Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

*I want to own a dragon with the code Louis (never gonna happen rip in pieces) 
*I want to be able to make my egg hatch before it hits 4 days left without incubating with no chance of it dying.
*I wish you'd get the silver trophy at 100 dragons not 200 XD

*BSAs should grow up to adulthood twice as fast as other breeds.
*I want the cool down on incubation to be one week not two.
*I want CB autumn seasonal hatchlings to just rain down on my scroll for no reason cause hunting for them in the cave is a pain and egglock is an even bigger pain

I want to move my family's terminal illnesses (2 of them) to all the viewbombers trolling the cave this month. That way, eggs AND my family would be saved!

4 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want to move my family's terminal illnesses (2 of them) to all the viewbombers trolling the cave this month. That way, eggs AND my family would be saved!

D:  ***hugs***

Not only to win a CB Prize, but perhaps several, and to have the codes magically be MattyBryanDaryl, and ZZZZZ upon their creation on my scroll.

I demand new color Stripes - Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and Gray !!!

And to be able to breed the blending color parents to achieve them & the Stripes we already have.

Red + Blue = Purple

Yellow + Blue = Green

Red + White = Pink

Yellow + Red = Orange

Black + White = Gray

But mostly I demand Purple and Yellow Stripe dragons. Because I need Yellow Stripes to breed my Caligenes to, and Purple because purple!

1 minute ago, perzephone said:

I demand new color Stripes - Purple, Orange, Yellow, Pink, and Gray !!!

And to be able to breed the blending color parents to achieve them & the Stripes we already have.

Red + Blue = Purple

Yellow + Blue = Green

Red + White = Pink

Yellow + Red = Orange

Black + White = Gray

But mostly I demand Purple and Yellow Stripe dragons. Because I need Yellow Stripes to breed my Caligenes to, and Purple because purple!

Also vermilion, amber, chartreuse, indigo and teal, and when you breed the "wrong" colour combos, you get a brown Striped XD

14 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Also vermilion, amber, chartreuse, indigo and teal, and when you breed the "wrong" colour combos, you get a brown Striped XD

Teal Stripeds would easily become my new favorite dragon. Someone get TJ in here ASAP! XD

My current demand: we have Golds and Silvers. It's time for Bronzes! 

On 11/11/2017 at 1:10 AM, Gluria said:

Unreasonable demand: Have precognition show the colour/alt form of a hatchie or egg as well.

I would seriously give up a host of other features to be able to have this. I've wasted so much time raising wrong-colored nebulae and gemshards.

Teal Stripes, what an idea! That would look so awesome!

Current unreasonable demand: After a few hours of refreshing the AP with nothing coming up that I need, I could pick a breed to 'magically' pop up in the AP.

edit: hahahhahaa literally seconds after I post I see and grab a needed Autumn! Complaining really does work!

Edited by Marie19R

yeah, sometimes I'l like to temp-raise the dragons-per-page limit to 10k ...

2 hours ago, Gluria said:

Custom sort for dragons in groups.

You *can* custom-sort dragons inside groups.

6 hours ago, PREDATOR said:

No. More. Lag.

Yeeeeessss. And since this is the Unreasonable Demands thread, how about No More Lag on my entire computer?? I hardly ever post about DC lag because I can never be sure if it's actually DC or if it's just my freaking slow-as-heck computer. Also, it's very frustrating to have 20-30 tabs open while trying to speed-name dragons and then have the entire computer freeze. So yeah, no lag or freezing ever please. (Or, yunno, I could just learn my lesson and not open so many tabs at once..... Nah.)

Five months for breeding Autumn Seasonals, three months for Winter Seasonals, two months each for Spring and Summer Seasonals.

To know whether there will be a (November) release or not. I have not been hunting for days in the prospect of a potential release. I want new eggs (don't care if new new or newly caught)!

I totally feel you there. I have given in and am trying to be somewhat cautious to ensure I have some room should there be a last minute November release.

I wish my holidays would actually produce the GW and Silver mates I need :dry:

4 hours ago, Solanatsea said:

To know whether there will be a (November) release or not. I have not been hunting for days in the prospect of a potential release. I want new eggs (don't care if new new or newly caught)!

YES THIS. 

I'm focused on scroll-goals with commons right now, so most eggs I pick up can be abandoned with no issue if there is a new release... But yeah, I'd like to know too! Probably not, though, now, since there are only a couple days left of the month.

Unreasonable Demand of the moment: Successful zombie-turn on my adult Baikala fodder! I want that zombie sprite sooo much.

I´m a rude person and would wish for a pair of CB GOLD eggs to be sent over to me once i have 1k dragons.

So i can finally continue all those nice lineages including golds i have and not cry into my pillow just thinking about what i would be able to breed! ;_;

I don't think my Pillow dragons would appreciate if I cried into them XD so I'm demanding now a Pillow Pygmy that I can safely hug and cuddle!

6 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I don't think my Pillow dragons would appreciate if I cried into them XD so I'm demanding now a Pillow Pygmy that I can safely hug and cuddle!

Do you remember, there used to be a little fuzzball Pygmy (I think they called it a Puff Pygmy) in Dragon Requests, but last I looked the image hosting had expired and there'd been no activity for ages. :( Having those released is one of my ultimate unreasonable demands.