sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I caught two CB nebula, and BOTH of them alted AND their influence worked =D

I remember when CB alt nebula weren't far from 2G metallics in asking price- not like that now, but I still love them so this was a great surprise.

Edited by zoreta

I got the gold from white AND the silver from magi that I need for some lineages. biggrin.gif

I was trying not to use any influences until the Halloween breeding starts, but I think catching the very last Thalassa I'll need for my scroll goals is worth giving one up. xd.png

I was trying not to use any influences until the Halloween breeding starts, but I think catching the very last Thalassa I'll need for my scroll goals is worth giving one up. xd.png

As long as you use your Influences before the 17th of this month, they'll be off cool-down in time for Halloween breeding! wink.gif

Anyway, I've obtained the 2G Chronos (thanks again!) from Frill that I needed for my lineage project! If all goes according to plan, this will be bred to this, and when they spit out a Gaia, it'll be bred with this! Here's to hoping for no refusals~ xd.png

Literally when your dream is complete.. and it was on the first try with this specific mate, 2nd try with a xeno, and 3rd try in total. I am so happy I did not steal too much the CB tinsel owner's time <3

user posted image

and bucket come back.

Woah. Lucky you, EmeraldPaw!

Caught a CB Gaia Xenowyrm egg today! I also put it on trade for a Pyro (my favorite)!

Edited by TreasureLooter

Friend gifted me a CB Silver, thanks for helping me increase my hoard~ :3

My metals have been breeding surprisingly well lately, and I haven't gotten a refusal of an important pair in a while now! Of course, I just jinxed it by saying that, I am sure. rolleyes.giftongue.gif

I caught my first CB Gold last night!! His code is "sTAbU" which is just an amazing bonus!

EDIT: Thank you CottonKatt!

Edited by Eclipseheart

I caught my first CB Gold last night!! His code is "sTAbU" which is just an amazing bonus!

Woah, amazing! Congratulations! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

EDIT: Thank you CottonKatt!

Awesome accomplishment! Love the code, too!

As for me, thank you for the palindrome code, Chalkboard!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ttatt

Now to create a mate for it biggrin.gif

I think I must have an Autumn addiction, my 4 CB Autumn hatchies have gendered (evenly and without influence), another Autumn egg will hatch in 1 hours, and I've just caught another 2! xd.png

I posted in an old Dragon Request thread with little hope to see those amazing dragons completed... and surprise: the spriters are still around! laugh.gif

I have no idea how I managed to snipe an Astrapi from someone using that "click + refresh til your slots are full" trick, but that's what ended up happening. xd.png

I hit 3,300 dragons. biggrin.gif Still not a lot compared to some others, but I'm quite happy with this number.