Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

YES WE NEED A DRAGON FOR EVERY ELEMENT AND THEN MAKE A LINEAGE PROJECT OUT OF IT.

Let's see, we already have Gold, Silver, and Copper, and there is are Bismuth and Mercury Dragons in the Dragon Requests section, and I think that a Neon dragon wouldn't be too hard to make. 112 more elements to go! xd.png

That would be cool to see! smile.gif

We have Brimstone which I believe is another name for sulfur. I use Balloons for hydrogen and helium.

I'd really like to be able to refresh in time to see the new dragons ... they all get snatched before I can even see them unless it's like 3 in the morning. Aaaand I can't be on here at 3 in the morning every night xd.png

YES WE NEED A DRAGON FOR EVERY ELEMENT AND THEN MAKE A LINEAGE PROJECT OUT OF IT.

Let's see, we already have Gold, Silver, and Copper, and there is are Bismuth and Mercury Dragons in the Dragon Requests section, and I think that a Neon dragon wouldn't be too hard to make. 112 more elements to go! xd.png

YES!! As someone who just had to memorize the Table for my Chem. class, I wholeheartedly agree!

Also, I want a CB pair of everything. Older holidays, prizes, metallics, retired breeds (Frill!!), everything! I want it.

That if you have an egg from the valentine event that is super rare and special and intended mate for its super rare special mate - that they cannot refuse.. (yes this did happen and the egg is irreplaceable so there goes that line and promise) Actually gives up on lineages

I want to be able to give actual hugs through the net sad.gif

That if you have an egg from the valentine event that is super rare and special and intended mate for its super rare special mate - that they cannot refuse.. (yes this did happen and the egg is irreplaceable so there goes that line and promise) Actually gives up on lineages

Aww Amy sad.gif

I want to reorganize the Action page so that 'Hide' and 'Abandon' don't swap places for dragons of different stages. I give myself a small heart attack every time I open a mixed group of hatchies and eggs in tabs to do a quick ctrl+tab fogging and hit 'Abandon'. X_X

^The post above me is not unreasonable, I don't think. smile.gif

Unreasonable demand #1: At least 100 eggslots and unlimited hatchies. That would have been useful, the last couple of days.

Unreasonable demand #2: The ability to choose which breed certain lineaged eggs will be, whenever the need arises (every time). Especially when breeding frostbites to royal blues. I need me some royal blues from that combination, sometimes. dry.gif

1. My own Missingno. Still sad that the heartstealer x guardain avatar glitches didn't stay.

2. A frill. I really hope this will eventually become a reasonable demand because of a re-release. (please, please, please?) wub.gif

Never more Refusals and the old ones fixed and gone,

Another (Time-Based) egg slot, to help everything along,

Links so we'd see lineage when on the breeding page,

A handy Fog-all option to help thwart View-bombers rage,

Extra CB Holidays so we'd all have two pairs,

Regular Releases in big Floods, with all aware,

Oh, I can think of lots of things I'd really like to see -

Will any of them ever really, truly come to be?

I hold my breath in waiting, and I'm feeling rather blue.

The mirror tells me also that I'm markedly that hue.

Comments tell me also that my feelings aren't alone -

We'll have to get together and have TJ multi-cloned.

*cough* "All I want for Christmas is second gens from CB Tri-colored SA's and GWs!! *holds note* "But wait! There's more! I also want a CB Gold and Green copper so I can have one CB of every metallic, and I reeeaaally want a second gen Silver Shimmer from Mistletoe. I'd sell my soul, and first born child to get my hands on that."

again i say it i would like to never be rejected in a trade offer again. i want my offers to be automaticly accepted as soon as i make them end of story tongue.gif lol

My unreasonable demands: 1. Being able to collect CB Holidays from previous years, especially Wrapping Wings. I would breed them to my CB Mistletoes. I love this pairing. 2. One 2nd gen. Thuwed. I check the page every day and I always see the same Breeding lists are currently full message. I must be in the wrong timezone or something. 3. A few specific 2nd gens. from spriters' alts. Highly unlikely that I'll ever be able to obtain them, but maybe one day, someday... *dreams* 4. Last but not least - Customizable tabs for our scrolls.

The ability to get previous holiday dragons AND a cheese dragon and a yellow dino for my daughter's scroll so she quits driving me batty about them! LOL (she is 9 and isn't allowed on the forums). biggrin.gif

The ability to get previous holiday dragons AND a cheese dragon and a yellow dino for my daughter's scroll so she quits driving me batty about them! LOL (she is 9 and isn't allowed on the forums). biggrin.gif

You CAN get previous Holiday dragons now - on their respective Holidays - I saw three Cheeses in the Cave yesterday.

I want three golds appear together in the cave at the hourly drop, and all other players will be so shocked that won't click on them tongue.gif

I want to have a whole day of sleep outside of everyone else's timeline, once a month.

Figures I would miss the cheeses. She knows they can't breed and I guess just likes how they look. Silly girl! I will keep looking. smile.gif

I want Zuko to always produce an egg, and it would always be the breed I want it to be!

Really want to do away with egg limits NOW.

I want to test breed a bunch for planned lineages, but I'm scroll-locked, and I don't want eggs dropping to the AP if I get the ones I need.

There is actually only a few things i want. is a cb gold i don't have one yet and a neglected that's all i need to finish my scroll of any dragons i don't have

Really want to do away with egg limits NOW.

I want to test breed a bunch for planned lineages, but I'm scroll-locked, and I don't want eggs dropping to the AP if I get the ones I need.

Me too sad.gif