TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

I posted it on the News thread yesterday, but here it is again.

*goes off to poke coppery eggs into hatching* I need to catch another new egg, dangnabit!

user posted image

Oh my god I chocked on my water. xd.png

I wish I had more Reds ^^; I could be incubating the rest of my eggs right now and have them hatch so I can collect more eggs xd.png But nope, never did I think to get enough of them and now I'm kicking myself in the butt for it xd.png Like my boyfriend always tells me "Hindsight is 20/20" rolleyes.gif

*Edit* As I say that my green Copper eggie hatched xd.png Now, off to get this chocolate-looking egg xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

Yeah!~ It's very nice; a Dell laptop (from her work, that's why it's so fancy). It runs much faster than my own Samsung (even though mine is an ultrabook)~ It fights the lag the most, really~ xd.png

All of the releases except for Day 6's were caught on my mom's laptop...That sounds a little sad, doesn't it~ laugh.gif

This entire event was fun/exhausting at the same time! biggrin.gif

i normally use my desktop computer for releases... its an alienware and fights the lagmonster quite valiantly.... but sadly the fan went out in the computer :/ so its being repaired and wont be back for 2 weeks... so im using my crappy compaq laptop :/

Oh, just gonna point out, like we were all expecting, the Bloodscales can breed with other Bloodscales and normal 2-headed Splits~ x3

Good to know! I think they could make a lovely checker, so we'll see how that goes...

I posted it on the News thread yesterday, but here it is again.

*goes off to poke coppery eggs into hatching* I need to catch another new egg, dangnabit!

user posted image

This is awesome!!! biggrin.gif Hahahaha

Edited by majors

Waiting for my Bloodscales and my Coppers, looks like I'll be able to start hunting in an hour. I love the little eggs, and seven falls between Seasonal and Sick, doesn't it? smile.gif

You guys want a good laugh? Take Dimar's TJ-Troll picture and make it your desktop background (set as tiles). It's the definition of amazing~ laugh.gif

Thank you for this epic week TJ!!! It's been fun... stressful at times... but I wouldn't have missed it for the world!

Wow I managed to get at least two of every breed except for tonight's, I just got one of those still working on the second one. This has been a really good release, thank you TJ and spriters for all of your hard work and here's to another great year of DC!!

These Copper eggs are stubborn. At least I found another Fan Site to post my eggs on, since Allure of Neglected Dragons is having issues.

I am going to spend all day tomorrow (today really) hunting down two of these Day 7 eggs, plus I need another Day 6 and another Hellhorse because I wanted to get all of the colors of Copper.

And my one Green Copper just won't hatch. *grrr* I know the hatchling is ready to come out of the shell. *wink*

Caught another for 3 total.

Haha, fun isn't how I'd word this past week, but I sure enjoy the new breeds.

Can't wait to get unlocked.

And, done hunting for these! Yay! Now to get one more green egg from yesterday and I will be good to go! Goodnight everyone!

I rather enjoyed this release!

You guys want a good laugh? Take Dimar's TJ-Troll picture and make it your desktop background (set as tiles). It's the definition of amazing~ laugh.gif

Done.

Still hunting for my second egg!

I was somehow waiting for a Forest or Jungle breed. So that's a tiny bit disappointing.

BUt nevertheless, it was a great and fun event, thank you all and happy birthday Dragon Cave! =D

Now wait for Hellfire and Horse to hatch so I can go hunt eggs. ^^

I was hoping for the jungle and forest to get more inhabitants as well. Oh well.

Caught my 4th and I'm done.

Good luck everyone.

still locked sad.gif might have to wait for the 2AM drop (won't be online tomorrow DX)

well I got my three so I'm done

I'm secretly hoping these dragons will turn out to be extremely colorful and flashy

a dull brown release doesn't seem right for the final day of the seven day dragon releases

OMG! blink.gif I caught one, and it has an epic code!! xd.png "IdkDC" xd.png It's either confused about the release, or it doesn't know where it's from xd.pnglaugh.gif

yay! got all 7 thanks to everyone who made this event possible!!! biggrin.gif

got 1. internet explorer is working a lot better than firefox right now for whatever reason!