Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

An "unfreeze" button for older CB holidays. Maybe the 2nd Wrapping Wing would have liked my only female GoN ...

I want the page "Turn All My Eggs Into Gold" to ACTUALLY turn eggs into gold coins. Then we can have some gold currencies in the site.

I also want eggs and hatchlings to never die. Or at least let us have the option to protect a dragon from dying by spending those gold on potions.

I want a CB Thuwed on my scroll, gifted by the Ultra Lord, TJ personally. (Definitely an unreasonable demand; clearly, I am a big fan of TJ09)

I want to win the raffle, I want Cbs of all holiday dragons and and I want a faster internetconnection so I can actually catch rare in the cave xd.png

Whenever TJ breeds his Thuweds that each and every one of his eggs bounces to MY Scroll without taking up my egg spaces.

Whenever I go to the Biomes to hunt, that Rares will turn up and sit there for ME (and only me) to snag.

All of my breeding Refusals to be magically done away with so my dragons can breed the way I want them to. dry.gif

And CB Prizes of any and all shapes - of course.

All of the wyverns. All of them. Arise, my army!

But in reality, I guess starting off on the site is kinda slow. You have to wait a couple of days before your eggs even hatch - a very long and infuriating wait for me! - and I think it would be cool if you could somehow, like, claim a grown dragon or two. Nothing extravagant; just commons or something, to make that wait a little less agonizing, and so you can begin admiring your own dragons right away!

I want a CB Thuwed on my scroll, gifted by the Ultra Lord, TJ personally. (Definitely an unreasonable demand; clearly, I am a big fan of TJ09)

tongue.gif I forgot to mention that there should be a "Certified Thuwed" indicated on the dragon page while the owner indicates me of course.

Bringing frills back so that I can have two male adults for my female adults and one hatchling of each gender.

To one day come up with a dragon and own my very own alt of the breed. wub.gif

More almandines and spessartines in the cave so that I can catch them for a friend.

And at least one more egg slot. smile.gif

Well since we're talking unreasonable demands:

50 CB Golds and 50 CB Silvers. NOW!

tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by Cireth

64 CB male Hellhorses and 64 female Hellhorses which NEVER reject any other CB Hellhorse. I'd make a helluva purebred lineage! laugh.gif

A black-white Nebula dragon. The moment I saw the mention of them in the encyclopedia, I have not stopped thinking of them.

2 CB Hollies, CB Frills and CB Bright pinks, and a CB Sweetling. Alt, of course. Oh and all three Snow Angel wing colours!

Naturally, my scroll isn't complete without those tongue.gif

I REQUIRE some manner of a mercury/quicksilver based dragon in the cave, so that I can hoard the heck out of them and breed them with Brimstones and make cool alchemical lines!! >:0

Actually I want dragons based off all sorts of elements. xd.png No really though, how cool would an iodine dragon look? Or bismuth? ... *seriously considering a thread*

Edited by Orlageddon

I REQUIRE some manner of a mercury/quicksilver based dragon in the cave, so that I can hoard the heck out of them and breed them with Brimstones and make cool alchemical lines!! >:0

Actually I want dragons based off all sorts of elements. xd.png No really though, how cool would an iodine dragon look? Or bismuth? ... *seriously considering a thread*

An alchemy lineage would be epic! xd.png

A CB Diamond Prize dragon, all for me, even though no such dragon exists. tongue.gif

And there would only ever be 1 CB. Mwahahaha...

Oh boy, I'm feeling evil tonight. Yay.

Earthquake that doesn't have even the slightest chance of killing my eggs.

And a way to nicely make my hatchlings grow up too fast? tongue.gif

Oh and I want a spriter's alt!

Oh wait I'm not a spriter.... I want a concept artist alt! As soon as I submit a concept!

Edited by Angelina Gienah

To have a 15 generation PB Moonstone! If my calculations are correct: a week for raising and a week for breeding for each generation, that'd be about a year xd.png

To release all the pretty unreleased dragons in the Completed Request section into the cave! *oh wait, I haven't even completed my own scroll completion goals*

I'd like an army of Frills and Bright Pinks please. I'd also like some way to incubate hatchlings. biggrin.gif