Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

That hatcheries would hurry up again! Until the new release I was just using one and it would hatch an ER egg in less than 5 minutes, now I'm using two more on top of that and it's taking hours :/

49 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I want a Bright-Breasted Wyvern coded "Bosom" :lol:

LOL! Omg that's awesome. That would be a very special dragon.

My unreasonable demand- that it wasn't so hard to obtain a zombie dragon.  Or at least have it possible to trade/gift one.

And that Hatchilngs would automatically gender when they reached the '5 days 12 Hours left' mark, regardless of how many views they have.

I wish summoning had a higger success rate. I've been attempting for months. I just want a male GoN already!

My current unreasonable demand: That the site would remind me when things go off cooldown, especially GoN Summoning, because I can never seem to remember. Also Purples should have a shorter cooldown on Fertility. And while I'm being unreasonable how about a 100% zombie success rate on Halloween?

36 minutes ago, Marie19R said:

And while I'm being unreasonable how about a 100% zombie success rate on Halloween?

Oh yes!

On 10/13/2017 at 7:16 PM, Nicola said:

That the Bauta dragons would lose one of their heads so I can breed them with Soulstones. :lol:

I'd just demand that two headed dragons be counted as just another body type. In fact lets just retcon drakes out of existence entirely, and give pygmies the same treatment as the two headed dragons!

NO MORE BASICALLY USELESS SUBGROUPS! :D 

That I could have all my red dragons use incubate whenever I want, no cooldown. Also my pink dragons be able to influence whenever I want with no cooldown. Would also like to have 50 of every type of zombie without having to kill any dragons of mine.

That we could "Influence" an egg to Alt. Even just a tiiiiiiiiiiny success rate would make me feel loads better about trying to raise my own. XD

That names didn't have to be unique.  Each dragon already has a unique code,  so I don't see why not...

On 10/13/2017 at 1:05 PM, Marie19R said:

My current unreasonable demand: That the site would remind me when things go off cooldown, especially GoN Summoning, because I can never seem to remember. Also Purples should have a shorter cooldown on Fertility. And while I'm being unreasonable how about a 100% zombie success rate on Halloween?

Yes to all of these!

On 10/15/2017 at 9:59 AM, Gryphonic said:

That names didn't have to be unique.  Each dragon already has a unique code,  so I don't see why not...

Yes to all of these!

Truth.  I thought I was soooo clever taking most of my dragons' names from their codes.  YOU try coming up with unique names for more than 500 dragons.  But I had a guy today snub me on a trade because of how I name them.  Dude?  No.  No one cares.  Literally NO ONE will look at your bred dragon from me and judge you.

Oh well.

@danaseilhan I do something similar a lot, I either name based off the parents or take the code and add random vowels to make it look like a name.

Ugh I need more egg slots. XD So many eggs not enough space...

Current unreasonable demand: All those people I always see wanting z-codes would message me about my trade! Z-code CB Pumpkin, I need CB Pumpkins badly so I'm only looking for another CB Pumpkin in trade, but I'd feel bad keeping a z-code when I don't care about those.

Almost everyone is searching for CB Pumpkins in the trades. I want a second Halloween Biome that only has Pumpkins!

CB pumpkin is the first egg I got from the Halloween biome lol.  My unreasonable demand is for my eggs to just hatch so I can grab another CB Halloween egg.

New one: Can sickness just not?

My oldest eggs are near a day old, normally I can put them in a hatchery at this point but they're just like nope we like the fog.

18 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

CB pumpkin is the first egg I got from the Halloween biome lol.  My unreasonable demand is for my eggs to just hatch so I can grab another CB Halloween egg.

Same here, actually, but since then all I seem to grab is Caligenes no matter how hard I zero in on Pumpkins (thank you to those who kindly traded with me)... and as said, in the trade sections almost everyone is asking for a Pumpkin for one of the other Halloween eggs and rarely are there ever any people offering a Pumpkin for some other Halloween egg.

A Biome for Xenos only. Gaias would still be rare most likely but I would probably at least SEE one once in a while. Haunting the Jungle for hours and not seeing a single Gaia can get REALLY REALLY frustrating! Same with Pumpkins on the Halloween tab. -_-

20 minutes ago, Yunako said:

A Biome for Xenos only. Gaias would still be rare most likely but I would probably at least SEE one once in a while. Haunting the Jungle for hours and not seeing a single Gaia can get REALLY REALLY frustrating! Same with Pumpkins on the Halloween tab. -_-

I guess I'm really lucky hen.  I have a CB pumpkin AND I end up with 4 Gaias in one month.   Haven't caught a thalassa in the past month though.

Okay, this is a super-duper not-even-possible unreasonable demand, but.... I'd like it if, when I get offline because it's almost 2am and I'm falling asleep, and then I remember that I didn't fog my CB Pumpkins, I'd like if I could just think about fogging them really hard and it would somehow automatically fog them for me. 'Cause coming back on the computer after curling up in bed just to fog them is very, very irritating, lol.