Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I wish to find a 4th gen thunder egg from a flawless thunder/rosebud checker. tongue.gif

I want white/daydream pairings to ALWAYS make Soulpeace eggs!

(I got one white egg and one daydream egg, instead)

I wish to be able to get an egg from this darn pair of Pillows. I've bred them about four times, they've only produced one offspring and that was using Fertility, and today they didn't produce even with Fertility on both of them. I mean... whut... why? It's two CB Pillows, it's not like I'm trying something that's known to be difficult, it's commons! And it's for a project, and I need their egg for an IOU, and aaaagh.

*sinks to the ground, facepalming repeatedly*

Edited by Cendaquenta

; ~; wish I could get my green copper x f hellfire to breed green copper eggs. Baahh. Shoulda looked up breeding stuff between them first. -head desk-

I wish I had an albino Neglected Dragon. That would be so awesome. xd.png

I have yet to get a *regular* one xd.png

I demand that the Alpine should always be flooded with Nhiostrife eggs.

I spent 3 hours for three eggs...this would come in handy next time! Muahahah

I wish that the lineages would simply fall off both of my frills. And that s1 versions of both the frill and the bright pink would meander to my scroll from the wilderness. Because then I'd be willing to collect s1s of everything, as I could have a complete collection. tongue.gif

I wish that I could influence with my pinks without a cooldown... and incubate with my reds.

I wish I could breed my two-headeds to my regular dragons... Gilded Bloodscales are my favourite type of dragon and I have so many cool lineage ideas for them ;o;

I also wish I could become an amazing pixel artist overnight so I could become a spriter.

Seriously, unlimited egg slots and hatchling slots. NOW!

I want to get all the new frosts and flames I need to complete my scroll goals, but I also have half a dozen breeding projects I want to be working on, and I'm just tired of being patient about everything! tongue.gif

Red Frills! laugh.gif

Also, a list of existing HM prizes including CB alts and CB hybrids!

A thief dragon...so I can steal eggs off other people's scrolls...evil laugh.

To get 2 Glitch Dragons. Like MissingNo.

And for them to have a Gender.

I'd breed them.

Forever.

OH NO! IM EGG LOCKED! THOSE 2 GLITCH EGGS...

Edited by Drinking_Water

Red Frills! laugh.gif

I'm really hoping that this demand isn't unreasonable at all, but a very good possibility of really happening.

Maybe the unrealistic demand is "Red Frills, RIGHT NOW!" biggrin.gif

I think I've said this before but I'll say it again: hatchling incubate, goshdarnit. Especially when it comes to new releases, it feels like they take forever. But now that I can hoard Sweetlings, I especially want it to free up slots on Vday... Besides that, I wish that I woke up and magically was an awesome dragon spriter. Spriting is fun but gosh, it takes practice and I have sooo much other stuff to do. I just like art. ;_;

I'd love to witness a non-Thuwed CB Soulpeace so I can dream of having my own.  wub.gif

Oh, there definitely is at least one that I know off the top of my head. I'm in the same boat though; I'd rather win HM than a shiny prize.

-lol I posted on the wrong thread and got very confused for a minute >.<

Besides that, I wish that I woke up and magically was an awesome dragon spriter. Spriting is fun but gosh, it takes practice and I have sooo much other stuff to do. I just like art. ;_;

Oh yeah, I agree with that. By now, I woke up with 2 unique dragons in my head that I can't make into pixels on my own, nor describe properly without actually drawing then first! xd.png

I'm really hoping that this demand isn't unreasonable at all, but a very good possibility of really happening.

Maybe the unrealistic demand is "Red Frills, RIGHT NOW!" biggrin.gif

Oh, the thread got reopened biggrin.gif So there is hope!

I would love to see that whoever breeds butt-wipe ugly lineages get clones of that egg as many times as said egg gets tossed back to the AP.

I want a button on DC that gets me my scroll as a list of all my dragons' lineages, sorted by breed, then lineage length (generations), or by lineage length, then breed ... something along those lines xd.png (highly unlikely due to the heavy load that would put on the DC servers, hence not a "suggestion" ...)

Ruby Eyes, you and me both. But I want it a little fancier than that. I want it hooked to a google spreadsheet, which will add a sheet for each breed, sorted by generation, with each dragon listed linked to its view page. In order to update said spreadsheet as I get new dragons all I have to do is hit an "update" button either on my scroll or on the spreadsheet and it will automatically check my dragons and add any new ones since the last update, in their proper places.

Ruby Eyes, you and me both. But I want it a little fancier than that. I want it hooked to a google spreadsheet, which will add a sheet for each breed, sorted by generation, with each dragon listed linked to its view page. In order to update said spreadsheet as I get new dragons all I have to do is hit an "update" button either on my scroll or on the spreadsheet and it will automatically check my dragons and add any new ones since the last update, in their proper places.

YES PLEASE! (I have my scroll sort organised like Ruby Eyes described, but I had to do it manually...)

I'd also like it if TJ would breed his dragons on a more regular basis. rolleyes.gif

I demand that Amazon_warrior be required to name all of her dragons after me. Some examples to help get her started:

Princess skauible

Minty skauble Freshness

skauble Gobble Gobble (for the Thanskgiving dragon I also demand!)

Brave skauble the Chicken

and, of course,

skauble - The Infinitely Reasonable

I demand that Amazon_warrior be required to name all of her dragons after me. Some examples to help get her started:

Princess skauible

Minty skauble Freshness

skauble Gobble Gobble (for the Thanskgiving dragon I also demand!)

Brave skauble the Chicken

and, of course,

skauble - The Infinitely Reasonable

It's a start! rotflol! xd.png