Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

TJ decided I get the holiday release now. Along with a twin of the spriter's alt just because I'm extra special! (If only I was!) tongue.gif -grumble grumble- I'm so impatient when it comes to holidays.

A CB vamp.

Seriously, that's what I would've chosen if HM still existed and I got selected. Only dragon that can't be deadlined >:(

I can bite a CB for you smile.gif

I can bite a CB for you smile.gif

No, I mean no Bitten By marker.

I'm pretty sure that can't be done even with deadlines any more.

Thanks for the offer, though. smile.gif

Edited by BananaGummyBear64

It would be awesome if there wasn't only 1 female silver tinsel that was bred to a tan ridgewing sad.gif

And some way to obtain CB hybrids.

I want one CB of each prize. Gold, silver, bronze for shimmer and the same for tinsel. tongue.gif

Given I doubt I'll ever get even one of those... I can dream.

I want a CB pair of every Holiday dragon I missed. Or just on at all. I missed so many pretty dragons :SSS

I want to have a TJ dragon! laugh.gif

A CB vamp.

Seriously, that's what I would've chosen if HM still existed and I got selected. Only dragon that can't be deadlined >:(

One of my scroll goals is to get a CB Vamp that was bitten by one of the original Vampires. Been trying to find one since I started playing! blink.gif

I want to have a TJ dragon!  laugh.gif

I would want to breed TJ a dragon that he put on his scroll! happy.gif

I would love to have a 2G tsunami from M silver tinsel or F gold shimmer as mates for my babies smile.gif

Or a 2G copper from M bronze tinsel or a 2G ice from F bronze shimmer maybe ;P Or at least a CB red/rainbow copper that won't reject my 2G! (https://dragcave.net/lineage/UIken)

Edited by synditrix

For people to offer on my trades, no matter i they were unreasonable. smile.gif I need to complete my scroll after all. xd.png

People to be crazy enough to give me their unwanted CB hatchies all the time - I want to be hatchie locked, not egg locked.

I want to back in time and join DC when it was created.

But unfortunately time machines don't exist sad.gif

Me, too xd.png

Also, I'd like a breeding cooldown of 7 hours instead of 7 days, to be able to faster advance my lineages and gift shinies. To match that, I want my eggs to be able to hatch after 2 hours (with incubate, otherwise after 3 hours laugh.gif) and my hatchlings to be able to grow up after 3 hours. To accomplish this, I want a BSA on my Whites that replaces "day" by "hour" on all the usual limits, usable on any egg, hatchling or dragon's BSA and breeding countdown laugh.gif

Also, I want to be able to "cut" my scroll into smaller scrolls, like a BSA scroll, an even-gen scroll, a scroll especially for my inbred lineages etc.

I want CaveBorn egg catches to have only a 2 hour cooldown instead of five hours. I also want fail vamp bites to have a 1 hour egglock instead of 24 hours. tongue.gif

I demand more breeds designed to look good with balloons... and seasonals. Mostly balloon friendly breeds though.

I want to back in time and join DC when it was created.

But unfortunately time machines don't exist sad.gif

Yes. CB Hollies and Yulebucks....... *q*

And of course the various Halloweens I missed.

Yes. CB Hollies and Yulebucks....... *q*

And of course the various Halloweens I missed.

And the Vampires >:D

Vamps are the only dragon where CBs are unavailable and deadlines don't work.

Albino alts for every breed. And for black and white/blind Nebula dragons to be in-cave sprites.

I have slow internet.. I'll be sitting there refreshing, waiting for the egg drop.. And i'll get a really long refresh.. and the drop is done, all the rares have already been picked up.

So if CB metallics could just appear on my scroll, that'd be great.

I wish to be able to breed Spriter's Alts...

Ever since I've seen Tiki's Mistletoe, all I can think about is how good it would look bred with an Avatar of Change.

Albino alts for every breed. And for black and white/blind Nebula dragons to be in-cave sprites.

Dido! That would be awesome. blink.gif

Would it effect cb only or could it also appear in a lineage as a rare alt (kind of like how alt sweetling pops up sometimes)?