sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

saw 3 cb silvers in a matter of 15 minutes biggrin.gif i caught one too happy.gif

Edited by Doublelift

saw 3 cb silvers in a matter of 15 minutes biggrin.gif i caught one too happy.gif

I'm jealous T:T

I've missed to Spessartines, 2 Silvers and one Almandine today sad.gif

Caught 2 Two-Headed Lindwurms, one of each color, within the same 5 minute drop! Never caught more than one in a single day before~

I somehow managed to catch 3 CB Silvers just today while looking for a CB Gold. blink.gif I was hoping for backups, but I didn't think I would actually manage to get them so quickly.

Came home a while ago to a message in my inbox. Thank you for the lovely undine surprise, it made my week!

I.. I picked up my first ever CB Silver from the Desert when I was only hunting for Drakes and maybe a Trio.. I wasn't even expecting this and I don't know whether to be elated or paralyzed in shock.. ;_; Welp. Onto finding CB Golds then, I guess. (I've never seen one in the cave..)

Edit: I've caught my second one. 2nd this week, in all my time here. Hmm. I wonder if the abundance of silvers in the Cave has risen.. Otherwise this would probably be impossible.

Edited by lovecats99

I somehow managed to catch 3 CB Silvers just today while looking for a CB Gold. blink.gif I was hoping for backups, but I didn't think I would actually manage to get them so quickly.

You may want to fog those for safety. There's plenty of mean people out there...

In other news, I have no idea who would AP a CB Tan Ridgewing, but I'm not complaining.

No worries, I keep all my young eggs and hatchlings fogged while I'm not able to keep a vigilant eye on them. happy.gif Especially if I'm going to draw attention to particularly valuable ones, which I try to avoid, but yesterday was just too absurd for me to handle.

Edited by Tehya Faye

A 2G mint silver Tinselkin. Isn't she wonderful? wub.gif

Beautiful smile.gif

AMAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been a membe of DC for 6 years and this is the first time I caught a CB rare biggrin.gif Looks like I have to learn patience, and play at work more often.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/TfAU6

Edited by tinti

Was catching Nebulae in the AP, for my frozen collection, and stumbled upon a 2nd gen Nebula Shimmerkin egg! biggrin.gif

Wow, when I was looking for more whites and Reds in the AP, I found a CB Striped. I can never seem to catch any, so this one will be cherished. Also, why on earth are there so many second gen white from Daydreams and Whites, I will never know..... (I know why they are there, I just don't know why so many people ignore them. So many lineage possibilities!)

Edited by shadowfighter

Wow, when I was looking for more whites and Reds in the AP, I found a CB Striped. I can never seem to catch any, so this one will be cherished. Also, why on earth are thee so many second gen white from Daydreams and Whites, I will never know.....

Failed attempts a breeding Soulpeace dragons?

Is... Is that a TERRA? No way? After almost an ENTIRE YEAR OF TRYING? I am so ecstatic! I will finally have a mate for him!

/tears of joy wub.gif

Is... Is that a TERRA? No way? After almost an ENTIRE YEAR OF TRYING? I am so ecstatic! I will finally have a mate for him!

/tears of joy wub.gif

Congrats! I want a baby. tongue.gif

Got my very first CB silver today! Via trade of course; i can count on one hand the amount of times I've seen one in the cave.

I'm also amassing quite a nice collection of CB anagallis, for future breeding projects:)

I caught the last red dino I needed for my collection. After this I only need a purple s1 and I'll have all the dinos!

This makes me happier than almost all metals I've bred the last couple of weeks. This is the first time since they came out that I actually bred something from a Cassie that wasn't a Cassie itself.

If these will refuse she will be able to replace Odette and he'll have a mate <3

And I hope these two will work out as well as these two did in their testbreeding - well I can always switch them if necessary smile.gif

Edited by herk