Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

To have literally every sprite in the game on my scroll, all with decent lineages that make them worth something, including every alt (Minus the spriter's alts, I guess), a CB of every past holiday or breed-only.

And to have some of my own concepts in the cave

i want to be able to go to the wilderness and drag wild dragons back to my cave and tame them. mainly old hollies and frills and old pinks and shimmers, and golds. and silver.

they should be miiiineee!!

also, we should have once a year a time when very few people are on, and the caves are filled with golds and silvers for five minutes. IT MUST BE DONE BECAUSE WE WANT METALLICS!

thus are my demands.

To be able to go back in time so that I can get cbs of every event dragon ever. Old pinks and Frills included,

An army of 100 CB Silvers.

... And all the completed list dragons released into the cave. All at once.

to have every offer i make on trades accepted as soon as i make it cuz im so tired of being refused xd.png lol

To be able to go back in time so that I can get cbs of every event dragon ever. Old pinks and Frills included,

Seconded. But I want to take my faster connection and new laptop into the past as well, so I'll be sure to catch that CB Holly.

I want to complete my scroll goals of 2 breeding CB pairs of every dragon. So close. Just need a few more an I've got it. *crosses fingers and hopes to get the trade of a CB brown copper for a CB green*

A CB gold and silver. Just... one of each. I would be happy with that. *destroys hands F5ing* wrryyyy u run from meeeee shinies ;.;

~My Ultra-Unreasonable Demands~

*No Connection lag at all.

*Everyone else has to wait 3 seconds after refreshing the page to grab an egg/hatchling.

*No breed limits (Unlimited GoN's, and Leetle Trees)

*No waiting 7 days to breed dragons

*No breeding refusals. Ever.

*Have my own special cave that only drops Rares, Metallics, Holiday Dragons, Unbreedables, Leetle Trees, and Dragons that have been removed. (Frills, Bright Pink)

*Get more than 2 CB Holiday Dragons of every kind

*Own all the Thuweds

*Win all the raffles

*Be the first to own a new type of Prize Dragon.

*Make a Southern and Northern Prize Dragon. (The have Western and Eastern!)

*No cooldown times on any BSA

*None of my eggs/hatchlings will ever get sick

*My Adult dragons can keep getting views and clicks without sickness.

*An option to choose how many eggs you want bred from a pair. (Between 1-4)

~Thus are my unreasonable demands. Even just one of them granted to me would make me SUPER HAPPY.~

Only every CB Prize of every shape, color and conception to magically appear on my Scroll. *Poof!* So that all of my trades would then be Accepted! NO BREEDING REFUSALS - EVVVVER!!! dry.gif I want an egg of the kind I prefer at every breeding session. I want all Nebulae to color the way they oBBBviously should for the lineage.

For my upcoming CB shimmer to never refuse a mate...Please? Maybe? What if I give you cookies, prize? What do you mean you don't like cookies?!?! Dragons don't eat cookies? *humph* Can you play nice with whichever CB gold isn't your gender at least so I don't have to hunt down another?

I want to be able to freeze a White egg and name it Wilson.

I demand that the Alpine biome drop nothing but ices and winters, but only when I am there to catch them. We don't want to flood the market, of course. tongue.gif

I want to be able to freeze a White egg and name it Wilson.

I don't know why this made me chuckle, but it did. laugh.gif

I want frills back in the cave. And I want another CB gold (I'm calling this one unreasonable because they keep escaping from me). huh.gif

1. I want there to be platinum or diamond trophies for people who have collected over 1000 dragons to give them an extra egg slot and extra overall slots.

2. I want approved gifting threads with group accounts to be given a special holding scroll with a massive egg limit and a magi army so that we can give eggs without staying egg locked while we wait hours or days for people to pick them up from us. A rule would be stated that mods can put things on the scroll, but can't take anything off the mega scroll and put it on their own scroll (if time was just about up on one and nobody had claimed it, it would auto abandon because the only adults would be unbreedable magi and maybe a small number of pink). Also, they could not put anything directly from the cave or AP onto the scroll. Heck, make it to where only 2nd gen or more could be added to it if anybody worried about them hogging CBs on the mega scroll. It would make gifting so much easier.

3. I want an exclusive dragon for each trophy level and 500-1000 dragons (depending on rather or not my platinum/diamond level was used) after that. At least an alt of a current unbreedable auto added as adult form on our scrolls that colors coincide with the trophy level. Just something to look forward to at each level and something that will make us want to keep going higher.

4. I want a one day (even if it's only a few hours) annual event where the cave is filled with only uncommons and rares with a limit on how many of each breed (1 for rares and 2 for uncommons) you can grab and a faster than normal refill rate to coop with the influx of players. Give everybody a chance to get something nice. Even if he wanted to leave out the mega rare (like silver and gold), I would jump at the chance for cb trio and alt dorsals.

5. I want a limit of 2 PER GENDER of cb holiday dragons. Halloween dragons often come out in both genders. It makes breeding difficult at times, especially if it's a stair or the like with the cb in the lineage a Halloween. Refusals happen all the time.

6. I want users to stop putting higher value on lineages with rares even if the breeds in the lineage clash and/or are just downright ugly together. This happens the most with Silver/Gold and it drives me nuts, especially with holidays. If it's pretty with rare/s, than it's pretty with rare/s and worth extra because they aren't easy to find or all that cooperative (like my Sweetling x Silver which I love). If it's ugly, then why was it bred in the first place and why is it worth the same price as a pretty one?!? And why do players almost always automatically say that a rare with something is prettier even though there's a common or even a cave blocker out there that looks so much better? For some reason, lots of users equate difficulty and frustration with desirability and beauty, but they are exclusive concepts that don't always coincide.

7. I want a 4th avatar to go with neutral breeds. Call it the Avatar of [stability, Consistency, Uniformity], have it stand in a static pose, and use a color pallet of black and white with maybe some gray.

And they are all unreasonable because they will never happen. dry.gif

TJ decided I get the holiday release now. Along with a twin of the spriter's alt just because I'm extra special! (If only I was!) tongue.gif -grumble grumble- I'm so impatient when it comes to holidays.