Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

8 hours ago, Marie19R said:

Current unreasonable demand: All those people I always see wanting z-codes would message me about my trade! Z-code CB Pumpkin, I need CB Pumpkins badly so I'm only looking for another CB Pumpkin in trade, but I'd feel bad keeping a z-code when I don't care about those.

You can try posting a link to your trade here: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/125130-z-project/

My unreasonable demand: I want to zap an egg of a certain breed group and get a random different one from the same group. Like, turn the existing egg into a different one.

Say, I zap a pink CB Zyu and get a blue one instead.

Or I zap a Pyro and get a Mageia XD

Or the Yoshis ...

You get the picture, I hope XD

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Unreasonable demand: hoarding all the Witchlights ever to exist :D

On 10/26/2017 at 7:53 AM, Dalek Raptor said:

Unreasonable demand: hoarding all the Witchlights ever to exist :D

NEVEH!

That's MY demand!

To win a prize dragon AND get scroll locked and egg locked with the new eggies tonight <3. And also to abandon and grab more for the AP project :)

I should be able to use my leftover candies from trick or treating to get a certain shiny dragon.

14 hours ago, Imzadi said:

I should be able to use my leftover candies from trick or treating to get a certain shiny dragon.

Ooohhh that would be awesome! I definitely wish there was *some* use for all this extra candy.

My unreasonable demand of the moment: The Halloween Event would last an extra 24 hours so I could get to an even 100 hatchlings visited.

Holiday and Prize eggs cannot get sick. I've never had this misfortune, but I've seen enough cases... Trolls, I say... Too many trolls spoiling the holidays...

I wish clicking an AP egg would lead immediately to its lineage page, and then there would be a big "NOPE" button on that page that immediately re-abandons the egg and reloads the AP.

4 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

I wish clicking an AP egg would lead immediately to its lineage page, and then there would be a big "NOPE" button on that page that immediately re-abandons the egg and reloads the AP.

Same!!! Maybe some sort of button that would do that!!! I need that!!! 

My demand: I can never get egg/scroll-locked!! 

An incubate for hatchlings. Better yet, hatchling limits weren't a thing. That we could get holidays year-round. That my one of my almerald/storm pairs would finally produce a storm egg (Which is apparently unreasonable).

When scouring the AP, you pick up a lot of eggs of a certain breed, but end up throwing them back for various reasons... I wish there was a way to mark the ones you picked up so you don't keep picking up the same egg all the time. Like, they'd be highlighted or something. I hate it when I keep grabbing the same eggs over and over again because I can't remember all the codes...

44 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

When scouring the AP, you pick up a lot of eggs of a certain breed, but end up throwing them back for various reasons... I wish there was a way to mark the ones you picked up so you don't keep picking up the same egg all the time. Like, they'd be highlighted or something. I hate it when I keep grabbing the same eggs over and over again because I can't remember all the codes...

This. And since we're in "unreasonable demands", it should also mark siblings of the eggs we already picked up.

Oh, and holiday eggs should be influenceable until 2 days left. Or just forever. Because... magic.

I wish we could do some sort of trade-off in order to temporarily gain more slots when really needed... Like, if I "trade" some of the freezes that I have, or maybe Incubate or breeding cooldown, in return I could get a few more temporary slots. Because this Halloween AP wall is killing me! Hatchie-locked and nothing will grow up for a day and a half.

I'm not sure if this is completely unreasonable, but remembering back when I paid attention to the forum, there was the section to suggest BSA. There was a lot of controversy in regards to the concept of unfreezing hatchlings since users could abuse such power. Nevertheless, there are likely plenty if not a great majority of users who have regrets that may have haunted them for years due to being a newbie who only saw the site as a dragon collecting site and only learning later of the true complexities going on behind the scenes regarding breeding and lineages - though this has created some beautifully messy lineages that more often than not are inbred as heck...

I "demand" something similar but different. Rather than a complete unfreeze, there would be a BSA (or some sort of option) that would allow a user to switch the spell between dragons. You accidentally froze the wrong hatchie? Swap the spell with an adult dragon on your scroll that is the same breed. The adult would become a hatchie that has been given eternal youth and the previously frozen hatchie will be an adult. That way users cannot abuse the unfreezing aspect.At the same time, there would be one rule in place: If the adult has already produced offspring it is not eligible to trade its adulthood for eternal youth.

Dang, I think that would be nice. I did so many stupid freezes before I learned just how complex the whole thing could be...

This

19 minutes ago, Nyxity said:

I'm not sure if this is completely unreasonable, but remembering back when I paid attention to the forum, there was the section to suggest BSA. There was a lot of controversy in regards to the concept of unfreezing hatchlings since users could abuse such power. Nevertheless, there are likely plenty if not a great majority of users who have regrets that may have haunted them for years due to being a newbie who only saw the site as a dragon collecting site and only learning later of the true complexities going on behind the scenes regarding breeding and lineages - though this has created some beautifully messy lineages that more often than not are inbred as heck...

I "demand" something similar but different. Rather than a complete unfreeze, there would be a BSA (or some sort of option) that would allow a user to switch the spell between dragons. You accidentally froze the wrong hatchie? Swap the spell with an adult dragon on your scroll that is the same breed. The adult would become a hatchie that has been given eternal youth and the previously frozen hatchie will be an adult. That way users cannot abuse the unfreezing aspect.At the same time, there would be one rule in place: If the adult has already produced offspring it is not eligible to trade its adulthood for eternal youth.

Dang, I think that would be nice. I did so many stupid freezes before I learned just how complex the whole thing could be...

8 hours ago, Nyxity said:

I am actually in love with this idea and kinda want you to present it in the Suggestions section if you haven't already.

My unreasonable demand for the day: that 2 CB adult males and 2 CB adult females of every breed whose release I missed while on hiatus would just magically appear on my scroll so I could focus on breeding projects. *Sigh*

16 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

While we are at it, a rainbow of fogballs! A red one, an orange one, a yellow one, and so on! XD

And each fogball has a little head, little feet, and tail poking out! A fog-dragon! 

^ Now there is an idea to pitch to the dragon requests page. :P

My unreasonable demand is that we could do ALL bsa actions through fogging, not just ward. I'm lazy sometimes and don't want to unhide and rehide things :) 

2 hours ago, Toyo said:

My unreasonable demand is that we could do ALL bsa actions through fogging, not just ward. I'm lazy sometimes and don't want to unhide and rehide things :) 

Yes! It's a waste of time, and plus I don't like it when half my action log is filled with re-hiding stuff that I only unhid for a moment to Incubate or something.