Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

That I could change my Scroll Name to my Forum Name so everything is consistent. I know I couldn't put the dashes in there, but MetalnMonster would work perfectly. I hate 14 year old me. :rolleyes:

Completely unreasonable demand: I demand Cave Born pairs of each dragon breed from the original cave, ie. before the biomes, to be available to those who couldn't get them before the change.

10 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

That I could change my Scroll Name to my Forum Name so everything is consistent. I know I couldn't put the dashes in there, but MetalnMonster would work perfectly. I hate 14 year old me. :rolleyes:

Same here :rolleyes: I'd like to get rid of this horrible every-other-letter-capitalized -mess that is my name here (thanks 13 yo me who thought that was cool) but I want my scroll name and forum name to be exactly same. Maybe someday when the annoyance overpowers the nostalgia that comes from this name, I'll change it on the forum and just deal with the slight difference that will probably drive me insane :D

10 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

My unreasonable demand of the day is that once precog has been used on an egg/hatchling, the result would show up in their page. I always forget which dragons I use it on...

It's a bit around-the-corner, but at least the action log still shows the result.

I wish the code page for named hatchlings and adults would include the name, e.g. like this:

[url=https://dragcave.net/lineage/xawWP][img=https://dragcave.net/image/xawWP]
Whitenoise River[/url]

That Valentine's Day reset previous refusals.  Another chance to fall in love and all that. ;)

59 minutes ago, Gryphonic said:

That Valentine's Day reset previous refusals.  Another chance to fall in love and all that. ;)

That's a beautiful idea and I WANT IT.

2 hours ago, Gryphonic said:

Yes, please!

There used to be a suggestion like that around here somewhere, possibly in the old BSA subforum?

My unreasonable demand of the moment: Be able to tell Nebula and Gemshard colors from the eggs. I have almost twice as many green and red Nebs as I do purple and blue.

23 hours ago, shaniqua said:

I'd love it if we could choose what offspring our pair would have

And  no refusals. Refusals suck. 

Even better, I get to choose what breed/type of dragon I get, exactly! Something along the lines of: Breed- gold Gender- female (Maybe from two CB blacks)

2 minutes ago, shaniqua said:

:o 

Okay I love that! We can already fix gender but 

No more waiting a few days for miscolors 
Or going for the alt lotto 

amazing

Maybe a BSA!!! 

On 3.09.2017 at 12:08 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

That frozen hatchies don't count towards your CB holidays limit XD

And same for the GoN plz!

And extended holiday periods/breedings. and with the holidays breeding true more than once a year

Edited by VixenDra

I want no egg limit, no wait time for dragon growth (just a set number of views), increased chance to get genderless dragons in cave, and chance to get neglect dragon in cave.

We need a BSA for looking into the future to see if an egg will alt. The wait is almost painful.

Unreasonable demand: Have precognition show the colour/alt form of a hatchie or egg as well.

Edited by Gluria

12 hours ago, Gluria said:

Unreasonable demand: Have precognition show the colour/alt form of a hatchie or egg as well.

It should be able to do that! Is there already a suggestion for this? If not, someone should make one.

I want CB hybrids and alts. All. But especially a CB Avatar set. Also, Hellhorse.

Oh yeah. I would love a CB Avatar of Change, they look so awesome :lol:

Also, a purple Striped. CB, of course! And an orange Striped, yep.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

CB Carinas and Soulpeaces would be amazing.

I wish we had a way to try breeding dragons that refused each other again, with CB Christmases and Valentines especially.

19 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I wish we had a way to try breeding dragons that refused each other again, with CB Christmases and Valentines especially.

A BSA for Mistletoes?  :P

4 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

I had a thought earlier today that, if DC ever was to end, that the biomes could be flooded with CB Hybrids/Prizes/Impossible dragons to celebrate the site (a bit like when everyone got access to free membership just before Club Penguin got shut down.)

I'd rather people get CB Hybrids from honourable mentions/some massive anniversary event, though. :) 

It'd be awesome if everytime Valkemarian Tales was replayed & you chose differently, your scroll badge would change, too.  I went through it again this weekend in a fit of pre-Christmas nostalgia (I still love this cute little game so much), & chose all the naughty options this time, but no coal for me. :P

An alert off the site that tells you when your dragons have got sick, like direct to my brain or something (or an email I guess, but I'd rather a direct to brain thing) so you can save them from sickness death every time. And a better vamp bite chance. Or at least less chance of death from a vamp bite.

How amazing would it be if you could get something that is NOT a khusa when breeding khusas to other breeds. I know it's really unreasonable but hey, it would really be cool. XD