Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Unreasonable demand: an egg limit free day where users all cram their scrolls with as many eggs as possible biggrin.gif

Edited by Randiriel

Oh I LIKE that one, Randiriel!

Mine is to have ANY Trade I'm involved in to go my way and to do it immediately. But all those extra eggs are sure sounding good!

I want everyone on DC to donate a Tsunami to my beautiful hoard :3

I want to snap my fingers and instantly have my scroll organize the way I want it to be organized, and for every dragon to automatically go in its appropriate place!

I want to snap my fingers and instantly have my scroll organize the way I want it to be organized, and for every dragon to automatically go in its appropriate place!

Yes. Totes yes

I wish I joined back when the site was new so I could see all the awesome stuff happen ;-;

I want a chance to get the Easter eggs I missed.

And I also want said eggs to hatch into dragons. Even the cat one. Especially the cat one.

Edited by Lizzyluna

I want the CBs of the holiday dragons I missed while I was gone:

the Desipis, (at least 8)

the Mistletoes and

the Heart Stealers.

I might as well go back in time and pick up the other holidays I missed, CB Hollies, Vamps, Snow Angels, '09 Vals, Pumpkins, Yulebucks, Goth Sweetlings and as many Marrows as possible! <3

I was there for the Marrows. I just couldn't land a single egg, and they're still my favorite holiday dragon. sad.gif

I want the site to be able to read my mind and give me exactly the genders and dragon alts I need.

I want the CBs of the holiday dragons I missed while I was gone:

the Desipis, (at least 8)

the Mistletoes and

the Heart Stealers.

I might as well go back in time and pick up the other holidays I missed, CB Hollies, Vamps, Snow Angels, '09 Vals, Pumpkins, Yulebucks, Goth Sweetlings and as many Marrows as possible! <3

I was there for the Marrows. I just couldn't land a single egg, and they're still my favorite holiday dragon. sad.gif

Me, too. Holly, Yulebuck, Sweetling, plus multiples of Halloweens because until the Graves I didn't understand that these were *unlimited* ... and I'd need to go back in time and stop myself from freezing the 2nd CB holiday of subsequent years xd.png

I want the BSA's auto abandon to actually ask if we want our eggs abandoned when they're bitten by vampires

plus I want my vampire baby back sad.gif

I want a quick way to name all (so far unnamed) dragons. tongue.gif

I want a button that magically makes a user eventually reply to your PM containing a valid question/statement!

>__>

Edited by ZzelaBusya

I don't even think this one is so unreasonable (sounds like something that could be a BSA), but here it is: I really wish I could breed my dragons to see if they're compatible, with the guarantee of no-egg. Sometimes I just wanna know if a certain pair will work for lineage purposes later, but I don't want an egg just now.

I don't even think this one is so unreasonable (sounds like something that could be a BSA), but here it is: I really wish I could breed my dragons to see if they're compatible, with the guarantee of no-egg. Sometimes I just wanna know if a certain pair will work for lineage purposes later, but I don't want an egg just now.

Was just thinking that yesterday smile.gif I have to check my Seasonal pairs are compatible before the next season comes around and I can't replace them but of course that gives the wrong seasonal for the offspring and looks messy sad.gif

Was just thinking that yesterday smile.gif I have to check my Seasonal pairs are compatible before the next season comes around and I can't replace them but of course that gives the wrong seasonal for the offspring and looks messy sad.gif

I have two 2G PB Silvers that I want to test breed, but I'd want to bloodswap a possible offspring (a 3EG PB Silver) - and I don't feel like hanging out in Trading right now. So yeah. I know the odds of an egg are very small, but still....

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

I want to get a mate for all my babies who have cb metal parents so I can make checker lineages xd.png

I want a quick way to name all (so far unnamed) dragons. tongue.gif

I agree, a "name all unnamed dragons" button would be nice.

I wish DC would just instantly give me every CB metal that spawned in the Cave so that I could just be chilling, munching on Doritos and drinking Mountain Dew while my CB metal count rose dramatically. smile.gif

i want a full set of CB prize dragons (a male and a female of each color/species) but at this rate im not even gonna get my 2G set sleep.gif