sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

My boyfriend caught his Leetle Tree after me camping for it in the forest for a while.

I called him and he grabbed it! owo

He saw it and said "Is it a pink tree?" with a face of 'why the hell did you made me grab a pink thing?' and I said it changed every season, it was just the Spring version. He changed his face and hugged me, then he said thank you and stared at his new tree for a long time, smiling. ^/////^

My boyfriend caught his Leetle Tree after me camping for it in the forest for a while.

I called him and he grabbed it! owo

He saw it and said "Is it a pink tree?" with a face of 'why the hell did you made me grab a pink thing?' and I said it changed every season, it was just the Spring version. He changed his face and hugged me, then he said thank you and stared at his new tree for a long time, smiling. ^/////^

aw that's so cute ;-;

Got on the thuwed list.

Congrats, and a big thank you! I quickly checked and got on the list myself. smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Thank you! I quickly checked and got on the list myself. biggrin.gif

You're welcome smile.gif I was hoping more members would see the congrats post and get on the list.

I was gifted this pretty thuwed earlier today - https://dragcave.net/lineage/Bwot3

edit: You're welcome FluffyPillow and MessengerDragon smile.gif Congrats to all who got on the list

Edited by rubyshoes

Yay, I'm on the Thuwed list (Thank you for posting about it, rubyshoes! happy.gif)! biggrin.gif Been a few years since I was on it last rolleyes.gif

You're welcome smile.gif I was hoping more members would see the congrats post and get on the list.

I was gifted this pretty thuwed earlier today - https://dragcave.net/lineage/Bwot3

Thank you! I got on for the first time thanks to seeing this! Clicked the striped river because I still hadn't decided on what pair I preferred. But the pairing's nice, so why not?

NOOOOOO D:

WHy I never get that on time?!!!! T______________T

Congrats everyone, tho ^^u

Edited by Ylvanne

I got my Thuwed egg! Yaaaayyy! biggrin.gif

(Which also means, no more keeping one slot free at all times. laugh.gif )

(Which also means, no more keeping one slot free at all times. laugh.gif )

Oh yeah! That relief! laugh.gif

She's a little beauty! Traded her for an Almandine I caught. smile.gif

Got on the Thuwed list! Never mind, glitch means I'm not on any more. =( No 2nd gen Thuweds for me yet again. I don't have any at all. And not on the list any more. Sorry if this is turning into a mini-rant here. It was unintentional. =(

Got this alt decendant.

Edited by MessengerDragon

My stubborn daydream dragon that only produced daydream eggs during breeding FINALLY gave me a soulpeace egg! ohmy.gif

She's a little beauty! Traded her for an Almandine I caught. smile.gif

Got on the Thuwed list! Never mind, glitch means I'm not on any more. =( No 2nd gen Thuweds for me yet again. I don't have any at all. And not on the list any more. Sorry if this is turning into a mini-rant here. It was unintentional. =(

Got this alt decendant.

*hugs* Ditto, though I do have one 2nd gen Thuwed so I can't be too upset. Really bad luck though.

*hugs* Ditto, though I do have one 2nd gen Thuwed so I can't be too upset. Really bad luck though.

Well, my last request seems to have stuck! smile.gif I think it was a terrae, if it was the last one that counted.

Well, my last request seems to have stuck! smile.gif I think it was a terrae, if it was the last one that counted.

Oh, that's good! I was offline during that whole mess, so by the time I realized what had happened it was too late for me. xd.png I'll get on the list again at some point, I'm sure.

I always miss when that list is open and the Thuwed I have is from the AP so yeah. Though despite having missed the list being open I still caught a tan ridge wing, a red, a pink and traded my 2nd gen prize fail pillow for a 2nd gen prize fail copper. I am happy :3

Snagged a 2nd gen Tinselkin from TJ's Leave and Take page biggrin.gif