sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Not really a congrats for me but congrats to the forums for hitting 70k users. :'D

Bred this, this and this (last two will be bred together, I hope). smile.gif (Man, I need to have a naming session. Or several naming sessions!)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Sorted all the grown dragons that were clogging up the top of my scroll. I swear I'm never going to let them pile up like that again.

Bred this, which isn't too exciting but I needed it to make a checker, and they gave me the right egg on the first try.

And made a list of all the Halloweens I want to get from the AP or trades this year. My shopping list, you might say. No matter how many dragons I caught from it the previous year, that list never seems to get any shorter xd.png

Kind of a congrats/bad luck post this time. Picked up a very pretty 3G Undine metalfail (x female Golds), incubated it and influenced it...and today it hatched as an alt! See?

I mean, yay at getting another alt! But...I kinda needed this one to be normal for the sake of the checker. xd.png

Kind of a congrats/bad luck post this time. Picked up a very pretty 3G Undine metalfail (x female Golds), incubated it and influenced it...and today it hatched as an alt! See?

I mean, yay at getting another alt! But...I kinda needed this one to be normal for the sake of the checker. xd.png

When you need a regular non-alt...

they always alt

THIS.

On topic:

Found a 2G PB Stripe in the AP unrelated to mine biggrin.gif Another beauty for my hoard.

(pdG4G), the unnamed CB Silver Lunar Herald egg that died in a view bomb attack on my scroll 2 weeks ago, has finally disappeared. May it rest in peace.

Traded for two beautiful alts, a 2nd gen male black from female gold, and a third gen PB vine from alt vine parents <3

Also, this lovely girl gendered correctly! http://dragcave.net/lineage/CYPyP

When I got her egg it was way too ER to influence.

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

Finally got my day Nocturne hatchling sprites all filled out. I'm so nocturnal that I only had the night forms fully unlocked. xd.png

Wow, this really is gorgeous! wub.gif I just might decide to copy you. tongue.gif

Please do! Then we could trade lines down the road, lol.

~

zaverxi - wow, nice code!

Ansela Jonla - congrats, that's awesome!

~

Some of my hatchlings matured. =3

First set of zombie hatchling victims have hatched! On to the next set.

This is such a morbid thing to celebrate. Maybe it's just how you put it that made me laugh. tongue.gif

Finally bred a 3rd gen Canopy for the other half of my Mageia checker, so I'll be able to breed 4th gens soon. You wouldn't think it'd be so hard to get caveblockers out of xenos, but it was!

Also, my 2nd gen M Fall x F Gold pair have successfully produced their first egg (not linked because it's no longer my property), so now I know I can breed a mate for this girl from dragonpuck! I love this combo so much; I just wish I had the golds to breed more of it myself.

And I bred him a while back. I don't know if I remembered to post it here. Another checker I'd love to do bloodwaps for. wink.gif

The 2nd gens for my big Pyro x M Tsunami are coming along nicely. I just need to pick up some more CB tsunami hatchlings for the rest of the bachelorettes.

And s0r0k gifted me the last common egg I've been needing for Halloween. biggrin.gif