TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Green copper egg! What does it take to get you to hatch?!

Do I have to do a fan dance? Will that please you??

@_@ I want another new egg.

Last but not least comes our "Day 7" bagde. smile.gif

B-Day Badge topic: Get your badge riiight here

Animated Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i42.tinypic.com/2rhr9te.gif]

Simple Version

user posted image

[IMG=http://i39.tinypic.com/2drk9l.png]

I will also make a version with all of them in a row and one with the all the eggs rotating. smile.gif

greez Nyastara

I'm sticking with my Brown = Chocolate Omnoms

I'f i'm starting to type oddly or make less and less sense ive been awake a long time today. Or is that yesterday? Whatever.

Can't wait for hatchlings

I wonder if the plain brown egg is a red herring for a brightly colored rainbow dragon?

That would be super-awesome, and a fun surprise. xd.png

Got my pair and influenced them. Now I can go to bed!

Nyastara, your birthday eggs are wonderful biggrin.gif And the last one looks like a frosted chocolate cupcake <333 Thank you biggrin.gif

Whoo! Got one! Now I need at least two more, but I'd settle for a few extra since it's the last day. :3

TJ's posted four eggs, which means it is dimorphic - a different sprite for each gendered hatchling and the adults. So you might want to try to grab a second egg soon after all.

Me, I'm waiting impatiently for my copper eggs and CB dragon horse egg to hatch so I can grab a couple of these new eggs.

*impatiently twiddles thumbs* Have you guys hatched yet? No? Sheesh. *twiddles thumbs even faster*

In any case, yes, thanks, TJ and the spriters, for all your hard work!

~Peregryn~

Oh! blink.gif When I saw them last there was only 2 ^^; I guess he either added more, or the page didn't fully load for me xd.png I'll have only 1 egg spot open soon, so I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow or later to see if they're still dropping (like commons, I hope) to get another, or try and trade for one ^^;

*Edit* @Nyastara: That badge looks like a chocolate egg-shaped cupcake xd.png

Edited by FluffyPillow

A warning to anyone who may not have noticed...the drops actually seem to start about 30 seconds before the actual :*5 or hour....

30 seconds? It seems more like 10 or so to me, perhaps x:x5:55

Hmm? Those weren't dreadfully plain or anything.

I thought they were. I was prepared for an incredibly plain dragon to pop out--maybe a pretty one, or one with nice lines, but nothing like what we got. These are at least interesting, with the speckles, and I like the brown coloring.

Well now I have to go listen to "Falling For the First Time" because as they say--

"Anything plain can be lovely."

*bad at the terse game*

Whoo! Got one! Now I need at least two more, but I'd settle for a few extra since it's the last day. :3

Your do not press button just made me laugh so hard that i'm no longer stressed over this drop. Thank you.

everybody chill out and let me get one >< already missed day 4 and 5 D;

Some people have dropped event eggs in the Abandoned cave.

Saw a few fly by earlier today.

Might want to hang out there and try to pick them up.

Good luck.

I will also make a version with all of them in a row and one with the all the eggs rotating. :)

greez Nyastara

Ooooo! I'd love to use the one with all of them in a row! I might actually have room in my signature for that! XD

That would be super-awesome, and a fun surprise. xd.png

To the person who said that, god I hope so.

Your do not press button just made me laugh so hard that i'm no longer stressed over this drop. Thank you.

Haha! I'm glad you liked it! That's why it's there. :)

Nyastara, your birthday eggs are wonderful biggrin.gif And the last one looks like a frosted chocolate cupcake <333 Thank you biggrin.gif

Thank you and I love your idea. xd.png

now we have a:

a skull candle egg with the back of the skull facing us (day 6)

and

a frosted chocolate cupcake egg (day 7)

Edited by Nyastara

Wouldn't it be crazy if one of these turned out to be a BSA and TJ just didn't feel like telling us?