Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

On the topic of new releases, I wish everyone automatically got an extra 8 slots (or whatever your trophy-level is) on new-release days, that could only be filled with new-releases. And then once those hatched the extra slots would go away. That way so many of us wouldn't have to frantically dump precious eggs in an attempt to get the new ones before they start mixing with the old.

8 hours ago, Marie19R said:

On the topic of new releases, I wish everyone automatically got an extra 8 slots (or whatever your trophy-level is) on new-release days, that could only be filled with new-releases. And then once those hatched the extra slots would go away. That way so many of us wouldn't have to frantically dump precious eggs in an attempt to get the new ones before they start mixing with the old.

Oh yeah ... release day slots!

That TJ's hatchlings grew up in the same amount of time that his eggs turned into said Hatchlings. :rolleyes:

That every time I put something up for trade I would get a response. Obviously unreasonable as you can't make people want things, but still annoying... Or if there was a like "you need to ask for less for this" or something... Eh

1 hour ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

That these beauties would throw a Gold, even though Sinii Krais are new. :lol:

(snip)

Oh I feel you, I've been trying to get just a Tsunami from those but to no luck

- accidental double - 

Edited by HeDy

CB Prizes for everyone! Maybe as some sort of reward for getting a platinum trophy or raising x number of dragons. No chaotic release, no raffle drama...just BAM, have a shiny egg. The hatcheries would look so pretty XD

Edit: I can't spell apparently

Edited by The Dragoness

I want a large amount of new true rares to be added to the biomes.

lets take it a bit more extreme

16 (or more :D) new rares all at once, even with maximum eggslots you wont get them all in the flood and will have a goal.

FURTHER

with no floods!

MUAHAHAHAHAH

EVEN FURTHER

With no announcement either, just randomly have some new rares on par with golds start dropping!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH >:D

BEYOND THE LIMIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!! 

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-ect

Some commons shall become true rares as well, sapphires will the the first on the rare-ing block!

And then the lunars, and then the fire gems and then the fells, and then the xenowyrms after that!

I also want Tanglewyrms to come to the cave next release (preferably as part of the rare bomb!), Ignore the contract and just add em in without that wait!

Edited by blockEdragon

No matter how CB Prizes are distributed, there'll be some sort of drama surrounding them. Even if every scroll on DC Received a shiny at once. People on Hiatus would come back, "Why does everyone have a shiny but me?" and realize their shiny died on them. Newbies, "Why does everyone have a shiny but me?" Reaching some sort of milestone and receiving one, even then there would STILL be complainers, no matter what that milestone was! Even The Store (Trader's Canyon) has many people against it, and it's one of the most fair ways to distribute them, and definitely one of my top Suggestions that I'd love to be implemented!

If I were to be so blunt, my Unreasonable Demand is that elusive, exclusive, one-of-a-kind, "Prize" dragons should never have been released in the first place and should never be released again in the future. We had enough drama surrounding CB Holidays BEFORE the Prize dragons were introduced. Now, closer to a decade later, Prize dragons are still a topic of controversy and people are still angry over the whole ordeal. Sure, have a contest if you want to, a raffle, whatever you want, but do not give players that much power over others and the trading market.... please. The trading market is still dominated by Prizes. Low-Gen Prizes, nonetheless. And it really, really sucks for us unlucky as Hell players.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

31 minutes ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

No matter how CB Prizes are distributed, there'll be some sort of drama surrounding them. Even if every scroll on DC Received a shiny at once. People on Hiatus would come back, "Why does everyone have a shiny but me?" and realize their shiny died on them. Newbies, "Why does everyone have a shiny but me?" Reaching some sort of milestone and receiving one, even then there would STILL be complainers, no matter what that milestone was! Even The Store (Trader's Canyon) has many people against it,

Yeah ... I wish envy and greed wouldn't play such a big role in life OR games ...

That TJ's new dragons would grow up right now!! I wanna see the adults so bad. Also, that every new dragon would have a lot of info added to the encyclopedia soon after they are released, because I'd really like to read more about a lot of breeds. 

4 hours ago, Metal-n-Monster said:

No matter how CB Prizes are distributed, there'll be some sort of drama surrounding them. Even if every scroll on DC Received a shiny at once. People on Hiatus would come back, "Why does everyone have a shiny but me?" and realize their shiny died on them. Newbies, "Why does everyone have a shiny but me?" Reaching some sort of milestone and receiving one, even then there would STILL be complainers, no matter what that milestone was! Even The Store (Trader's Canyon) has many people against it, and it's one of the most fair ways to distribute them, and definitely one of my top Suggestions that I'd love to be implemented!

If I were to be so blunt, my Unreasonable Demand is that elusive, exclusive, one-of-a-kind, "Prize" dragons should never have been released in the first place and should never be released again in the future. We had enough drama surrounding CB Holidays BEFORE the Prize dragons were introduced. Now, closer to a decade later, Prize dragons are still a topic of controversy and people are still angry over the whole ordeal. Sure, have a contest if you want to, a raffle, whatever you want, but do not give players that much power over others and the trading market.... please. The trading market is still dominated by Prizes. Low-Gen Prizes, nonetheless. And it really, really sucks for us unlucky as Hell players.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I completely and totally agree about not liking the Prize drama or how it's affected things, but my Unreasonable Demands in that area would be a little different. Keep the raffles and CB Prizes, but drastically increase how many winners there are each raffle (like, at least a thousand). Make it so that last month's winners have to wait a month before entering again. Make it against the rules to ask for 2nd-gen Prizes on trades in the forum except for in one or two specific Prize threads. And make Prizes breed true 90% of the time.

Can unsuccessful breeding just not be a thing anymore? Please? The dragons are compatible, why can't I just have my egg? Instead I have to spend a whole month trying because the dragons just don't feel like it.

On 10/2/2017 at 8:25 AM, Metal-n-Monster said:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My feelings exactly, I may want one (who doesn't) but that doesn't change the fact that prize dragons are overpowered :/

(I still think they should have been given out VIA trophy ranks, each rank you would get to select which breed you want between a choice of two color coded eggs, extras could be distributed some other way, everyone gets to have one but they stay as prize dragons and stay as their own kind of rare)

I want to catch ONE TRUE RARE CB metal... only ones I ever get are coppers... and only 2 of em...

I've also once SEEN a silver.  once.  only.  geez, im never on at the right time >.>

13 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

I want to catch ONE TRUE RARE CB metal... only ones I ever get are coppers... and only 2 of em...

I've also once SEEN a silver.  once.  only.  geez, im never on at the right time >.>

*sympathy hug*

My current "unreasonable" demand: My purples coming off Fertility cooldown two days early. I have multiple Spinels adulting in the next day, and I'd really like to use Fertility before breeding them to get green eggs, but *all* my purples are still on cooldown for two more days and I dunwanna wait.

That I could offer something in more than one trade? And like if one is accepted it could just disappear from the other one... It's like, I know you both want this thing and I want both of your things and I would love to offer to both of you and then just trade with who is fastest or whatever but I can't

And also generally that we could use actions on things offered in trades as well

5 minutes ago, littleangelamy22 said:

That I could offer something in more than one trade? And like if one is accepted it could just disappear from the other one... It's like, I know you both want this thing and I want both of your things and I would love to offer to both of you and then just trade with who is fastest or whatever but I can't

And also generally that we could use actions on things offered in trades as well

I really wish this was possible.

My unreasonable demand of the day: the ability to influence hatchlings. This would be incredibly helpful when trading for ungendered hatchlings. I know, it doesn't make sense for many reasons, but that's what makes it "unreasonable."

Current "unreasonable" demand: That hatcheries would have more viewers like they used to, and hatch my ER eggs within 30 minutes like they used to, instead of the current 2-4 hours it takes.

I want avatars to get a BSA, even though the spriter didn't want them to have any and TJ closed the suggestions section for BSAs!

Creation shall get an enhanced revive that works 100% of the time that even works on eggs

Destruction shall get a 100% successful kill that dose not take up a kill slot

Change shall get the ability to genderswap dragons that do not have offspring

and I demand that all of them require a GoN's help to make such powerful BSAs mean something, you only get a maximum of three legendary BSA uses per month, it requires a lot of effort to unlock them, and you can't just grab something so powerful right off the AP or through a random trade and start wreaking face like it's your birthright. (also it actually makes GoN's useful)

AND

I want lunars to get a multiclutch BSA (get it? because multiple wings and multiple eggs and the moon is a fertility symbol? okay i'll go sit in the corner)

And I want the BSA to let you keep two eggs from the clutch but ONLY if four are produced in order to encourage use of the BSA

AND

I want Bite's kill-chance removed or for it to not take up a kill-slot so I can finally grow my vampire collection without fear of loosing my zombie chances!

Edited by blockEdragon
ANNNNNNND

That hatcheries would hurry up again! Until the new release I was just using one and it would hatch an ER egg in less than 5 minutes, now I'm using two more on top of that and it's taking hours :/