sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Picked up a Terrae and Tsunami to help my new lineage projects~ Still working on getting some Golden Wyverns for my Swallowtail x G.W. lineage, but hopefully the Swallowtails I stuck into the AP today will get some good homes.

Edit: Decided on a female pink lineage! Now my influence ratio should stay about even, and hopefully these new projects will help ensure that I have enough Influences to not worry about running out as frequently.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I have a user title now *MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*

Also I've been gifted a gorgeous little CB silver as well as having had the luck to catch many nice things lately in the cave~! Despite some personal problems at home, having some luck and kindness here on DC is making life just a little brighter~

The first of my gen 3 pb nebula's colored right. The second one should gender tomorrow, crossing my fingers for green.

*fist pump* He colored right, as long as they don't refuse I'm on to a gen 4.

tmw there's more Golden Wyverns than Nebulas today.

Stocked with GWs... for no apparent reason. I think it's raining GWs today. More than 10 in the last 3 hours. o.o

I think you are right as I saw a bunch today as well. I even caught a cb GW in the AP today!

He colored right! biggrin.gif Now I can look forward to breeding a checker using a 2G Heartstealer from these two. It should make a nice checker. happy.gif