TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

I love those dragons! cool.gif Really cool. Thanks for those artists and TJ09!

Went "greedy" and grabbed three of them. Now I-m officially out of the hunt. ... And I think I dont want to hunt any eggs for a while xd.png

Got my two eggs for last nights release. Once more eggs hatch I'll start collecting a second pair of each, except for the alt releases which I'll need more of.

Thanks TJ for the wonderful Birthday event. Thanks spriters for the wonderful new dragons.

Thus far, the Gilded Bloodscales are still my favorites...Though I won't know until I've seen the other adults too, of course.

I don't know why, but these just make me think of.....dirt. That's not necessarily bad, just...Well, I'm gonna stay up to see the hatchlings!

Wouldn't it be crazy if one of these turned out to be a BSA and TJ just didn't feel like telling us?

That would lead me to pull out my TJ Trollface again. laugh.gif

Finally caught two and now I'm waiting to unlock again.

Copper finally hatched just in time for me to miss that last 5 minute drop.

...I'm so naming that thing something to do with 'troll'. <<

Wouldn't it be crazy if one of these turned out to be a BSA and TJ just didn't feel like telling us?

I'll laugh so hard if these 'disappointing' eggs turn out to have some kind of awesome BSA. We'll see!

/pokes my eggs sneakily. Hatch, darn you!

Out of this release so far, I really like the Black Tea most. o:

Also, waiting to unlock before I even attempt to catch anything. tongue.gif

*flops on the floor* it's over...it's finally over....I can die in peace now...

I think that's how we're all feeling just about now~ laugh.gif

(At least, I know I am!)

*collapses* omg it's over. now i have to finish getting my five sets. that's like, seventeen more dragons...

Edited by WestWindReborn

That would lead me to pull out my TJ Trollface again. laugh.gif

I want to see it!

He's obviously trolling us by giving us plain eggs when we TOTALLY KNOW that they are going to be amazing

*Forever alone*

I was somehow waiting for a Forest or Jungle breed. So that's a tiny bit disappointing.

BUt nevertheless, it was a great and fun event, thank you all and happy birthday Dragon Cave! =D

Now wait for Hellfire and Horse to hatch so I can go hunt eggs. ^^

Just need this round and then thank Goodness it will be over...

*collapses* omg it's over. now i have to finish getting my five sets. that's like, seventeen more dragons...

That's plain masochism! xd.png I dropped dead in a corner of my room just because all this releases!

Oh, just gonna point out, like we were all expecting, the Bloodscales can breed with other Bloodscales and normal 2-headed Splits~ x3

/sob/ don't remind me! I need five sets of them, too...

And don't forget the alt Pennies. Since I'm planning to (maybe?) collect all the CB alt colors...

Wow! I was just about to abandon my extremely messy Hellhorse that was at 4d 1hr left, and just when I hit the abandon action it hatched, what luck! I then went out and immediately snagged myself one of the new eggs. I managed to grab at least one each day and even gifted a few to some that weren't so lucky, overall a wonderful event and week!

I had a lovely week cave stalking and am happy to see a bunch of awesome new dragons in the cave. Happy hunting everyone and good luck!

Happy birthday DC!

-Edit- So far all my hatchies have gendered correctly too, even without influences! -

Edited by Yugena

I think that's how we're all feeling just about now~ laugh.gif

(At least, I know I am!)

Did pulling out your mom's ultralaptop help you? For some reason I am very curious after seeing you mention it two nights in a row

Red Copper do not want hatching :c youre gonna make me miss the chocolates little guys... nder stop derping

Just now noticed at the Gilded Bloodscales can breed with the original 2 headed dragons

This has been a really lovely event but...please try not to kill us again?

Edited by CheshireFox

I want to see it!

He's obviously trolling us by giving us plain eggs when we TOTALLY KNOW that they are going to be amazing

*Forever alone*

I posted it on the News thread yesterday, but here it is again.

*goes off to poke coppery eggs into hatching* I need to catch another new egg, dangnabit!

user posted image

Did pulling out your mom's ultralaptop help you? For some reason I am very curious after seeing you mention it two nights in a row

Yeah!~ It's very nice; a Dell laptop (from her work, that's why it's so fancy). It runs much faster than my own Samsung (even though mine is an ultrabook)~ It fights the lag the most, really~ xd.png

All of the releases except for Day 6's were caught on my mom's laptop...That sounds a little sad, doesn't it~ laugh.gif

This entire event was fun/exhausting at the same time! biggrin.gif

Edit: (Bred a 2G PB BS to the AP, they look real nice! http://dragcave.net/lineage/wPslJ)

Edited by xxBurningxx