TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Wish I could've caught another salty Day6 egg, but all in all not a bad set of releases. The new egg reminds me of soda pop..

Urghhhh I'm still locked. I've been having problems with AOND and it always gives me an error message when I try to add my eggs. Is anyone else having this problem? I've put them in another site but it gets views a lot more slowly than AOND.

Urghhhh I'm still locked. I've been having problems with AOND and it always gives me an error message when I try to add my eggs. Is anyone else having this problem? I've put them in another site but it gets views a lot more slowly than AOND.

ive had the same problem for the past couple of days so your not alone

AOND isn't working right now, too many people trying to use it or some such thing.

I've got two of these so far, I'll be grabbing a third one then going to bed xd.png Tired after a whole week of staying up late.

wOOw *speechless*

I can't believe it. I catshed all. user posted image

The new dragons are wonderful and very lovely.

Thank you ~ I love you all ~ This ist it. ^^

edit: and jep, AOND isn't working since yesterday. May you better use Silvi's lair or/and eggs around the world to feed your rookies wink.gif

Edited by MyMelody

Got one right after the Downtime, now I just need one of my other eggies to hatch and open a spot for a 2nd one.

had to wait a little longer today, because eggies needed to hatch, but i caught mine, so yaay. thank you very very much for the beautiful event, tj and everyone involved. it was so much fun. wub.gif the dragons are all so darling, and i can't wait to hoard them. happy hunting everyone.

Got one right before the downtime! <3

Now just to wait for my male influenced Horse to hatch and then I can try to get a second one and call it a day hunt. biggrin.gif

Today's Drop is quite easy... I just caught 2 on a 5-minute drop.

Now I'm egglocked until my day 5 eggs hatch...

Too bad I missed yesterday's release, if catching doesn't become much harder later today, I'll try trading smile.gif (anyone interested?)

Got one in the last 5 min drop. Now I have to wait for my Hellhorse to hatch so I have room for a second.

I can't believe this is the last day xd.png

Two of my coppers finally hatched. Woo ~ ^^

Now to stalk the cave for the next 5-min drop. smile.gif

Got two (and lots of overburdened messages lol). My green copper is being stubborn. >.>

Off to influence these babies.

I got my two. Too bad I ran out of female influences but the next one is coming off cool down in about 2-3 days so I just won't incubate them.

I just need to catch a red and brown copper wyvern and then I'll have the whole set with a breeding pair for each.

Thank you, Dragon Cave! These releases were all amazing. Happy birthday again and I can't wait to see what happens next year. smile.gif

Thank you for this wonderful event I had plenty of fun over the last seven days. It was unique and challenging as the game should be and that made it even better. But, I'm glad in a way it's over so that I can catch up on my sleep zzzzzzzzzzz..

Oh my, I can't add eggs to AoND. Just when I need to sad.gif

Ah well, I guess I'll have to settle for verbal encouragement to help my eggs hatch.

It's probably been confirmed by now, but the Gilded Bloodscale Dragons (Two Heads) can only breed with themselves and Splits. So we finally DO have some options for Split lineages. Cool.

I got my pair of every release laugh.gif I just need another green Copper, but I hope I can trade some of today's eggs for one :3

Thanks for the awesome event! It was stressful, but still so much fun smile.gif I hope for seven more years of dragon hunting!