TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Wanting to get 2 more of the eggs before I must go to bed

I wish I had fast internet >.>

Thank you TJ for ALL the new dragons. Not only these seven days of pure awesomeness, but for all the other updates as well, such as the Soulpeace and Speckle-Throated dragons. Just thank you so much! biggrin.gif

Got one, will have to wait for my copper eggs to hatch to get another.

user posted image

Post here

Thanks for giving a mass release a shot. I hope people feel a little better about them and less wary, now that we've released more than half as many dragons in one week than we did all last year xd.png And we survived even if we broked the cave's lag meter.

This event was fun!! I hope that we can have another event like thing again someday. laugh.gif

I realized it was DC midnight a few minutes too late xd.png But I'm egglocked anyway. Next egg isn't due to hatch for another two hours ._.

Hooray! This has been the best event ever!

Thanks TJ and all the spriters!

Since the copper I got at midnight won't be hatching as of yet I think I'm going to hit the hay for now and catch my lot in the morning- less competition, less worry, less sleep deprivation.

It'll be tomorrow night before I have a chance to get one of these, but I can't let go of my coppery eggs. xd.png I shall wait! Thanks for all the awesome new dragons TJ and spriters!

Grrrrr! My day 5 eggs need to hatch faster! DX I'm eager to get hunting!

I will wait after work.

The first 2 coppers will hatch in 1 hours so I have space to catch at least 2 of the new ones.

Got my pair now...the youngest of my coppers that i thought had a while left hatched before my 2 at 4 days...

Well this is disappointing.

I agree.

By the way, your sig sums pretty much the week for me xd.png

Well, managed to snag one. They aren't as spectacular as I was thinking the last day's would be...but oh welp, they'll be amazing, regardless!

Anyone know what they sort between yet?

Thanks TJ and amazing spriters for a wonderful event! And a happy 7th birthday to Dragon Cave! Can't wait to see what the next seven years will bring... biggrin.gif

Edited by StrikeFire

What's disappointing???

Thank you to all who have put in the hard yards for these eggs.

happy 7th birthday DC - it's been a fun ride, hoping for 7 more smile.gif

Hmm.. a bit plain for the Grand Finale, but maybe the hatchie and adult will be more to look at. Thanks for a lovely event. Even with all the viewbombing idiots, this was fun. smile.gif

Edited by smurfettedoesnotshare

I can't wait to see the sprites... I'm hoping they are going to be way more exciting then the egg, Of course the term 'plain' on the egg kinda gives it away that the sprite should be spectacular!

THANKS TJ!! wub.gif