TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Just gotta get two of my coppers to hatch, then I can grab a pair of these last ones. Epic DC Birthday - thanks TJ and spriters!

Yay got my 3 eggs now I can go to bed without worries :3

I like one of my eggs codes

zoffY

Thanks for the event sure was a challenge to catch the eggs ^^

Thanks TJ and all of the spriters for an amazing week of Dragons and community! It was fantastic.

I love the 'plain with speckles' egg - no idea what it is but not everything can be shiny and there's beauty in ordinary things too!

In retrospect, I think that I am very glad that the 3-Alt madness was over the weekend. With the real world looming tomorrow, I'm glad I don't have to stay up all night looking for variations! smile.gif

I assume that is why the madness was day 5 and not day 7... good thinking TJ! smile.gif

Happy Birthday DC!

I agree.

By the way, your sig sums pretty much the week for me xd.png

<3

What's disappointing???

This release.

Yay I got one! *pokes green copper* HATCH DARN YOU. D: I can get another tonight IF YOU HATCH FOR MOMMA.

Haaaaatch.

Woot, caught one! Now I'm locked, but these coppers should be hatching soon...

hehe I just had a crazy thought xd.png What if these were Chocolate Lava Cake Dragons? xd.png *shot*

Well this is disappointing.

Don't forget what came out of the last plain looking egg... the spectacular Day 2's, whose name I don't remember right now. Wait for the final product!

I am slightly saddened these aren't Pygmies, but I'm still holding out hope for a Drake.

Thanks, TJ, for an awesome week of Bday celebrations!! I love the new eggies!! tongue.gif

Another Volcanic breed? ohmy.gif And here I thought Forest or Jungle would get a new inhabitant, but I guessed wrong ^^; And it's not dimorphic, so I can grab one egg and not have to worry about getting a 2nd one right away xd.png Thank you TJ and spriters for all your hard work! :3

TJ's posted four eggs, which means it is dimorphic - a different sprite for each gendered hatchling and the adults. So you might want to try to grab a second egg soon after all.

Me, I'm waiting impatiently for my copper eggs and CB dragon horse egg to hatch so I can grab a couple of these new eggs.

*impatiently twiddles thumbs* Have you guys hatched yet? No? Sheesh. *twiddles thumbs even faster*

In any case, yes, thanks, TJ and the spriters, for all your hard work!

~Peregryn~

Things hit ER

put in hatcheries

hatcheries go 'lolwat' and get maybe 2+ views

;~; ill get these around 1-2 am while my eyes catch fire and explode. Thank goodness i wont have to do this again.

Ever. Never again TJ, I can feel my brains oozing everywhere already. Fun, but messing with sleeeeep

Don't forget what came out of the last plain looking egg... the spectacular Day 2's, whose name I don't remember right now. Wait for the final product!

I am slightly saddened these aren't Pygmies, but I'm still holding out hope for a Drake.

But they can be bitten, they are not drakes either.

Well, I grabbed my pair of these two~

On my scroll, they sort between Silvers and Winters....(But maybe I'm missing some dragons in between, I dunno).

Edit: So that means between Seasonal and Silver I guess.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Well, managed to snag one. They aren't as spectacular as I was thinking the last day's would be...but oh welp, they'll be amazing, regardless!

Anyone know what they sort between yet?

Between 'Sick' (neglecteds) and 'Seasonal'.

Very interesting! so not named 'speckled' anything...

But they can be bitten, they are not drakes either.

Darn! I don't have any yet, so thanks for the info.

Oh well. Still hoping it'll be a really spectacular dragon!

Between 'Sick' (neglecteds) and 'Seasonal'.

Very interesting! so not named 'speckled' anything...

Hmm, I see.

Interesting! Time to think up a whole bunch a names! xd.png

I'm locked, but am looking forward to begin hunting soon. Thanks, TJ, and spriters as well, for a fantastic birthday event.

I've got them sorting between Seasonals and Silvers.

Hmm? Those weren't dreadfully plain or anything.

Oh. I see we are going to play the "terse" game. Ok, I'll bite....

Why is it disappointing? Elaborate, please....?

Fun game. It's disappointing because it's the final day and this release appears to be pretty forgettable.

Maybe I shouldn't judge a book by its cover but you know, imo.

Well, managed to snag one. They aren't as spectacular as I was thinking the last day's would be...but oh welp, they'll be amazing, regardless!

Anyone know what they sort between yet?

Maybe the eggs are plain looking to protect from predators? They're a volcanic breed, so blending into the landscape would be ideal protection.

Haven't caught my pair yet, also prodding my coppers in the hopes they will hatch soon. I'd like to get another set of each colour of coppers to make pairs.

Got my 2 as soon as another 5 day egg hatched. Good luck & happy hunting to everybody still slogging it out, & Happy Birthday DC. smile.gif

A warning to anyone who may not have noticed...the drops actually seem to start about 30 seconds before the actual :*5 or hour....