TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Woot got my 2 this drop.

Now to incu-influ and get the heck back to bed x_x brains/eyes are gonna explode. Happy hunting to the rest of you guys. And remember bazooka > stick

Got my 4 smile.gif thank you TJ and spriters for a fun week and good luck to those still trying to catch.

Potatoes, cool.

/7:40AM here - needs to wake up; will be able to hunt in 3 hours

Woot got my 2 this drop.

Now to incu-influ and get the heck back to bed x_x brains/eyes are gonna explode. Happy hunting to the rest of you guys. And remember bazooka > stick

*Snickers* Anybody else need my Bazooka?

I could use the bazooka, have two coppers at third cracking stage.

Wait guys, when I said stick, I meant the 100+ magical sticks with the help of my Whites!~ tongue.gif

Stick power go! xd.png

Edit: Stick power works too! All mine hatched at 1200v for one, 850 for another, and 950 for the last!

Edited by xxBurningxx

AHAHAHH my green copper hatched in the middle of the :40 drop! Now I am full and happy. *HUGS EGGS*

It's been totally awesome you guys! (Granted, I'll still be freaking out as each new dragon grows up, SO I'LL SEE YOU THEN.)

I'm still waiting on three of mine to hatch xP Ah well, it's only 1:45 AM...

@___@

Edited by Wahya

Hehe got my first of the new eggs now I gotta decide if I want to wait for another egg to hatch to catch another or go to sleep and catch tomorrow.

Hmm choices choices...

Ooh my female Bloodscale, Oh Cee Dee Queen, grew up! My male is named Double Oh Cee Dee xd.png

Double Oh Cee Dee?

That's hilarious. ^^

I won't be able to get another egg until midnight tomorrow, so I hope these are common or at most uncommon tongue.gif And I still have yet to get a hatchie or egg from day 2 ^^; Oh well xd.png I could be wrong, but the egg for today looks familiar, unless I'm thinking of the Greenwing egg, as it looks a bit similar, just different colors ^^;

2 of them finally hatched. Now for that stubborn third...

Simply Complex is the best name I've come up with so far during the event IMO (or at least the most unique).

What a great week this has been! Thank you DC for the awesome new dragons! biggrin.gif I'm also very close to my first trophy thanks to some great people I made friends with all around the site, and groups!

Yay!!! Got one of each egg during the seven days! Was fun to see the eggs and catch those that were to be caught. Thank you TJ and spriters for these!!

Going to be interesting to see how the adults finally look like with the whole set of this release. I think they look amazing so far.

Again, thank you bunches for the fun and new eggs.

So excited! Can't wait to see what these guys look like!

Thanks so much to everyone involved for your hard work!

I had so much fun these past seven days. Loved it! Can't wait to get this dragon.

Yes! Finally, 3 hatched, 3 new eggs, and I'm off to bed.

Have a lovely evening everyone (or morning for some of us rather) and best of luck to all hunters biggrin.gif

Whaaa, I'm still locked for another couple of hours. Hopefully I will then get two of the new eggs.

Thank you, TJ and spriters! This are/were great 7 days! biggrin.gif

While I'm thrilled for the new dragons and breeding possibilities from this hectic week (especially now that there is a second two-headed dragon for splits to breed with!) - I'm also glad it's winding to a close and almost over. I'll pick up as many of the day 7's as my scroll will let me in the morning, then it is time to put these new dragons to work!

While I'm thrilled for the new dragons and breeding possibilities from this hectic week (especially now that there is a second two-headed dragon for splits to breed with!) - I'm also glad it's winding to a close and almost over. I'll pick up as many of the day 7's as my scroll will let me in the morning, then it is time to put these new dragons to work!

Right? So many breeding possibilities; it's super awesome! Can't wait to breed all of these ('cept the Bloodscales) w/ Whites just for fun~

Woo Hooo! Got my three and have somehow managed to survive this madness with my sanity somewhat intact. Off to bed.

Got my 2 new eggs and now I am off to bed. Can't wait to see what the Hellhorses look like as adults in the morning. biggrin.gif

Good night all. *Passes out bazookas to those who need eggs to hatch*

Edited by Amberose

Loved this event, thank you so much TJ and spriters :3

The only thing I'm missing is variants of the coppers, but I'm patient, I can wait. xd.png

I would be lost without my computer at work, connection is so much better here, got my two eggs right on first try (while I had lots and lots of unsuccessful tries at home this morning o.O).

thanks so much TJ and all creators/spriters for this awesome event, I'm gonna miss the madness biggrin.gif