sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

So I was filtering through AP eggs to find incuhatchable CBs and suddenly this pops up blink.gif This is most likely my first CB rare from the AP.

*squeeks* He hatched!

You guys have absolutely no idea how happy this makes me biggrin.gif His parents refused to produce an egg for sooo long, and I remembered to influence him male at the last minute! *phew*

Snagged two Vine eggs last night from the AP. Came home from work today to find two ALT VINE hatchlings!

xd.png

Congratulations to everyone!

I am having a very easy time stocking up on Gemstones recently! Nice to see they're becoming much easier to grab after the initial release and seem to pop up pretty often! Love when a favorite breed isn't too difficult to catch. biggrin.gif

I'm especially happy to have hatched my first CB blue Gemstone! Was getting nothing but reds and greens for a while there...

So I was filtering through AP eggs to find incuhatchable CBs and suddenly this pops up blink.gif This is most likely my first CB rare from the AP.

I am so happy for you but also a little bit jealous. I want CB Magmas for the Magma-Magi lineage. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Tigerkralle

Finally made it to 11,200 dragons

Got started on a couple new checkers that came to me while I was trying to get to sleep last night. Well, kinda new. I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one of them before in the AP. tongue.gif Now I just need to think of a good one for female pinks so my Influence ratios don't get out of balance.

I finally found one! *cuddles first Magi egg* YUSS! It's so pretty and orange. Look how eye-searingly orange my precious is biggrin.gif

Soon there shall be ALL the trading!

ALSO, it has a really pleasingly symmetrical lineage. It wouldn't have mattered, but it's a nice bonus <3

Lol, perfect for you, duskspoken! wink.gif Undines rock.

I caught my own abandoned egg in the AP to be a mate for him, and bred this silver Tinsel. Soon I will be able to do this. smile.gif

I flailed when I got it! She'll grow up tomorrow and I'm not sure who to breed her with first. o.o

O.o that silver x water walker pair is GORGEOUS. Congrats!

After 4 weeks of breeding I finally have the last of my Gen 2 PB nebulas to build a mate for my gen 4 pb nebula. I am building to a specific pattern so it's been an adventure. lol On to gen 3's now!

Got 2 CB Tea hatchies today (as part of a trade for an egg that my stubborn Silvers have yet to give me...) They are currently smushed in with the other chubby pink babies on my scroll. I love these little sprites so much~

Also, bred this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ty1cg

I traded its sibling away last week but found that I really liked this pairing, so this one's for me to keep.

Finally got enough soulpeaces for my deadline project, so now once the hatchling genders (don't want to have to have the hatchling gender wrong so I have to catch new CBs) I can kill the parents. Just hoping that the people with the fail offspring realized that with names like "Killfodder" the parents would be killed.