Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want someone to gift me my very own cintiq hybrid. Just... out of the blue. Why yes, I do know how much they cost. Which would be why I'd love one from out of the blue. Out of my pocketbook is never going to happen.

I borrowed one from my daughter. These things are marvelous for artwork. Plus true colors instead of the washed out, not yellow enough colors on my laptop screen.

*checks prices and gasps* Yikes!

Alright then, I want to win the lottery so that I can buy you that hybrid - and one for me, too! laugh.gif

apparently getting my set of 2nd gen prizes is unreasonable since i cant seem to accomplish it xd.png

I wish for a new BSA which allows us to incubate hatchies so they grow up faster! (but it doesn't mean flinging them into an oven and hoping for the best like we do with the Incubate BSA) perhaps the purple flame the new pygmy release is described with could contain a magical powder to aid in growth? A BSA Pgymy! Thats my demand!

Edited by lovecats99

I want all my gamesites to work without any technical issues.

I want a BSA that lets you abandon CB eggs before their cooldown is over.

Actually, that might not be such an unreasonable demand...

I wish for a new BSA which allows us to incubate hatchies so they grow up faster! (but it doesn't mean flinging them into an oven and hoping for the best like we do with the Incubate BSA) perhaps the purple flame the new pygmy release is described with could contain a magical powder to aid in growth? A BSA Pgymy! Thats my demand!

I'd love this, actually. I tried to incubate one of my hatchies a while back and was disappointed when I realized it wasn't possible. I also like Bucket's idea: I hate waiting 5 hours to abandon CB eggs.

I want tabs on my scroll. Apparently this is unreasonable as I think most everyone wants this but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Sigh.

I wish GoN's would have a higher success rate of being summoned What is that rate, anyways?

Edited by The Flash

It depends on how many trio sets you have. The more sets you own the more likely you are to get a Guardian of Nature.

It depends on how many trio sets you have. The more sets you own the more likely you are to get a Guardian of Nature.

Makes sense, I only have one set. I still need another Magma and Ice to get another set.

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

You can already do that if you use the Bite BSA, but of course there's a chance you'll end up with either a vampire or a dead egg, so that may not be worth it. laugh.gif

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

Well you've got my vote. The things I could do with ten egg slots. *Dreams*

I want to have a Male bronze Shimmer and I want it to breed with Sansa and them to give me 2G PB Bronze shimmers every week so I can drop them on surprised players heads and I want him now. tongue.gif

I want a spot on all Thuwed lists from which I don't have offspring yet (so, all but 2 xd.png)

I wish I could win a Shimmer that changed from bronze, silver and gold with every refresh

I wish for a shimmerscale with the code Soul

This. But mainly for trading. I wanna trade my stuff NOW, not 5 hours later. :/

I want CB Frills and Old Pinks to drop one day like crazy, so I can catch enough to reach my scroll-goal numbers!

I want the THREE CB Verdigris Coppers I just missed in the cave to magically migrate onto my scroll anyway! tongue.gif

I want a BSA that makes metal x common pairings have a much higher chance of producing a metal egg! biggrin.gif

I like the suggestion someone else made of a scroll-egg-limit-free day, too. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif I'd need it, to handle all of those wishes I just made!

I want 2 of each Nebula CB dragons, one of each gender.

I want the Nebula to have a rare alt sprite of white/black.

I will take having a fifth egg slot as I don't have 50 dragons yet ....

Aside from the obvious desire for CB Golds and/or a CB Prize... I want to get on the Thuwed list (at all, even) - and I want to get to choose a nonstandard pairing. Like Val '09 from Thunder, or Gold from male Fall, or Winter Magi from Royal Crimson.....

I want all the CB holidays I wasn't around for.

I want to suddenly have a CB Frill, that could still reproduce frills...but just for me. ninja.gif

I want tabs on my scroll. Apparently this is unreasonable as I think most everyone wants this but it just doesn't seem to be happening. Sigh.

That would be nice... nearly every other pet collecting game I play (Chickensmoothie, Eldemore, and I used to play that MagiStream game) has a mechanism to sort the pets into smaller groupings. I mean it would be a massive change and maybe TJ just finds it too daunting to implement at this point, which I absolutely understand, but...

It sure would be nice to have a little group for each of my dragon types, lol.

Oh, I want tabs now. Then I could sort all of my Magelight hatchies into one. biggrin.gif

I want a CB MALE Mistletoe so I could make second gen PBs. Even if I had to get rid of one of my females, it'd be worth it! :3

I want all discontinued and/or unattainable dragons to be dropped as CB dragons for the next hour.