sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Finally, after nearly 5 months and 3 Thuwed pillows, I have succeeded! I would like to thank everyone who helped me find replacements for this most infuriating string of refusals.

I had to work over time and was going to miss the timing for my nd attempt. So, from my phone, I put in eatw so it would hatch normally as it has a nice line and didn't want it to die unjustly, and it turned!!!

2nd gen prize nd.

I'm just so... like I didn't even try... freaked out because I was on my phone and thought it was still going to die.

Edited by tjsweepers

Just snatched 2 new release eggs and a Gemshard xd.png I guess this stupid office meeting ended just on time!

In the past few days I managed to snag about a dozen AP Flamingos, four new release eggs, two cheese eggs (one just before the new release, and one after it), and a beautifully lineaged Copper.

Today's Flamingos were especially surprising. I was snagging one, hatching it, and going back for another as soon as I could. 6 brilliantly pink eggs over the course of an hour.

I'm so glad that the holly contest's breed this year is Flamingos, it's stopped me from feeling guilty about all the GW-fails I've been APing from my GW/Flamingo checker... which I just bred the last 2G GW of! One more GW to tease out of that lineage and then it can throw me all the Flamingos it wants.

'Twas a nice surprise given I was expecting yet another fail and beginning to make back-up plans smile.gif

(I've also caught 5 Trios this week adding 2 completed sets, so my summoning attempt on Sunday might finally work xd.png)

After a couple months and a couple of hiccups, I was finally able to make this gorgeous little 5th EG perfect (as perfect as it gets when great-great grandparents are 1/4 GoNs) checker hellhorse from hellhorses x AoDs. All she needs now is an AoD baby brother, and life will be complete. Until the next project, anyway. xd.png

After a couple months and a couple of hiccups, I was finally able to make this gorgeous little 5th EG perfect (as perfect as it gets when great-great grandparents are 1/4 GoNs) checker hellhorse from hellhorses x AoDs. All she needs now is an AoD baby brother, and life will be complete. Until the next project, anyway. xd.png

Goodness, that's lovely! If my GoN were male, I would offer to help. :v

Two new release eggs hatched and I grabbed two more

Looking for new release eggs, notice a red copper, doesn't dawn on me until I refresh, stare at it in shock for another few seconds as it REMAINS. Rapidly click and hold my breath, expecting failure only to squeal in shock as I get it!!!!!!!! So happy, guess ppl were distracted hunting for new eggs? O.o

Congrats vintage smile.gif

5 more new release eggs hatched and I caught one more - now I have to wait for a few hatchlings to grow up before I can try to get more.

Traded for this 3rd gen. checker (Silver Shimmer x Green Copper)

I always wanted a prize, low gen. and checkered! Glad I can finally have one <3 Now to find a mate one day xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Caught a chicken just now in the Jungle. I have nearly 2000 dragons but this is only my sixth chicken, so that makes me pretty happy =)

Tried to breed a Silver x Gold pair for a lineage earlier when I wasn't egg-locked. They didn't give me an egg, but they didn't refuse each other either, so I call that a victory. biggrin.gif

This little girl gendered~ not sure if I'll need her or a Nhiostrife brother to continue the lineage, but it's still nice to see her grow up.