Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I'm seeing multiple posts around about Celestials throwing no eggs during breeding, so my unreasonable demand of the moment is that all Celestial breedings be guaranteed at least 1 egg. Their cooldowns are so ridiculously long, getting no egg really sucks with them.

1 hour ago, PREDATOR said:

That we could go back to the OLD Lineage View. I miss it.

Optionally! Because I like the new one :D (minus the random line breaks though)

I want my own personal graveyard with all the old tomb stones that have vanished from my scroll for my zombies to wander in.

I would love to be able to choose which color Nebulas and Gemshards turn out as.

2 hours ago, Empererpenguin said:

I want my own personal graveyard with all the old tomb stones that have vanished from my scroll for my zombies to wander in.

Oohhh that'd be cool! I'm sure the zombies would feel very comfortable there.

I would love to see all the eggs in the AP have less that 5 days so they're at least incuhatchable. And I certainly wouldn't be upset to see more hatchlings there either

On 12/16/2017 at 7:22 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

Optionally! Because I like the new one :D (minus the random line breaks though)

Agreed. I do like the new one, too. But nostalgia gets to me every time I see old lineage images. Haha!

My current Unreasonable Demand: That Dragons with Breed names that starts with "V", "Q", and "J" would be released. Perhaps simultaneously (in the same release). It kinda bothers me that those are the only letters without a Dragon...

Edited by PREDATOR

Vertical, Quizmaster and Jellyfish?

(No, I didn't check if suggestions with these names exist)

A jellyfish dragon! I love it.

Unreasonable demand of the moment: I could catch more eggs right now and still be totally unlocked when holiday breeding starts.

5 minutes ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@Shadowdrake From what I've heard, it's EATW's fault.

It absolutely is. I stuck them in for a few minutes and they've been sick for 5 hours of the ward time ._.

Changes to clicks/unique view/views. I put a 4 day and some hours cb yellow zyu egg up on Eggs around the World. It's unique views exploded, it grew sick and died.

Edited by SarcasticGit

18 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Vertical, Quizmaster and Jellyfish?

(No, I didn't check if suggestions with these names exist)

Those actually sound BRILLIANT! :P

10 hours ago, Dragon_Arbock said:

@Shadowdrake From what I've heard, it's EATW's fault.

It definitely is. I feel so sorry for people who don't realize it or haven't been informed yet, and they just stick their things in there expecting nothing bad to happen and... :(

Speaking of that, my Unreasonable Demand is to have an Official Hatchery.

1 hour ago, PREDATOR said:

It definitely is. I feel so sorry for people who don't realize it or haven't been informed yet, and they just stick their things in there expecting nothing bad to happen and... :(

My unreasonable demand today is a way to send out a PSA to everyone who hasn't yet glanced at the help threads to alert then to keep their eggs out of EATW for the time being. I know Ext3h is working on the problem, but we already have so many people who just pop their fresh-caught and fresh-bred eggs directly into hatcheries; this has the potential to be very nasty indeed.

I want all eggs with cool codes to go into a special area on my scroll where they are immune from sickness and don't count towards my egg slots!  :o

Today's demand: more of the eggs in the AP under 4 days so I can actually make use of this EATW mess...

Unreasonable demand of the moment: Easily finding messily inbred holiday eggs in the AP, but there only being enough for me and the others who like them (since I know many don't). .... Hmm, let's take that further, any nicely-lineaged holiday egg I pick up would be automatically switched with an inbred when one appears in the AP.

That CB Hollys could be Influenced. I really, really wanted Female Hollys so I could Breed them to Male Anagallis'. Now my only chance is still to try and Trade my kidneys for 2nd Gens from the only Female CB Holly owners. -_-

My demand today comes more in the form of expressed frustration with the Holiday Biome. Yes, it's totally awesome, and yes, I was expecting this to be virtually impossible. That doesn't make me any less annoyed by how fast eggs are going. So my demand is to just give us at least half a second before the eggs can be grabbed.

1 hour ago, leaf0701 said:

My demand today comes more in the form of expressed frustration with the Holiday Biome. Yes, it's totally awesome, and yes, I was expecting this to be virtually impossible. That doesn't make me any less annoyed by how fast eggs are going. So my demand is to just give us at least half a second before the eggs can be grabbed.

It will hopefully slow down as the event goes on, as the Halloween biome did. The CB limit will also help, because more and more people just can't grab the eggs anymore. I got really frustrated during the start of Halloween biome, so I totally know hoe you feel!

My demand now is for my shiny eggs to just hatch without getting sick... I need the egg space!

Current demand: Lift the 5-hour wait for CBs during holidays. When you only have 1 week out of the entire year, constantly waiting 5 hours to gift or trade is really limiting!