Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

It's a start! rotflol!  xd.png

Oh, I see how it is! And if I weren't so worthy of fame and exaltation of any kind then I'd demand that be changed!

As it is, I now demand that we have a Mod of Unjustliness and that said mod give you a stern talking to.

Also, I'll just leave this right here.

And I shall make great lineages from that dragon so that none may forget the evil that happened on this day.

Moar trophies, like the next after gold could be Platinum for people with 2500+ dragons, and having that would open up a Preshuzz biome that's never empty and drops nothing but CB Metals. xd.png

Ohh! And The next one, Blood Diamond, could add moar dragons to the Preshuzz biome with a BSA to guarantee breeding. And... and... and... OLD HOLIDAYS!! YUS!!!! The Precious biome would drop CBs of old holidays on their holiday for people with at least 5000 total dragons! Free Hollies for errybuddy! xd.png

And while we're at it, why not put old pinks and frills in there for people with at least 7500 dragons. LoL! This is fun! Why I have never seen this thread before?! xd.png

Oh, I see how it is! And if I weren't so worthy of fame and exaltation of any kind then I'd demand that be changed!

This one has been named this way before it even grew up laugh.gif

No more CaveBlocking releases...Maybe they should be spread out more to prevent this?

This one has been named this way before it even grew up laugh.gif

Awww, that's so sweet! Now that's the way to name a dragon! biggrin.gif

Faced with clear evidence of Ruby Eyes's wisdom, I now demand that she be the one made Mod of Unjustliness. She can travel the lands of DC righting wrongs (only half of which will be solved by naming more dragons after me!)

Also, I'll just leave this right here.

And I shall make great lineages from that dragon so that none may forget the evil that happened on this day.

Oh, I *do* hope so! xd.png

Moar trophies, like the next after gold could be Platinum for people with 2500+ dragons, and having that would open up a Preshuzz biome that's never empty and drops nothing but CB Metals. xd.png

Ohh! And The next one, Blood Diamond, could add moar dragons to the Preshuzz biome with a BSA to guarantee breeding. And... and... and... OLD HOLIDAYS!! YUS!!!! The Precious biome would drop CBs of old holidays on their holiday for people with at least 5000 total dragons! Free Hollies for errybuddy! xd.png

And while we're at it, why not put old pinks and frills in there for people with at least 7500 dragons. LoL! This is fun! Why I have never seen this thread before?! xd.png

oh my gosh, if I wasn't afraid of getting whiplash from all the "that's a horrible idea you stupid ape because of xyz" from the suggestion board, I would be ALL over that.

Could you imagine, having a secret biome for "Expert cave hunters" that, even if it dropped the same eggs? I would die. just....just die.

I want access to the Super Biomes.

It has 20 Egg Slots instead of 3, so it drops 20 eggs.

And it never drops commons.

And I'm the only one who can access it.

And it drops Uncommons/Rares from all other biomes.

I also want a SUPER INCUBATE!

It removes 3 days instead of 1. And the dragon won't take up Hatchling Slots.

I also want to be able to hold as many Leetle Trees that I can find.

And 50 egg slots + 80 hatchling slots.

Stacking Incubates! Also, Incubates (stacking, of course) for hatchlings! I think that would cover all my speed-dragon-raising needs biggrin.gif

fertility that works just as well as influence does.

Amen to that!

I DEMAND that when I go to breed ANY dragons on my Scroll, I should be told that the partner involved will be inbreeding if I use it.

Oh, and that an egg from every Thuwed pair appears on my Scroll daily.

Oh, and that an egg from every Thuwed pair appears on my Scroll daily.

With you there...

I demand I get everything on my wishlist now.

[My wishlist is comprised of mostly holiday dragons/Winters]

I have such simple, simple demands....

A BSA for Neglecteds that would make new neglected hatchlings for my scroll. Like the dragons would run off with eggs from the cave, bury them, then dig them up seven days later and BOOM!Neglected, even with zero views. That'd be totally awesome.

And give me a BSA for every Zombie. It can be called EAT BRAINS - and then I can send my zombies hunting on my scroll to make more zombies without risking inadvertent resurrection or corpse disintegration.

And how's about a BSA for horses called HEADLESS RIDER that'd change their sprite for Halloween to include a headless rider, just for funsies? And when using HEADLESS RIDER they'd wander all over the scroll with a randomly generated legacy sort number, so every hour they'd be in an entirely new spot! Funna fun fun!

While we're at it, let's also do a mass release of every pygmy on the completed list. I have a burning desire for more iddy biddy dragons. And they'd only take up 1/4 of an egg slot each as they're so iddy biddy. And 1/4 hatchie slots when they hatch, of course. Mwahahahah.

to actually succede in getting the set of 2G prizes i want (which since i keep being rejected for 2G's must be unreasonable) tongue.gif

Edited by linda3.0

Male GoN.

Female Silver Shimmer.

'Nuff said.

Also the ability to instantly kill any dragon on any scroll, so I can get those names I really want and destroy all traces of my vampire repulses biggrin.gif

Also, give summoning the ability to make an uncommon/rare egg appear on your scroll randomly that doesn't take up an egg slot.

And a special banana dragon (breedable) available only to those with "banana" in their username.

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

Also the ability to instantly kill any dragon on any scroll, so I can get those names I really want and destroy all traces of my vampire repulses biggrin.gif

Except that killing a dragon does not un-name it - it actually locks that name to the dead dragon since nobody can rename or unname dead dragons. Thus, your evil plans would all be spoiled!

Except that killing a dragon does not un-name it - it actually locks that name to the dead dragon since nobody can rename or unname dead dragons. Thus, your evil plans would all be spoiled!

...and unname it too >:D

BSA to avoid refusals.

It's really frustrating when you find nice and hard-to-get lineaged dragons and they refuse each other.