Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

3 minutes ago, PointOfOrigin said:

I would adore it if people actually read trade wants. Is that so hard?

DITTO! Though it's hardly unreasonable. I have even put something like this:

I will not accept anything OTHER THAN what is listed here.

and people will STILL throw random stuff into the Teleport.

11 minutes ago, PREDATOR said:

DITTO! Though it's hardly unreasonable. I have even put something like this:

I will not accept anything OTHER THAN what is listed here.

and people will STILL throw random stuff into the Teleport.

Currently have a couple of trades ongoing. Nice CBs and lines. All I've asked for are mre or less any Cb hatchies from more or less the last two years, since I wasn't playing and I missed a lot of releases. That's all. I don't care about rarity of the hatchies or the number of them.

Offers I got? One is a 2nd gen egg, and the other offer is a 2nd gen ice hatchling.... like I have a horde of CB ices. in the same post I'm trading a CB ice. Why would I accept that?

That hatching zyumorphs stops being such a PITA process. This one I have is just sitting there with a ton of views for five unneeded hours. Stop being sick and get out of your shell already!

Edited by Yhme

If people are going to mass-breed to the AP they should do it with breeds I actually need! lol That's my current unreasonable demand. Earlier today it was Celestials, which I have over 200 of. Before, Olives, which I don't need at the moment. Right now it's mainly Skywings Deep Seas, and Whites, none of which I need. How about a wall of seawyrm pygmies, or any sort of two-head?

I wish I could tell DC how to split names in lineage view.

Unreasonable Demand: All vampires I bite stay on my scroll and everyone's repulses will magically appear on my scroll.

a little text under AP eggs that says either "CB" or "Bred". <w<'
also an "undo" button for breedings 

More predictable release schemes and less unreasonable secrecy like that in general.... last year we had a November release and now out of a sudden none again:(

Also no more breeds that have some strange anti-patterned-completionist exceptions like GoNs, Sinos, 1-gendered holidays...

Edited by VixenDra

20 hours ago, VixenDra said:

last year we had a November release and now out of a sudden none again:(

He kind of warned us in the September release thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/180549-2017-09-30-september-dragon-release/

("one last release before all of the various holidays take hold")

I want permanent internet with no outtages at all so I can access DC and DCF whenever I want! :dry:

and "You can find these in the desert, volcano, or coast." suggested the greens to drop in a biome, not be just bred-only:P so the wording is not always clear or accurate^^; I assumed he reffered to Halloween most of all. Still, the change back was sudden if last year there was a release in November, and yet it's now back to an idle period that time of a year... Not only I was expecting a November 2017 release (as illustrated some posts above)^^;

Spinels, come on: " Occasionally, they can be born with iridescent pale green scales instead of the usual rich red-violet. " you say it's just occassionally when you breed greens, and magenta is the usual? Then, my dear magenta Spinels, stop giving me just greens all in a row :dry:(c'mon I need 2 more frozens from this very pair)

__

I'd like to know why exactly I can't even see Baikalas in the Coast... if they're just snatched it's one thing but if I can't even see them anymore (and they were pretty common there before mid October) then, um... and they don't seem to breed poorly to me(yet?)^^; (and if they are being zombiefied despite it's the lowest odds period, then wouldn't all the dead-fails influence the ratios and make them drop even more commonly?)

Edited by VixenDra

That last one is much too reasonable XD (I actually caught 2 coastal Baikalas ~2 weeks ago.)

I'd like to get blue Spinels from water-affiliated parent, teal Spinels from air-affiliated parent, orange from magi-affiliated parent, yellow from light, black from death etc XD

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

That last one is much too reasonable XD (I actually caught 2 coastal Baikalas ~2 weeks ago.)

I'd like to get blue Spinels from water-affiliated parent, teal Spinels from air-affiliated parent, orange from magi-affiliated parent, yellow from light, black from death etc XD

Yeeesss! I'd give anything for a teal Spinel!

My totally-unreasonable demand of the moment: The Seasonals should skip over Winter and go straight to Spring. ('Cause I have more then enough Winters and Spring is the only variation I need more of now!)

11 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes please

That I would get some kind of amazing shiny dragon caught/laid on the date 6.12.2017 so I could give it the name "Suomi 100" I already have reserved. Why, you ask? Because it's Finland's 100th Independence Day today! 

I want a CB Gold to just magically appear on my scroll on my birthday. And a CB gold shimmer, and a CB silver tinsel, and a CB of every hybrid and alt. And a G2 from every one of TJ's breeding pairs on his scroll. allllllllllllllll the Thuweds.

Also, I want a sexless Sinomorph.

4 hours ago, Lurhstaap said:

a sexless Sinomorph

Why stop there? Why not a genderless adult of *every* breed?

Today's unreasonable demand: that I have 8 egg slots for caught/traded eggs and 8 egg slots for eggs bred from my scroll. That way I would never have to make achieving my scroll goals priority over pursuing my breeding projects...

I wish something would be done about the awful AP. The constant and, a lot of the time, unmoving flood of commons is awful. Perhaps a time limit for common and uncommon eggs or wild vampires wait an hour then start biting.

35 minutes ago, SarcasticGit said:

I wish something would be done about the awful AP. The constant and, a lot of the time, unmoving flood of commons is awful. Perhaps a time limit for common and uncommon eggs or wild vampires wait an hour then start biting.

Earlier this week, all of the eggs were from the exact same Celestial x common mate pairings. I know some people like participating in mass breeds, but that doesn't stop me from getting tired of clicking on the same lineage multiple times XD

My current demand: bring back the past CBs biome for Christmas!

My only gripe about the AP common floods at the moment is that the breeds that are in such abundance are ones I don't need any more of! I still have plenty of commons I need to collect, but none that are showing in the AP lately.

Current unreasonable demand: For holidays only, let our scroll limits include eggs/hatchlings to the highest limit... Okay, that sounds weird. Basically, if my "total" limit is 24, I want to be allowed to catch 12 eggs and 12 hatchies, or even all 24 eggs.

No matter how boring or random the lineages are, for some reason the AP is still moving so fast the time just doesn't go down...

So my unreasonable (?) demand is that enough people breed nice lineages to the AP that the time goes to incuhatchable even though the eggs are adopted quickly.  :)

My demand now:

Be able to make a Dragon Request Thread and get it finished fast, so my wonderful idea finally can take form since i cry that even after 7 years since i joined here i didnt saw that dragon happening yet. Its even in like 5 books i know and so many legends!