TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Had a lot of fun. Me and my husband take the laptop every free second biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

We had the most fun getting them and yes, the cave gave us a fun game to play together. Thanks to TJ, the spriters and all that are working on the cave to make this game like it is.

Thanks guys. wink.gif

Hmmm...only managed to get one...because I'm locked...

It's moments like these that make me whish I had more Red dragons.

Still need day 4 eggs. >.>

Thanks, everyone who was involved in this event! It was fun. :D

Well, that was easy ... three in one 5 min drop.

I had hoped for an new Pygmy, but these past days have been exciting, so I won't complain smile.gif

One egg hast yet to hatch so hatch in a fes hours, so I can catch a fourth of today's

I have mixed feelings about this event. I loved getting new content, but it was sooo quick! I missed one of the new breeds because I was egg locked! D= All in all i'm just happy we got so much new content all at once <3 gives us all something new to hunt for!

Thanks for the fun (although chaotic) week!

What a week! Thanks to TJ and spriters biggrin.gif

So fun trying to plan out what eggs to eggs and what to get less off so not egg locked! LOL Cant wait to get building some kool new lineages!

Wow, what a fun week ! The peak was definitely the Coppers. It's hard not to feel the 2 breeds since aren't a bit plain, just by comparison, although if they had been standing alone we would have been better able to appreciate them.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this but with my exams fast coming up I have to say I'm relieved it's over, I don't need to fret about getting up early and having enough slots etc.

I am disappointed that Forest and Jungle got no attention, I find they are underrated biomes and not many people are interested in them.

I have to say I did not expect an unobtrusive brown egg for the last day... I wonder if it really will be a common or if TJ is messing with us...

Pretty eggs, waiting them to hatch :3

All in all I was rather doubtful before this event having 2 important exams and speckle-throat release in mind...

Now after this I'm happy with all these new dragons even though the hunt might have cost me precious reading time tongue.gif

Thank you TJ, thank you spriters!

It was fun <3

Got my two <3

So, there won't be any new dragon tomorrow? I thought it would, since it says 22nd - 29th May... Ah, maybe something else awaits.

Got my two <3

So, there won't be any new dragon tomorrow? I thought it would, since it says 22nd - 29th May... Ah, maybe something else awaits.

This release was one new dragon every day for seven days. Well, we're on Day Seven, so this is the last day.

Happy Birthday, DC, and thanks for the week of releases. =) Kind of relieved, in a way, to be able to return to my usual breeding and stuff shortly. :P

Won't be able to pick up these new eggs until tomorrow. Kind of amused by my rampant theories of what unparalleled wonder TJ would reveal on the last day. So far it seems like this is just another egg. x3

YAY!

Got my two 7-day eggs...

and now to bed...

EDIT:

Aurora-Silver quote:

"So, there won't be any new dragon tomorrow? I thought it would, since it says 22nd - 29th May... Ah, maybe something else awaits."

She's right... it is dated the 22-29th, an eighth day... That would be sneaky.... Just what TJ might do....

Edited by Husky51

I got my 1 hours ago as soon as my Day 4 Egg hatched and I am happy I was able to get one of each Dragon, including all 3 copper variations.

Thanks for the Week of Mayhem TJ and those in charge of the cave.

Now, to sleep.

Come on, hatch already! I want to see what you look like. biggrin.gif I've only got one of these so far myself since I'm locked, but I can't wait to get more!

I managed to get three of these, and now i'm happily locked. Now just to wait for these eggs to hatch~

Yay! Thanks for the releases y'all!

Still egglocked now though. Shall grab them in about an hour or so when I get unlocked...

this was a fun and wonderful event xd.png

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave!

and thanks to the spriters for there hard work

Edited by meruru

This was *such* a great event! Even though it kept me scrambling to get eggs hatched and grabbing new ones, I had lots of fun with it.

And amazing enough, it was the first new drop where I managed to catch eggs on the day they dropped. smile.gif

Thank you again, TJ, for making the 7th DC birthday such a memorable event!

And thank you to all the spriters who contributed such wonderful dragons. You rock! ^^

Thank you for all the fun smile.gif It's been something new and different, shook things up a bit smile.gif

I think I'm a little glad today is the final day, need a break to sort out all these new dragons smile.gif

Thanks again !

Got my first of these eggs. Now waiting for the next egg to hatch so that I can continue the hunt.

This birthday celebration was so much fun. Thanks a lot to all how made it possible. laugh.gif

I am sad and happy at the same time because this is the last day :''D

Ty TJ and others!

thank you everyone for such a wonderful DC birthday party. Happy 7th Birthday!

its been intense

I just need to get another of todays when I'm unlocked and another red and another green and I will have a male and female of each breed hopefully (oh and another hybrid but i have a horse so that can wait) I've really enjoyed this mega release but it was difficult to get on every day.

Thank you again TJ and all the spriters