Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

More like, to get a 2nd Gen prize... Still one lineage I would never get! wub.gif Or for some reason, to get a 2nd gen prize with a prize fail - from same lineage - to make an inbred... Don't judge me, i just love neat inbred lineages!

well way to make me feel like crap since i have 3 2G prizes lol tongue.gif

well way to make me feel like crap since i have 3 2G prizes lol tongue.gif

haha, well congrats to you! smile.gif I bet that you put so much effort into it, so you deserve it. smile.gif

~~~~

What I wouldn't do for a max slot of 10 eggs and 30 hatchie/egg combined... Maybe it is the new unobtain-ium trophy?

I want two breeding CB pairs of each of the prize dragons. smile.gif Oh, and wish I kept more CB frills instead of vamping them. tongue.gif

I want animated dragon sprites!

Eh I'll pass on that one. I can see that getting annoying fast.

I demand a tuxedo cat dragon modeled after my cat because he is gorgeous. I also demand an Australian Shepherd dog dragon modeled after my friend's Australian Shepherd mix because he is the most gorgeous dog I've ever seen.

I demand that the dragons of my choice come to life and follow me around during my day, but in an unobtrusive way, not in a 911-is-constantly-getting-called way. Like maybe they're the size of a golden retriever and visible only to me most of the time.

Also when I fly around on their backs I'd like to feel comfortable and warm and have no trouble breathing even in the upper atmosphere. Maybe a little bit of whistling wind for effect, but not enough to blind me with my own hair.

I want Thunder and Ice eggs to drop already!!!

I found my Magma fast, but the Thunder and Ice refuse to show up... :0

I demand that the dragons of my choice come to life and follow me around during my day, but in an unobtrusive way, not in a 911-is-constantly-getting-called way. Like maybe they're the size of a golden retriever and visible only to me most of the time.

Also when I fly around on their backs I'd like to feel comfortable and warm and have no trouble breathing even in the upper atmosphere. Maybe a little bit of whistling wind for effect, but not enough to blind me with my own hair.

I would like to steal your demand. Especially the flying part.

This.

And I demand to win a silver shimmer in the redraw. biggrin.gif

Pst - is it sad I have my perfect code picked for if I ever win? tongue.gif

I just want to win the redraw 12 times so I can have a CB Prize of each color / gender / type combo. Is that so much to ask?? >C

I just want to win the redraw 12 times so I can have a CB Prize of each color / gender / type combo. Is that so much to ask?? >C

I echo ADP's demand.

I want to win the redraw. Once'd be good enough, but I'd want to win a Gold Shimmer!

Edited by Silverswift

I want a CB Shimmer who is producing many many beautiful and tiny eggs with its lifelong mate, a Crimson Flare Pygmy laugh.gif

I want a CB Shimmer who is producing many many beautiful and tiny eggs with its lifelong mate, a Crimson Flare Pygmy laugh.gif

A pygmy prize dragon sounds adorable! wub.gif

Sounds like you also read one of my favorite books growing up...

Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher

I want an update on the redraw so I don't have the urge to do my manic rechecking of the news post.

It's the not knowing that is bugging me more than not winning right now. tongue.gif

I'd like for some sort of brief revival of Bright Pinks and Frills for those of us that weren't around before they were removed from egg drops. Or for alts to be slightly more common so that it didn't feel like an uphill climb to get them. OR for GoNs to have a moderately higher chance of being summoned. : P

(I'd also like for folks to be more reasonable for trade requests because MOST of us don't have second gen prizes lying around but everything else on this list is far more likely. : P )

I demand that I be able to go back in time and get the fireworks badge because it's the only one I don't have! Also all of the eggs and treats I missed because even though I was on DC back then silly me didn't realize there were site versions of holidays until Christmas 2010. *headdesk* On that note, all the CB Holidays I could have gotten but didn't (Val '09s, Pumpkins, Snow Angels, Sweetlings, and Black Marrows. ;_;) should replace the lineaged ones on my scroll.

My other demand is that people quit asking for exorbitant things (CB Metals/Neglecteds, 2nd gen Prizes, etc.) whenever there's a new release. D':

I demand everyone who has a 2gen silver tinsel breed for me what I want so I can make a huge checker!

And I also demand Cammy breeds exactly how I wish!

I demand all of the Radiant Angels in existence to be transfered to my scroll this Valentine's Day. Every. Last. One.

Edited by KaelaBoo24

No more refusals in my lineage projects so I don't have to rearrange everything!

Also, at least one CB Male and Female adult of every dragon (or 2 ungendered)

At least one CB Male and Female S2 hatchie (or 2 S2 Ungendered)

At least one CB S1 hatchie (or a S1 Ungendered)

I want an insta-hatch BSA, to magically hatch eggs right after laying them ...

I demand that my prize can breed whenever I feel like breeding him. Mass gifts would be so much easier that way.