Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I can agree with a better forum messaging system. I do like the unlimited space and a few other features it has, but a lot of it is "WTF were you thinking Invision?!" :rolleyes:

I did re-find it, kind of, in the lil drop-down wotzit but not in the actual inbox.  Eh?  But in any case the relevant thread appears to have been heavily cleaned so the link didn't even work anyway.  But thankfully I did find their list by hunting back through the remaining pages.  :s

1 hour ago, Amazon_warrior said:

Just went to check a PM I know I had from someone (I owe them wishlist stuff and they sent me a link) but..... WHERE IS IT? 

Click the cog next to the "Search messages in this folder" underneath the conversations listing on the left, uncheck "messages" and "title" and checker "sender" and "recipient" instead.

Enter their name in that input field and you should get any messages to or from that person listed.

2 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Click the cog next to the "Search messages in this folder" underneath the conversations listing on the left, uncheck "messages" and "title" and checker "sender" and "recipient" instead.

Enter their name in that input field and you should get any messages to or from that person listed.

Well, I "found" it a different way, but thought I'd try this method to see if it would have worked and..... nope.  "No messages to display." :s

That somehow previous Raffle WINNERS couldn't enter, or they had a lower chance of winning. :rolleyes: After seeing 5~ people win twice now, it kinda makes me a bit ticked....Yes, it's an "unfair" request and yes it's "unreasonable", hence I am complaining about it here.

a 3rd and a 4th type of Prize Dragon: Southern and Northern :lol: Doubles the prize pool for each raffle!

Edited by Ruby Eyes

1 hour ago, Ruby Eyes said:

a 3rd and a 4th type of Prize Dragon: Southern and Northern :lol: Doubles the prize pool for each raffle!

For some reason, "Northern" made me think of fluffy Prizes - which would be AWESOME.  :lol:

Fluffy prizes! I could totally get behind that.

My current unreasonable demand- Splitting egg slots into "bred" and "caught", kind of like we used to have oh-so long ago, except this time have 8 slots for bred *and* 8 slots for caught. 'Cause I'm greedy and want to grab AP eggs but I also need to breed brown Lunar Heralds while they're around.

For my ND experiments to have a 60% success rate next time. My last batch was a 1/8 :rolleyes:

That for once the Spiter's Alt was "uglier" than the Sprite us players receive. XD I don't know when the Snow's artists had their's Alted, but I JUST saw them, and of course they're gorgeous... :rolleyes: Yes I know they put a lot of work into Spriting/the concept/etc, so I know this is unreasonable of me to "demand". XD

I want nothing but Witchlight alts :wub: the perfect dragon that is Dead by Daylight themed only to be purple for us regular people

A release this evening consisting of a kaleidoscope-themed dragon?

I know this is random, but I thought it would be an interesting concept in terms of aesthetics.

Edited by 888888

I don't know if this has been said yet but Country dragons based on where you live and unable to get using vpn. Then people can only get other countries as 2G at most. Yikes so much spriting with that idea. Therefore unreasonable. :P Maybe that would heavily increase trading traffic. 

It would also be unreasonable because of a lynchmob forming, consisting of completionists ;)

31 minutes ago, Azurean said:

I don't know if this has been said yet but Country dragons based on where you live and unable to get using vpn. Then people can only get other countries as 2G at most. Yikes so much spriting with that idea. Therefore unreasonable. :P Maybe that would heavily increase trading traffic. 

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

It would also be unreasonable because of a lynchmob forming, consisting of completionists ;)

^ ... And because of people giving their logins to other people who live in other countries. ... Uhhh I mean, lots of DC players would suddenly be traveling around the world... in... very fast airplanes...

(I know, it was not a serious suggestion anyway, but it still causes a "omg no no no, bad idea!" reflex in my brain. :lol: )

(Edit: adding quotes because of page break.)

Edited by Confused Cat

4 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

^ ... And because of people giving their logins to other people who live in other countries. ... Uhhh I mean, lots of DC players would suddenly be traveling around the world... in... very fast airplanes...

(I know, it was not a serious suggestion anyway, but it still causes a "omg no no no, bad idea!" reflex in my brain. :lol: )

(Edit: adding quotes because of page break.)

I'd be up for this *only* if it could retroactively have happened to coincide with when I did 10 months of backpacking. :P

A couple of MALE Sinos. Unreasonable demand ? It would seem so :angry:

On 9/17/2017 at 10:47 AM, Twimm said:

1. I'd like for Neglected Dragons to be a little easier to get. Right now they're so hard to get I think it discourages a lot of people from trying. I'd rather they were more on the level of Zombie Dragons. I've been playing Dragon Cave for 9 years, but I only have two Zombies - but still, I have two! Whereas I still have no Neglecteds.

2. I wish that in some trades, lineage wasn't valued to the exclusion of anything else, because not everyone has the chance to get that super-short lineage, or a chance to make one. (For example, I've never seen a CB Gold appear in the cave. I've seen a CB silver once, but lost it. So automatically a lot of trades are difficult when you don't have those).

3. I actually like the holiday raffles, but it would be cool if there were a larger pool of winners, for the same reasons as stated above. I've never won, but that could be because I don't post too often!

I agree with the Neglected Dragons! I've lost at least five eggs before I stopped trying. I've been doing more research now but I'm so worried I'll lose another egg I don't want to take the chance.

I've had absolutely no luck with Zombies and, like Neglected, I'm afraid of losing the dragon. I'd rather not kill them or have them die if I cannot guarantee they'll be revived. Guess I'm too sentimental about pixel adoptable dragons. ; v;

On your second point, I also agree! I've never really been all that concerned with lineages I get so as long as they're not inbred. I wish I had lower gen holiday dragons and special dragons but I missed so many opportunities when I had to take a hiatus from the game for roughly two years. I will be lucky if I get any low gen or decent lineage holiday dragons and even catching all of the ones I've missed since I can only hold 6 eggs right now. Having a pair would be amazing but the egg limit...

On 9/21/2017 at 5:08 AM, Ruby Eyes said:

I would love it if one of those could be styled like an old European map, the "here be dragons" sort of thing.