sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I have 2 good things to share: first, my shimmer and the person who I set a trade with shimmer decided to give us shimmers at the same time, so we made the trade! I was so worried that will take weeks to happen since they are both 3rd gen!

Second, I was trying to catch a nebula at alpine or desert (I caught a couple of nebulae at alpine this week) to a friend and instead, I caught a silver! It's the second silver that I caught by myself. I'm so happy!

Wow I actually saw a CB Gold. I would have gotten it, but I was moving my hair lol.

Misclicked a Tangar... bit it. It turned. Then I caught a yellow dino. Not sure if I wanted it, but I can freeze it.

Edited by Earth Gurl

Taking all my self-control to not post in all caps right now

The first cb silver I caught myself!!! =D

It only took, what, nearly seven years?

Thank goodness for only 6 people in a biome. =p

EDIT: I would just like to thank the good sport who attempted to viewbomb my silver for adding my new AP eggs to the fansites as well. Saved me a little time. :3

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Gotta be happy about small progress! They were not interested, but they also did NOT refuse!

Taking all my self-control to not post in all caps right now

The first cb silver I caught myself!!! =D

It only took, what, nearly seven years?

Thank goodness for only 6 people in a biome. =p

EDIT: I would just like to thank the good sport who attempted to viewbomb my silver for adding my new AP eggs to the fansites as well. Saved me a little time. :3

Congrats, Sock smile.gif

Finally got another blue gemshard. Lately all of mine have been hatching red (and one green). This is a bit of a reverse for me for when I first started hatching gemshards as most were blue then and I was having trouble getting reds.

Congrats, Sock smile.gif

Finally got another blue gemshard. Lately all of mine have been hatching red (and one green). This is a bit of a reverse for me for when I first started hatching gemshards as most were blue then and I was having trouble getting reds.

Congrats on getting a blue one~ Most of my Gemshards have been hatching blue.

Yes! Finally my CB Blusangs give me a pretty PB baby. Only took 7 'not interested' tries, but finally they did it! *does happy dance* biggrin.gif

@Limanya - Aww, I'm sorry to hear that. That happens to me a lot. sad.gif

Edited by Syiren

My 2nd 2nd gen prize just grew up. He not only liked his mate, they even produced a shiny egg on the first try. wub.gif (First 3rd gen of that line, too - unless there's a hidden egg/hatchie that I couldn't find.)