sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Missed a Z coded Dorsal in the cave. For a cave blocker breed, they are picked up really fast the past few weeks.  blink.gif

I just caught that very same Dorsal in the AP. biggrin.gif

Saw a CB Gold right after I picked up an egg, but someone caught it so quickly. ;o; hooowwwwwwww.

at least it was the first CB Gold I've seen in a while.

Edited by kiyoura

Got this as as a mate for this! Assuming we get no refusals, it'll be the first perfect 3G prize checker I can breed. wub.gif

Also! These two didn't produce an egg, but at least they didn't refuse, which is a huge relief! happy.gif

Made it to 12,500 dragons (only 500 to go to 13,000).

Caught a Cheese and was gifted another Paper by a friend. c:

Caught a Chrono an hour or two ago, and managed to uncover another Chrono for somebody when I picked up a Magi for the heck of it. Congrats to them too! :3

YESSSSS! YES-yes-yes-yes-YESSSSSS!!!!! With this egg, I am FINALLY caught up with my CB scroll goals of 16 adults and 3 frozen hatchies for every in-cave breed/variant. *falls over*

Was just quickly browsing through the biomes and boom - caught a Pyro! So far I've only hunted Chronos but I'm so happy to get another Xenowyrm. First I didn't really like them but they are really, really growing on me.

Caught three random hatchies in the AP and traded them for a 2nd gen silver. Traded the silver and two more hatchies for a gorgeous 3rd gen gold shimmer from a pretty rare CB. Not a bad trade up for hatchies I caught just to fill scroll space xd.png

I just had a funny bit of luck. I unlock to pick up a gifted egg, and then thought with my pre-coffee brain that I ought to try a couple of pairs for the gifter again. I got no eggs from the breedings, and while these dragons are taking forever to produce, it's a very good thing because the eggs would have auto-abandoned. blink.gif The coffee gods are kind this morning. xd.png

I caught the last CB Xeno I needed for my Xeno goal. smile.gif

Now to remove that "OMG it says Mana click it click it click it" reflex from my brain... biggrin.gif

Now to remove that "OMG it says Mana click it click it click it" reflex from my brain... biggrin.gif

You and me both! xd.png

Traded for a gorgeous word code, and picked up another. wub.gif

I just got a Leetle Tree! I honestly didn't think I'd ever manage to get one of these babies and I actually almost missed it. I read the description and for a second my mind was just blank. Then it was "Click it! CLICK IT!!!" so I did. I actually figured I had missed it, since it took me a couple of seconds to realize what I was seeing. When I saw that I had actually gotten it, I sort of freaked out. xd.png

I posted too soon. Oops.

I also wanted to say that I have also been gifted some absolutely beautiful dragons- a gold Shimmerscale, a Silver Tinsel, a CB Astrapi, and a Gold. That’s not even counting the wonderful Departure finds I’ve managed to get. Honestly, the people here at DC are amazingly generous and super sweet.

Edited by prismatika

My reaction when I bred this biggrin.gif . No... actually my smile was wider. Something like user posted image