sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Traded for this!

I love the idea of naming bronze tinsels waffles, so this is one of my favourite lines! The fact that all the others have short names only makes Roreng more noticeable! smile.gif

Sent this to the AP. smile.gif

b-but it has a TCA code

b-but it has a TCA code

Good grief, so it does! Sorry! D: (I was egg-locked, so it wasn't like I had much choice in the matter! xd.png)

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Traded for this!

I love the idea of naming bronze tinsels waffles, so this is one of my favourite lines! The fact that all the others have short names only makes Roreng more noticeable! smile.gif

I know right? When I saw that I fell in love with the naming scheme. wub.gif

Got my Gold trophy! Also finally managed to name all adult dragons on my scroll.

Just bred a prefect Spiral 4G Silver Shimmer x Blusang. wub.gif First egg from that pair too, so I'm super happy! wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

Both of my first CB hatchlings (S2) gendered right, one trihorn is F, the other is male!.... Now hopefully, they will breed together... They are meant to be my first breeding pair >_<

Edited by SakuraHimitsu

Wooo, 2500 dragons! 8D Not as much as some other people, but I'm only half a thousand away from 3k at this point.

Successfully traded for This handsome fellow during the night. This upcoming Christmas Breeding season is going to be really exciting. biggrin.gif

I was hunting the AP with its deliciously 4 Day eggs and found a CB Spring Seasonal all lonely there and I snatched it up and I internally squee'd when I saw it was a Cave Born. A big thank you to whom ever did that ^w^ I also found this cute little pink That I'm gonna influence female because I need more female pinks .w.

Edited by AnanoKimi

I not only managed to (finally) breed a 2nd gen Gold from a Sweetling, the Golden Girl didn't even refuse her mate. (Gave me no egg, though. :/ )

Edited by olympe

First time I've ever seen an alpine Nebula so I just grabbed it. Slightly amusing code as well.

Hur hur you got lucky X3