sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

(pdG4G), the unnamed CB Silver Lunar Herald egg that died in a view bomb attack on my scroll 2 weeks ago, has finally disappeared. May it rest in peace.

Traded for two beautiful alts, a 2nd gen male black from female gold, and a third gen PB vine from alt vine parents <3

Also, this lovely girl gendered correctly! http://dragcave.net/lineage/CYPyP

When I got her egg it was way too ER to influence.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Finally got my day Nocturne hatchling sprites all filled out. I'm so nocturnal that I only had the night forms fully unlocked. xd.png

Wow, this really is gorgeous! wub.gif I just might decide to copy you. tongue.gif

Please do! Then we could trade lines down the road, lol.

~

zaverxi - wow, nice code!

Ansela Jonla - congrats, that's awesome!

~

Some of my hatchlings matured. =3

First set of zombie hatchling victims have hatched! On to the next set.

This is such a morbid thing to celebrate. Maybe it's just how you put it that made me laugh. tongue.gif

Finally bred a 3rd gen Canopy for the other half of my Mageia checker, so I'll be able to breed 4th gens soon. You wouldn't think it'd be so hard to get caveblockers out of xenos, but it was!

Also, my 2nd gen M Fall x F Gold pair have successfully produced their first egg (not linked because it's no longer my property), so now I know I can breed a mate for this girl from dragonpuck! I love this combo so much; I just wish I had the golds to breed more of it myself.

And I bred him a while back. I don't know if I remembered to post it here. Another checker I'd love to do bloodwaps for. wink.gif

The 2nd gens for my big Pyro x M Tsunami are coming along nicely. I just need to pick up some more CB tsunami hatchlings for the rest of the bachelorettes.

And s0r0k gifted me the last common egg I've been needing for Halloween. biggrin.gif

Finally got myself a fire xenowyrm! It's hidden atm tongue.gif

Found a messy lineaged male black hatchie and severely ER Nebula egg in the AP, shall also become zombie victims! *giggles maniacally*

Edit:

And another black hatchie! <3

Edited by Stellaluna22

I caught a CB Almandine!

Wow, nice!!! I'd advise you fog it, because it's got views now.

Edited by Stellaluna22

I caught a CB Almandine!

*secretly cries on the inside*

Lucky! Congratulations! xd.png

I caught a CB Almandine!

Someone is view bombing your almandine and the rest of your scroll. I've removed it from any hatcheries I've found it on but it's sick! Please fog it!!