TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

If I look at them in a way these eggs do look like potatoes! =o

We obtained Salt and Potatos?

I'm glad I'm unable to cook them and eat them.

Yay got my second egg, just need one more of yesterday's salty egg, and I'll have made my goal of at least 2 of each of the new ones!

Loved the event, happy birthday DC!

But what if the potato eggs turn out to be rares? tongue.gif

Double Oh Cee Dee?

That's hilarious. ^^

Ok I couldn't resist, I had to change the females name.

So now my Bloodscales are named:

Double Oh Cee Dee

Oh Cee Dee Galore

biggrin.gif

Hehe seriously I am off to bed.. And if anyone wants offspring from them in a few days, just shoot me a P.M. *Snickers* Pun intended.

Jeeze I really need to go to sleep...

Want to say thanks! for the event and lovely dragons! to TJ, mods. spriters, all those who make events happen, and to again wish DC a happy B-Day.

Luckily, the litter of broken eggshells is biodegradable and will enrich the soil.

This has been a new manner of sleep deprivation experimentation, and I expect the study to be very interesting, once published, particularly with such a large and varied world-wide cohort taking part.

I'll be interested also to learn of any new breakthroughs in sleepwalking behaviour, with so many sleepworking and school-snoring in a public environment.

Also, the ongoing DC comic people made and showed in this thread was hilarious, and thanks to those people as well!

Now, if we can only have haz moar room on our scrolls! Retroactively!

Omg I seriously can't remember the last time I had so many "growing dragons" on my scroll at once!! This event has been amazing!!

Love the description on these eggs, though I suck when it comes to speculating what they might be. Managed to catch one at the hour-drop, but I'm sort of glad this is the last day for this event because pretty soon I'd end up KILLING my internet over it. 52 seconds to refresh the page when I'm attempting to mad-click? NOT fun.

This release has been very fun. It's been a while since I've been locked entirely with things I was keeping. xd.png

That was the first thing I saw when I looked at them.

Such lovely eggies, I've never had so many eggies at one before! I'm in dragon heaven! /drool......

Thank you for one of the best events ever and Happy Birthday Dragcave!!!!!!

I FINALLY GOT ONE! i just had to wait until there were only 146 people in the cave instead of 400 ^-^

now i have to sleep..it's 1AM and i have finals to take in... 7 hours.. *i'm stupid facepalm facepalm facepalm*

We obtained Salt and Potatos?

I'm glad I'm unable to cook them and eat them.

So... we have cheese and salt and potatoes. Any chance we'll get a butter dragon anytime soon?

Caught one and I'm egg locked so I need to wait for one more slot to open before I can catch the last one for Day 7.

Then I can crash for a day.

i got my 2 eggs i miss out on 2 types of egg i was egg lock lol i catch them later on,

So... we have cheese and salt and potatoes. Any chance we'll get a butter dragon anytime soon?

Please don't make me hungry. I want a baked potato now with some really gooey cheese and bacon bits on it.

Finally caught my second one now all I need to do is get the blueish and the brownish versions of day five then I'll have them all. This has been a fun, crazy week for egg hunting and here's to another year of DC.

Edited by Nuwame

Hehe got my first of the new eggs now I gotta decide if I want to wait for another egg to hatch to catch another or go to sleep and catch tomorrow.

Hmm choices choices...

Ooh my female Bloodscale, Oh Cee Dee Queen, grew up! My male  is named Double Oh Cee Dee  xd.png

Those are SUPER cute names, I <3 them!

I have:

Smarter and Smartest, Curiouser and Curiouser (females), and Clever and Cleverer (male).

My two heads all have two names. /shrug

Also, Clever and Cleverer & Curiouser and Curiouser decided they liked each other. Their offspring autoabandoned. (If anyone cares to go hunting for it in a few days)

Edited by girlgamerjen

wow these are pretty cool looking also does anyone know where the best place to request a previous day dragon im missing 1 green alt hatchling to have a complete set any help would be awesome thank you

I've heard tell of Butter-Butts, and seen people write that they'd bread their dragons, (or, in some cases, breaded them, no doubt with spices) so I think we're pretty much set!

Edit: just to mention, in case everybody hasn't yet seen or heard of the post regarding the Copper Wyvern:

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...0entry7364166

Fiona BlueFire

I"m just going to go on record now and say these are not classed as rares. They were never intended to be rare, despite what some think they remember seeing. They were intended to be fairly common (not cave blocker common) and I checked with TJ to make sure I was allowed to say that THEY ARE NOT RARE! Cuz they're not. A bit uncommon, maybe.

I can't control how hard they become to catch due to popularity, but they are not gold/silver rare.

Edited by Syphoneira

YAY - final day - and I was able to get 2 of each breed. Now I must collect more of them in the permanent time.

Very nice b-day event.

Thanks to TJ and the spiriters.

Great job!

Freed up already, YAY!

And I went it and got one of the Day Seven eggs... YAY!

Whoo! got two new eggies - thanks TJ and everyone who made the dragons - loved the challenge of getting so many different eggs in such a short amount of time. smile.gif

I've heard tell of Butter-Butts, and seen people write that they'd bread their dragons, (or, in some cases, breaded them, no doubt with spices) so I think we're pretty much set!

Oh, I forgot about those butterbutts. Those are all we need for a delicious meal, eh? I'm going to bake a potato now. That'll help me stay awake for TJ's hell horses to grow up. biggrin.gif