TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Thank you for all the wonderful new dragons.

This last one is absolutely the best. Glad I caught a few.

Love all of the breeds that came out. Thank you TJ and artists! biggrin.gif

Thank you for these and all the other great looking Dragons...

Thanks to TJ and ALL of the Spriters involved in making this a great birthday party....

Edited by Husky51

There isn't a one of these I don't like. Well done and thanks for a fun release (even if I still do have many more to get, because I am a greedy hoarder. laugh.gif

I had an awesome time TJ! Thank you and the spriter so much

lol now I am hunting for mates for my coppers in the cave so I can have the cb pairs

It was a crazy week but I'm happy that I got a pair for each day even if I don't have a complete set (still missing CB red and Brown Coppers).

Thank you to everyone who made this even possible! I have all the eggs from the release - and I love each and every one! So many beautiful dragons...but I have to say the Hellhorses are my favorite followed closely by the Coppers.

I can't believe we are almost done! sad.gif At least, there are still a bunch of dragons for us to catch. biggrin.gif This was really awesome. Thank you TJ and all the creators of the new dragons.

This event was wonderful. <3 Stressful and wonderful. biggrin.gif I still have not managed to grab a 2nd bloodscale, but I will continue trying! I managed to grab 2 CB Magmas instead, not a bad trade-off. xd.png

Oh hey the adult sprites look good.

Thanks for everything.

Since I haven't gotten it in hahah YES I knew they were feathered raptors!

Glad I'm actually seeing them in the Volcano biome (haven't been seeing the bloodscales, but these pop up every once in a while) cause I'm gonna have to get a pack of these guys.

I was able to get a pair of all except a Red and Brown Copper...

Thanks for the fun....

Adding my thanks to the huge pile cx This was a really fun event - stressful, but fun. I love each and every one of the dragons, and I was able to catch a pair of each save for two of the copper colors. Huge thanks to TJ and the spriters for allowing such a wonderful event to take place <3

Oh, and happy birthday DC.

(On a completely unrelated note, the Seragammas are probably my favorite of the dragons released. They look lovely, and I've been wanting a fluffy wyvern for a while now. uwu)

I'm glad that you like my babies! smile.gif

Additional info on the breed:

* Seragamma hatchlings are chubby little hungry beasts because they're always full - their mommies feed them constantly so that they will grow up to be strong hunters and fighters.

* Female seragammas would go as far as risk their lives to protect their offspring.

* As soon as they're able to fly, young Seras will start hunting on their own - their first preys will be small and would often consist of birds.

* Seragammas hunt in small groups. It takes a group of 3 or 4 dragons to take down a large animal. They would surround their prey, intimidating it, while the male will be the one going for the throat. Each member will have their share of meat, as well of a share for their offspring.

* They will not touch rotten meat however, so they make sure to consume it as fast as possible or share it with others of their own breed.

* Their favorite kind of prey are wild horses, their meat providing these dragons just the right proteins.

* Their stomachs can't digest fish.

* They don't eat or hunt on other dragons; those of their own breed that are killed in fights are carried away from their settlements and left to rot.

* Seragammas would often attack humans invading their territories only to scare them away without trying to harm them; things might get serious if the 2-legged intruder approaches the eggs.

* seras are almost impossible to tame and befriend as their generally aggresive behavior is hereditary.

* despite being ferocious, they are generally tidy.

*** Other random facts(more or less obvious):

* sera=evening(gamma) - their name has got nothing to do with behaviour, but the fact that they have the colors of the volcanic sunset.

* They aren't very large creatures; Just a tad bigger than a human.

* They have deep brown eyes.

* They have branched horns(antlers).

* Their DNA is very similar to one of a prey bird.

* They have a puff of feathers on their chest.

* Their manes are also feathered(duh!)

* A Seragamma wyvern egg is about the same size of an ostrich egg.

Closing as we are now getting adults.

Here's a quote with more breed info: