sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Caught a Blue Dino and a Z-code Anagallis, bred a Silver (which I wanted) and a Gold (which was meant to be an Almandine but I'm not going to complain about a Gold egg biggrin.gif ).

Yes, this looks like a good DC day. laugh.gif

Wow, silver from skywing on the first try! http://dragcave.net/lineage/zXI0q

I was expecting to have weeks to months of trying. Just need one more and then two of the skywing outcomes to have enought to breed a mate for this!

Edited by harlequinraven

Finally they only baby I really wanted from Krazy happened, tears of frustration are now of joy...or something like that laugh.gif

My Webpage

Finally they only baby I really wanted from Krazy happened, tears of frustration are now of joy...or something like that laugh.gif

My Webpage

Oh my!

I can't believe it!!!

Congrats! biggrin.gif

My Webpage

Awesome, congratz! Such a pretty pairing.

Got a couple spare CB Green Coppers! Assuming these are 2:1 for CB Silvers I should be about halfway to that last CB Gold I want.

Caught a female black hatchling in the AP. smile.gif

Just caught this. It's nothing special or anything, but I could maybe attempt to make a checker <3

Also, my Copper dragon hatched!

Just caught a blue dino and a CB copper in the same egg drop! What are the chances!!!

Ho-ly crap. My first attempt to breed a 4G Golden prize with the mate I was hoping for and it was a success! I was just hoping they wouldn't refuse. I didn't expect them to give me an egg on the first try! biggrin.gif

So happy my pair didn't refuse - they even gave me a lovely egg on their first try. <3

So happy my pair didn't refuse - they even gave me a lovely egg on their first try. <3

Oh that's so pretty! I want babies from pairs like that now.....

CB Silvers and Golds, I have them. :3