then I'll be REALLY happy, but even if not I'm pretty satisfied with this.

I'll have to hunt later, I couldn't resist yesterday's eggs and caught more than necessary.

That was a fun event, though slightly stressful at times wink.gif

Thanks to everyone involved!

Edited by Drachenbande

Got two, waiting impatiently for my coppers to hatch to snag more xd.png.

That is very neat, with the caps and all?

Cool.

Yes xd.png I was shocked when I first saw it, I was like, " blink.gifTHAT'S the code?!?!?" xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

well I got my three so I'm done

I'm secretly hoping these dragons will turn out to be extremely colourful and flashy

a dull brown release doesn't seem right for the final day of the seven day dragon releases

I have to agree. I was really hoping for a hybrid or another two headed or something. Although I don't mean the dragon will fail to be wonderful, I was hoping for something more unique to send us off. I would have switched the day 5s and these ones days around if it were me planning.

Hatch, my redish shines, hatch! I command you!

Last day, omg... Thank god! Love all the new dragons, but omfg...

And I'm giving up on catching anything for the next three hours. The lag is staggering, which is no wonder with so many in the cave.

Thanks to TJ and all the wonderful spriters for this incredible event and the beautiful dragons.

I'm glad it's over now though for a month at least. xd.png

Uhm I guess I hunt later. wink.gif Way too many people out there for my connnection.

Looking forward to see what sits inside the eggs! smile.gif

Finally caught two, and two extra! Going to keep the extras as I gifted the rest of my spares. smile.gif

Good luck everyone!

thank god, this is the last release, my fingers hurt, my family has wondered by ive been so lazy and sleeping till 3 in the afternoon. and why I'm living on my laptop more then normal lol

OMG! blink.gif I caught one, and it has an epic code!! xd.png "IdkDC" xd.png It's either confused about the release, or it doesn't know where it's from xd.pnglaugh.gif

LOL, nice catch!

caught two...thank you TJ and all the spriters for a wonderful event biggrin.gif

good night and good luck to all that are still hunting

Caught my two eggies for today. Just need one more of each copper after my current eggs hatch and I'll be set. Thank You so much TJ and spriters for this amazing event; Happy 7th Birthday, Dragon Cave, and here's to many more years to come! smile.gif

Ugh,the lag is so bad on my internet, due to people joining, that I can only take like 5 per drop sad.gif

I have to agree. I was really hoping for a hybrid or another two headed or something. Although I don't mean the dragon will fail to be wonderful, I was hoping for something more unique to send us off. I would have switched the day 5s and these ones days around if it were me planning.

Hatch, my redish shines, hatch! I command you!

I agree completely. The D5s would have been better suited...But hey, we shouldn't speak so soon; who knows, maybe these'll be special in a different way (like alt forms?)....TJ probably has something up his sleeve, knowing him.

Same.

*probably the twentieth person poking their Copper Day 5 eggs w/ sticks*

Last day, sad to see it go had lots of fun and looking forward to getting this last guy and a few more of the others in the weeks to come. smile.gif

I was so afraid that for this final day, there'd be a super special 7-alt alpine breed or something like that. Phew.

The cave lagged so much that I didn't realize I grabbed two eggs. Ahhh. I'll gift one when the timer's up.