Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I demand that Rogue cooperates with breeding! I also demand that each of his offspring have interesting codes.

Stop those valentines trades already! I am not interested in you radiant angels and arsanis, I want to be able to trade my metals for 2g Avatars. Still so many to go for my 10g project....

For the site to not allow inbreeding. Morally wrong, and it is the ultimate frustration to pick up an uber-rare only to find it to be disgustingly inbred...and then it dies when bitten.

2g prizekins, 2g from certain spriter alts (Radiant Angels, Arsani and Desipis), CB breeding only types, CB prizes.

-is super greedy it seems- At least some of these might be possible! (Most desired are the 2g prize alts)

I would like to keep 2 eggs out of a multi-clutch so I can keep one for myself and gift/trade the other. tongue.gif

YES! Me too! This would have come in handy several times this year xd.png

A single egg descended from every spriter's alt there is. Preferably even gen. I don't care how many gens it takes I want that egg.

I want to build an EG checker lineage of female Bronze Shimmers and male Green Coppers. That'd look incredible, I'd bet. Unfortunately, even with all the new Prizes around... it's probably not going to happen. But I *want* this so much.

I just want to get another CB silver ;-; I try so hard but they just never appear while I'm hunting >.< or anther CB gold (I caught one once and as a noob didn't do a super fair trade.. The new owner promised an egg from it but it just isn't the same)

An extra "temporary" egg slot at holidays for fishing through the AP if you are locked... you'd still have to give up one of your other eggs if you found something you wanted to keep, but I want to keep looking for "alternatives" without having to keep a slot open xd.png

I REQUIRE some manner of a mercury/quicksilver based dragon in the cave, so that I can hoard the heck out of them and breed them with Brimstones and make cool alchemical lines!! >:0

Actually I want dragons based off all sorts of elements. xd.png No really though, how cool would an iodine dragon look? Or bismuth? ... *seriously considering a thread*

Oh my god, someone beat me to it and bismuth and mercury threads have emerged. MULTIPLE mercuries. Oh my god. I feel like I'm going to be egocentric for a bit and allow myself to think that I inspired that. xd.png *cheers on all the chemical dragons*

My new unreasonable demand: ALL OF THEM IN CAVE NOW. I don't care they're not even finished lmao

(Still waiting for that iodine. *not really* Maybe I should suggest a few elements myself, given my periodic table knowledge and already existing personifications... muehehe. Caesium perhaps? Boron? URANIUM? All of the yes. But so many choices D: *derailing thread*)

This might be unreasonable, might not be, but ...

I REALLY want the spotty 2009 Valentines Dragon. And the Radiant Angel.

I only have a Heartseeker and Sweetling, and I have 5/5 eggs (two are at the last stage of hatching though)

I just hope I can get them before it's too late ;_;

I want the egg that "...appears to be in beta." to be a real egg. I was just snooping through the April Fools Day pages on the wiki and I found it and decided we need it.

It could hatch into a hooded dragon with 12 (144 is a bit much) alts tongue.gif

I REQUIRE some manner of a mercury/quicksilver based dragon in the cave, so that I can hoard the heck out of them and breed them with Brimstones and make cool alchemical lines!! >:0

Actually I want dragons based off all sorts of elements. xd.png No really though, how cool would an iodine dragon look? Or bismuth? ... *seriously considering a thread*

Yes. I want a full Periodic Table of Dragons.

I WANT A PINK GUARDIAN.

That's basically it. A pink guardian. I don't know why. I just think that would be pretty rad.

Can I just have one Neglected? Please? Or a CB Black Alt?

While we're at it, can I have the ENTIRE character cast of Spartacus, please?

Yes. I want a full Periodic Table of Dragons.

YES WE NEED A DRAGON FOR EVERY ELEMENT AND THEN MAKE A LINEAGE PROJECT OUT OF IT.

Let's see, we already have Gold, Silver, and Copper, and there is are Bismuth and Mercury Dragons in the Dragon Requests section, and I think that a Neon dragon wouldn't be too hard to make. 112 more elements to go! xd.png

I want a St. Patrick's Day dragon!

That would be cool to see! smile.gif

I want:

- 2nd gen from Jewel

- CB silver shimmer

- 1 more CB gold

That's all for now.