TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Grrr the egg I am waiting on to hatch is sitting pretty with a giant hole at 3 days 23hrs. mad.gif Stubborn egg... I want to start catching new eggs!

Edited by Amberose

And now for the final revision of the Birthday Rage Comic...

Dimar gave me permission to use her TJ troll face tongue.gif

user posted image

Worst lag yet. Stared at a screen with an unmoving image. Browser crashed.

But the event has been epic. Thanks, TJ, and spriters, for making it so memorable! xd.png

My copper hatched and I snagged one! And with that I have at least one from each day! Thanks for this totally awesome release!

And now for the final revision of the Birthday Rage Comic...

Dimar gave me permission to use her TJ troll face tongue.gif

user posted image

I love that!!!

and Thanks TJ!! I love this place, and my dragons<3 HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAGONCAVE!!!

Got my two, yay! Once my eggies hatch I can start hunting for additional coppers and breed more hell horses. This has been a long and adventurous week.

Thank you TJ and spriters for all the wonderful new dragons, and happy birthday DC!

Got one which is all I have room for until morning. More of my Coppers need to hatch.

Thanks TJ and all the spriters who worked on the dragons for this week's Birthday celebration. It has been fun, if exhausting. I am glad it was only 7 days. I still need to grab more eggs of all these breeds -- darn scroll limits! wink.gif

Last day, omg... Thank god! Love all the new dragons, but omfg...

And I'm giving up on catching anything for the next three hours. The lag is staggering, which is no wonder with so many in the cave.

Thanks to TJ and all the wonderful spriters for this incredible event and the beautiful dragons.

I'm glad it's over now though for a month at least. xd.png

theres no june release lol so we get to go thru this again in July

must agree on not catching anything for a few hours smile.gif

*probably the twentieth person poking their Copper Day 5 eggs w/ sticks*

Not everyone uses sticks. I'm using my sledgehammer, but to no avail v_v

Thanks again to TJ and the spriters for all the work on this release.

I kind of wish there had been something for forest and jungle — they're going to be the only biomes in perpetual traffic jam for a while, I suspect, but there are probably literally speaking more breeds in those biomes. (Seasonals sometimes give forest a bit of a push, though…)

Not everyone uses sticks. I'm using my sledgehammer, but to no avail v_v

I'm thinking about grabbing a bazooka... tongue.gif

I'm thinking about grabbing a bazooka... :P

Can I borrow it when youre done? 1000+ v and not a single crack.

EDIT: as i post this it reaches 1,300+ and finally first crack x_x

Edited by Whitefire

I really liked this megadrop. Sans sleep deprivation. At least I'm 14 dragons closer to my silver trophy!

And it distracted me from everything I love being on an eternal hiatus (at least i still have you, sdr2...)

Edited by sylphoflights

Thanks again to TJ and the spriters for all the work on this release.

I kind of wish there had been something for forest and jungle — they're going to be the only biomes in perpetual traffic jam for a while, I suspect, but there are probably literally speaking more breeds in those biomes. (Seasonals sometimes give forest a bit of a push, though…)

Stripes too~ wink.gif

Oh, regarding the Coppers. One of mine is at 800v and just started cracking. And the other two are still stuck around 350v....(Still don't understand how that happened seeing as I put them on the same sites at the same time...unless a viewbomber targeted just one of my eggs? xd.png)

Edited by xxBurningxx

Can I borrow it when youre done? 1000+ v and not a single crack.

EDIT: as i post this it reaches 1,300+ and finally first crack x_x

Mine has over 1000 views and a giant hole dry.gif I can practically see the hatchie

rolleyes.gif

Yes! the bazooka worked! /Tosses Whitefire the bazooka. Here you go.

Edited by Amberose

Mine has over 1000 views and a giant hole  <_<  I can practically see the hatchie  :rolleyes:

I have another ready to hatch egg i hadnt put in as many ers as the first, just now added, and at 700+ already at stage 2 crack ._. wat

EDIT: Aaaand now it hatched. first egg still a- ok that one hatched too Thanks for the bazooka it worked XD

Edited by Whitefire

Anyone else need to give an egg a whack?

Much less lag that drop! Mainly due to less than 200 users in the Volcano. I locked myself with 2 more, so I'm done. I'll try to catch up on the description queue before going to sleep.

This was a fun week! Good luck to everyone still hunting, and thank you spriters and TJ (I made the trollface out of love).

Hehe got my first of the new eggs now I gotta decide if I want to wait for another egg to hatch to catch another or go to sleep and catch tomorrow.

Hmm choices choices...

Ooh my female Bloodscale, Oh Cee Dee Queen, grew up! My male is named Double Oh Cee Dee xd.png

Edited by Amberose

Anyone else need to give an egg a whack?

*raises hand enthusiastically*

Got one! ...Because that's all it will let me take. *kicks last copper and ER CB daydram they picked up*

ETA: YAY daydream hatched! *focuses on kicking their green copper egg*

Edited by DorkJulian